mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I would love some more lesbian scenes there aren't enought imo. But then I say that about every avn.
I just want to watch Josy & Maya have sex is that too much to ask DPC?
I'll take some of that, please.

We do get the occasional scene not involving MC, so it can be done (or it happens with MC watching, perhaps). Would also serve to shut up (for maybe two minutes) those who say Josy and Maya never do anything together, it's only when MC is there.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

We do get the occasional scene not involving MC, so it can be done (or it happens with MC watching, perhaps). Would also serve to shut up (for maybe two minutes) those who say Josy and Maya never do anything together, it's only when MC is there.
Yep, if I had two hot girlfriends I would ask them to have sex with each other all the time. This mc is such a wet blanket at times.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Lily keeps blasting off Quinn, hence Karamba got personal grudge with Lily and us Lily fans. :ROFLMAO:
Haha, I know bro... He can't stand with LILY, because she is SO badass. ;)
Cmon guys, I'm just kidding. :rolleyes:
bandicam 2024-07-16 23-36-59-044.jpg
I love you friends. And by the way, Lily is a wonderful girl.
I have nothing against her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yes but I doubt that someone who isn't on a LI's path is going to get drawn into their personal shit the way that an MC who isn't on the J&m path keeps getting sucked back into their shit.

And remember, one of those paths is where the MC is rejected by Maya and Josy. How many people irl would put up with constantly being bothered by a girl that rejected them?
To be fair, just about everyone MC rejects still spends time with him. The only one who starts avoiding him is Josy, and only if you dump her on Halloween.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oc course the girls still hang around if you reject them. Creating different scenarios depending on which girl you fuck would make development time astronomical and DPC would likely burnout before completing another episode.

It's the same with any avn really.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Or even if DPC didn't show it but make a comment about it because it is true Josy and Maya don't have a lot of alone time and considering they apart of the relationship just as much as MC and there relationships with him it to important not to show or at least confirm they having there time too other wise I have to believe they aren't

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I would love some more lesbian scenes there aren't enought imo. But then I say that about every avn.
I just want to watch Josy & Maya have sex is that too much to ask DPC?

Yep, if I had two hot girlfriends I would ask them to have sex with each other all the time. This mc is such a wet blanket at times.
Been playing some female protag lesbian games recently for exactly this content. :sneaky:

You don't tend to see a lot of it in male protag games though because some vocal subgroups of players call it NTR even in poly or harem relationships where the protagonist is fine with it. Like this one on the throuple path.

P.S. I strongly disagree with this perspective, but let's not get started on that. Just pointing out why there might not be more shown or discussed in-game.

Reactions: Joshy92

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
This ones.

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be pole dancing or something like that. She has this obsession with her height, so she's starting to use high heels for sure, and Lily hinted that she would make Pink Rose material (although I don't think she's gonna do it, I think that maybe there will be some drama over that with Tommy going ballistic over it).
One of the main menu renders from season 3 is Josy dancing in her room...

So yeah, dancing, pole dancing and her leather outfit are all things that she is trying to be less "vanilla"

Reactions: Educifer

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be fair, just about everyone MC rejects still spends time with him. The only one who starts avoiding him is Josy, and only if you dump her on Halloween.
yes however, it is not that they all rejected MC. and then the problem is always the reasons. they are not serene breakups, but always manifestations of not being compatible enough

Maya may reject MC because she doesn't trust him enough, ok legitimate, however then he is always the only one she can trust in difficult times...less legitimate :ROFLMAO:

Jill likewise, she can push him away because someone with his behavior is likely to hurt her and then practically shows up the next night dressed as a sexy bee at her Halloween party... really? with the icing on the cake, canon though related to her, of the rant about the hells week photos...

the breakup with Bella is the one most focused on an MC decision, so the one most justifiable, although in this case going to someone else to get a haircut might have been a better choice

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
yes however, it is not that they all rejected MC. and then the problem is always the reasons. they are not serene breakups, but always manifestations of not being compatible enough

Maya may reject MC because she doesn't trust him enough, ok legitimate, however then he is always the only one she can trust in difficult times...less legitimate :ROFLMAO:

Jill likewise, she can push him away because someone with his behavior is likely to hurt her and then practically shows up the next night dressed as a sexy bee at her Halloween party... really? with the icing on the cake, canon though related to her, of the rant about the hells week photos...

the breakup with Bella is the one most focused on an MC decision, so the one most justifiable, although in this case going to someone else to get a haircut might have been a better choice
No I mean the other way around, when MC rejects the girls: Maya continues to spend time with MC despite getting dumped on Halloween, Sage sticks around even though MC pushed for more but then changes his mind, Bella continues hanging out after he cancels their date and breaks things off, Jill still talks to him even after he leaves her sobbing on a park bench. Aside from Josy, they all choose to keep MC in their lives. But like Joshy pointed out, that's more due to mechanics than story, the branching would be a nightmare.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No I mean the other way around, when MC rejects the girls: Maya continues to spend time with MC despite getting dumped on Halloween, Sage sticks around even though MC pushed for more but then changes his mind, Bella continues hanging out after he cancels their date and breaks things off, Jill still talks to him even after he leaves her sobbing on a park bench. Aside from Josy, they all choose to keep MC in their lives. But like Joshy pointed out, that's more due to mechanics than story, the branching would be a nightmare.
That's okay, but the post you had quoted referred to the opposite issue: constantly continuing to hang out with girls who have rejected you

Yes but I doubt that someone who isn't on a LI's path is going to get drawn into their personal shit the way that an MC who isn't on the J&m path keeps getting sucked back into their shit.

And remember, one of those paths is where the MC is rejected by Maya and Josy. How many people irl would put up with constantly being bothered by a girl that rejected them?
on the ramification, I don't know, I'm not convinced, to me the problem seems to be upstream. when MC in the eighth chapter rejects the girls they are all very "soft" breakups, if anything hypocritical, as is often the case, but the general message is always “it's not that I don't love you, but I guess I love another one more.” and besides, apart from Jill, they were all relationships officially in the balance. josy's reaction is fine, but that of the others is also acceptable.

when it was the girls who had rejected MC, DPC did not handle them in the same way, he pushed much more on the dramatic aspect (even with a certain “sadism” MC retreating defeated with Maya and Josy kissing in the background, MC treated almost like Tybalt...), and of course it also weighs the fact that in this case they were choices that the player was subjected to. if you get them that way, I don't think it strange that then he might not like this forced friendship.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I know you just want to bite Ached back, but she's right, Zoey being celibate during San-Diego and even refused have some fun being on good Emma side.

But this is DPC and many girls in the game play the Virgin Mary mode, just not to touch the vulnerable ego of a certain group of players.
Think Zoey's not really into girls which is why she turned down Emma, she also refused the other tattoo parlor chick also. The guys she was friends with one was gay and she became good friends with him the other was more than likely too old for her tastes. Notice she never met any younger guys since she was always hanging out with the parlor crowd. Don't think it was a conscious choice just the way things happened.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
But that is a major problem if Maya is more comfortable with MC then Josy there is no way it can't be. We seen Josy and Maya fighting pretty much the whole game plus the always picking one girl and with Josy and Maya not spending enough time with each other it don't look good for them. It won't take much set things off
TBF Maya's uneasiness with Josy stems from Patrick. If it's always in the back of her mind that she could be caught and her life flipped upside down she would be uncomfortable anytime she is in that situation. Doesn't mean she doesn't love Josy or have strong feelings for her just means that she is always worried when they are together about her father catching them. With the MC she doesn't have that worry anymore therefore she is more comfortable being with him than Josy atm. Once the "daddy" issues are resolved I think her and Josy's relationship will smooth out much more.

Reactions: Rehwyn

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Think Zoey's not really into girls which is why she turned down Emma, she also refused the other tattoo parlor chick also. The guys she was friends with one was gay and she became good friends with him the other was more than likely too old for her tastes. Notice she never met any younger guys since she was always hanging out with the parlor crowd. Don't think it was a conscious choice just the way things happened.
It's written like this. Because if the audience sees LI with someone other than MC, then sensitive players will have a heart attack.

Reactions: Sephironii

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
That's okay, but the post you had quoted referred to the opposite issue: constantly continuing to hang out with girls who have rejected you

on the ramification, I don't know, I'm not convinced, to me the problem seems to be upstream. when MC in the eighth chapter rejects the girls they are all very "soft" breakups, if anything hypocritical, as is often the case, but the general message is always “it's not that I don't love you, but I guess I love another one more.” and besides, apart from Jill, they were all relationships officially in the balance. josy's reaction is fine, but that of the others is also acceptable.

when it was the girls who had rejected MC, DPC did not handle them in the same way, he pushed much more on the dramatic aspect (even with a certain “sadism” MC retreating defeated with Maya and Josy kissing in the background, MC treated almost like Tybalt...), and of course it also weighs the fact that in this case they were choices that the player was subjected to. if you get them that way, I don't think it strange that then he might not like this forced friendship.
I know, my reply to him was to show that there were people in the game who still spent time with someone on a regular basis who rejected them, Dav questioned that idea.

MC being rejected on the basis of being a dick (or DIK) isn't the most unreasonable thing in the case of Maya or Jill. Obviously context matters but I'm okay with that idea. Although in Jill's case, the picnic making or breaking the relationship is still dumb. And Bella dumping MC over Cathy also isn't unreasonable.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes