Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Maya words where "I never been this comfortable with Josy" then she realize how bad it sounded and try to blame it on Patrick. How is this a odd argument this is massive confessing from Maya. MC and Josy aren't Maya parent they her partner if your more comfortable one with one over the other your going to have a deeper relationship and just stronger love for that person. This is a big red flag
The presumption here is that for a poly relationship to be healthy, you have to feel equally strongly for everyone in it, which isn't the case if everyone is still getting what they want out of it.

If Maya wants that level of comfort with Josy it may be something she's become aware of now and needs to work on, or at a minimum become comfortable with where she's currently at. But it's hardly a death knell, unless DPC wants it to be.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
On the theme, do you guys believe that at some point we will have a chance to change branches? For exemple, I'm on Jill's, do you guys think I'll be able to change for Sage at some point? (I don't believe, I think only out of Others)
Personally, no. I wouldn't at all be surprised to find that the chosen branch of the four "named" paths is the one that you take to the end of the game, potentially unless you fuck it up and the girl(s) dump you. Zoey might be an exception to this though (as in you can leave the path for Zoey and only Zoey). I also think that if you are on the "Others" path, that is the same case - you only have "Other" girls available, so none of the five MGs will be available at any point, even if Maya and Josy split (which I don't see as a foregone conclusion).

Too much moving around on and off paths at this point is far too messy in terms of the actual development of the game, although that may not be the deterrent it probably should be, meaning all of the above is probably completely wrong!

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Personally, no. I wouldn't at all be surprised to find that the chosen branch of the four "named" paths is the one that you take to the end of the game, potentially unless you fuck it up and the girl(s) dump you. Zoey might be an exception to this though (as in you can leave the path for Zoey and only Zoey). I also think that if you are on the "Others" path, that is the same case - you only have "Other" girls available, so none of the five MGs will be available at any point, even if Maya and Josy split (which I don't see as a foregone conclusion).

Too much moving around on and off paths at this point is far too messy in terms of the actual development of the game, although that may not be the deterrent it probably should be, meaning all of the above is probably completely wrong!
Agreed. I can see moving onto Zoey's path since it's new, but not the main LIs this late in the game.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017

I think there will be a point (soon) that MC will have to choose if wants to be with Zoey and for that leave current branch, but other than that, I don't think so. Also with Others, I believe there will be an option either at the end of season 3 or just for the game ending.

Reactions: Rehwyn

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The presumption here is that for a poly relationship to be healthy, you have to feel equally strongly for everyone in it, which isn't the case if everyone is still getting what they want out of it.

If Maya wants that level of comfort with Josy it may be something she's become aware of now and needs to work on, or at a minimum become comfortable with where she's currently at. But it's hardly a death knell, unless DPC wants it to be.
It a very clear sign of a unhealthy relationship between Josy and Maya. There can't be a relationship if the comfort isn't the same for all.

Reactions: Educifer

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
There can't be a relationship if the comfort isn't the same for all.
In real life poly relationships, this is not true. You need to feel safe and comfortable in the relationship, but the strength of those feelings can certainly vary with different partners.

Again though, this is a work of fiction so DPC can make it an issue if he wants to, but if we are to judge the relationship in a realistic manner it's not necessarily a fundamental flaw.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
In real life poly relationships, this is not true. You need to feel safe and comfortable in the relationship, but the strength of those feelings can certainly vary with different partners.

Again though, this is a work of fiction so DPC can make it an issue if he wants to, but if we are to judge the relationship in a realistic manner it's not a fundamental flaw per se.
But it has to be a fundamental flaw it would kept Josy and Maya from being what they should if it not work on

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
But it has to be a fundamental flaw it would kept Josy and Maya from being what they should if it not work on
I think that will happen when Maya's problem is solved, because up to now they mostly blame her dad and all that. Once this is settled and they continue having problems (maybe with the help of Josy hobbies) they might come down to the break up point, it will probably be a choice where MC can encourage the break up (and side with one of them) or fight for the throuple.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, but if you mean to say that Maya being more comfortable with MC could prevent the bond between Maya and Josy from being as strong as between MC and either of them, that's certainly possible, but not necessarily a problem.

On a throuple path, I really only see Maya and Josy breaking up or forcing MC to make a decision if their relationship degrades to the point of frequent conflict or confronted with a major crisis. If Maya and Josy still like each other, even if not as much as they like MC, they have little reason to break up or force that decision so as long as they feel they're getting enough time with MC. Their bonds aren't in "competition" with each other, so it doesn't really matter if they're a bit uneven.

It would however be a much bigger problem on a non-throuple path though since MC has indicated he's not interested in sharing. In this circumstance, Maya and Josy's feelings are competing with their feelings for MC since they can't express them both at the same time. Under these circumstances, I definitely can see one of them breaking off to pursue a relationship with MC if they feel it's more promising even with much less conflict or crisis to trigger it.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think that will happen when Maya's problem is solved, because up to now they mostly blame her dad and all that. Once this is settled and they continue having problems (maybe with the help of Josy hobbies) they might come down to the break up point, it will probably be a choice where MC can encourage the break up (and side with one of them) or fight for the throuple.
I tend to think the breakup happens no what mc wants, what the player choices is solo or kept dating both girls for time being

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Which hobbies? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: DavDR

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy only wants MC she no cheap whore unlike Zoey and Maya facts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know you just want to bite Ached back, but she's right, Zoey being celibate during San-Diego and even refused have some fun being on good Emma side.

But this is DPC and many girls in the game play the Virgin Mary mode, just not to touch the vulnerable ego of a certain group of players.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, but if you mean to say that Maya being more comfortable with MC could prevent the bond between Maya and Josy from being as strong as between MC and either of them, that's certainly possible, but not necessarily a problem.

On a throuple path, I really only see Maya and Josy breaking up or forcing MC to make a decision if their relationship degrades to the point of frequent conflict or confronted with a major crisis. If Maya and Josy still like each other, even if not as much as they like MC, they have little reason to do so as long as they feel they're getting enough time with MC. Their bonds aren't in "competition" with each other, so it doesn't really matter if they're a bit uneven.

It would however be a much bigger problem on a non-throuple path though since MC has indicated he's not interested in sharing. In this circumstance, Maya and Josy's feelings are competing with their feelings for MC since they can't express them both at the same time. Under these circumstances, I definitely can see one of them breaking off to pursue a relationship with MC if they feel it's more promising even with much less conflict or crisis to trigger it.
But that is a major problem if Maya is more comfortable with MC then Josy there is no way it can't be. We seen Josy and Maya fighting pretty much the whole game plus the always picking one girl and with Josy and Maya not spending enough time with each other it don't look good for them. It won't take much set things off

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
and most agreed that a fight could serve as part of a narrative "crisis" to resolve
Oh great, more J&M drama. Just what the game needed.

At least, at the very least, DPC could give us a render of MC rolling his eyes when called upon to resolve more J&M shit. Or maybe even an animation. In 60fps

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I know you just want to bite Ached back, but she's right, Zoey being celibate during San-Diego and even refused have some fun being on good Emma side.

But this is DPC and many girls in the game play the Virgin Mary mode, just not to touch the vulnerable ego of a certain group of players.
I know but got to give Ached a hard time it would be rude not to :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Oh great, more J&M drama. Just what the game needed.

At least, at the very least, DPC could give us a render of MC rolling his eyes when called upon to resolve more J&M shit. Or maybe even an animation. In 60fps
To be fair, I think all the main LIs will have some type of crisis of you're on their path soon. If we're expecting 16 episodes, I'd be very surprised if the main LI relationships have only smooth sailing for 6 more. :LOL:

Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes