DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Oc course the girls still hang around if you reject them. Creating different scenarios depending on which girl you fuck would make development time astronomical and DPC would likely burnout before completing another episode.

It's the same with any avn really.
I'm so sick of this argument. Does anybody really believe that telling a full, believable, story would be prohibitive in a game that suddenly needs, often irrelevant, 60fps animations, ever more complex mini games that no one asked for, or a ballooning number of story irrelevant side characters.

If you are going to simp for DPC come up with better excuses. This shit is getting old.

Reactions: 1000Spiders

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I know, my reply to him was to show that there were people in the game who still spent time with someone on a regular basis who rejected them, Dav questioned that idea.

MC being rejected on the basis of being a dick (or DIK) isn't the most unreasonable thing in the case of Maya or Jill. Obviously context matters but I'm okay with that idea. Although in Jill's case, the picnic making or breaking the relationship is still dumb. And Bella dumping MC over Cathy also isn't unreasonable.
It's odd that MC's horrible DIKishness isn't so repellent to poor poor Maya when she's humping him in his sleep, or when she needs someone to listen to her endless problems.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Does anybody really believe...
No. No one does. They come up with bullshit excuses because they're invested in the characters and they don't want to admit that DPC is milking it and they know he's milking it.

And you know what else? As the year draws to a close we're gonna hear all kinds of absurd rationalizations for why DPRRC can't manage to get the new release out before 2025. But they know. We all know. The longer it drags on the more money DPC makes. Period.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DavDR

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm not sure how ghosting LIs after breaking up with them (whoever instigates the break up) if the break up wasn't on friendly terms would increase development time. It would certainly make playthroughs shorter but there's no reason I can see to make DPC need significantly more renders to change the storyline.

Take for example the Maya loan storyline (because that now involves basically all the LIs), if you had the option to decide to not even be friends with Josy and Maya if that was an option in ep 4 then you just don't see any of the subsequent storyline, it all happens as it does in the story but MC simply is not involved so that part is skipped in a playthrough where you decide to no longer be friends with Josy and Maya. At no point in the story is MC integral to the storyline: Sage gets involved because she wants to know why Maya quit the HOTs, Jill gets involved because Josy asked her for help, Bella gets involved because Jill got her involved, MC wasn't needed to bring any of the LIs into the storyline. Episode 8 finishes with MC fucking Bella or Jill or going on the walk through the park with Sage, rather than the stupid "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" cliffhanger. The episode 11 plan goes ahead with Sage being the one trying to steal the papers while pretending to be Derek's girlfriend, we don't see it because MC doesn't care about what is happening with Maya.

I don't think there's any situation where it's impossible to just not include any interaction between MC and the LI he has broken up with on a playthrough, even on the throuple playthrough MC and Bella or MC and Jill can just not interact with each other, they can still interact with the other characters, as there's no bad break up scenario with Sage (at least until she finds out that you fucked Jade) using her in the house visit is still viable even on the throuple route.

Reactions: DavDR

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm so sick of this argument. Does anybody really believe that telling a full, believable, story would be prohibitive in a game that suddenly needs, often irrelevant, 60fps animations, ever more complex mini games that no one asked for, or a ballooning number of story irrelevant side characters.

If you are going to simp for DPC come up with better excuses. This shit is getting old.
I will say even tho he adds alot of side characters a good amount of at least the main ones Riona , Quinn , Zoey , Nicole , Lilly actually get a good amount of character deveolopment where they dont fell that much like a side character. While characters like Madame Rose on pointless but throwing a random side girl once in awhile to make the world feel more alive is worthwhile but maybe not to the point of including sex scenes and developing them.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes