Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
To be fair, I think all the main LIs will have some type of crisis of you're on their path soon. If we're expecting 16 episodes, I'd be very surprised if the main LI relationships have only smooth sailing for 6 more. :LOL:
Main LIs? All MGs and SGs have some crisis going on. Other than Josy who is stuck to Maya all girls have some issues or other.

Reactions: KaiserST and Rehwyn

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Lily keep blasting off Quinn, hence Karamba got personal grudge with Lily and us Lily fans. :ROFLMAO:
Haha, I know bro... He can't stand with LILY, because she is SO badass. ;)

Lets remember this scene...

lily-the-badass.jpg

EP6, Quinn comes to confront Mona and tells LILY and Camila to leave the room.

LILY: "No. We're staying."

Besides Maya slapping Quinn in anger... LILY is the only other girl who's actually standing up to Quinn... and with the confidence of someone who, obviously, dealt with way worst than a teenage college brat.

I really love her intensity there.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
To be fair, I think all the main LIs will have some type of crisis of you're on their path soon. If we're expecting 16 episodes, I'd be very surprised if the main LI relationships have only smooth sailing for 6 more. :LOL:
Yes but I doubt that someone who isn't on a LI's path is going to get drawn into their personal shit the way that an MC who isn't on the J&m path keeps getting sucked back into their shit.

And remember, one of those paths is where the MC is rejected by Maya and Josy. How many people irl would put up with constantly being bothered by a girl that rejected them?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Oh great, more J&M drama. Just what the game needed.

At least, at the very least, DPC could give us a render of MC rolling his eyes when called upon to resolve more J&M shit. Or maybe even an animation. In 60fps
I think this render could be useful for that purpose. :KEK:
842fb2.jpg
And well it looks like the J&M story will continue to stretch into the fourth season or until a house burns down whatever happens first. :whistle::coffee:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Yes but I doubt that someone who isn't on a LI's path is going to get drawn into their personal shit the way that an MC who isn't on the J&m path keeps getting sucked back into their shit.

And remember, one of those paths is where the MC is rejected by Maya and Josy. How many people irl would put up with constantly being bothered by a girl that rejected them?
Fair point. Admittedly I haven't seen as many of those paths as others here. I'm pretty sure the crises I mentioned will be only for those on a relationship path, though whatever triggers it might occur regardless. At least hopefully. :HideThePain:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I think this render could be useful for that purpose. :KEK:
View attachment 3838490
And well it looks like the J&M story will continue to stretch into the fourth season or until a house burns down whatever happens first. :whistle::coffee:
Nope, there's no animation. Everything in BaDIK has to be animated now. In 60fps.

Your problem is you just don't think like a LMMF

(completely off topic but I have been reading the internet too long and have forgotten how to use your or you're. Just had to go back and edit it)

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Which hobbies? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
This ones.

The ones she was Googling of course!

Edit: For real though, curious to she what she picks up from that.
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be pole dancing or something like that. She has this obsession with her height, so she's starting to use high heels for sure, and Lily hinted that she would make Pink Rose material (although I don't think she's gonna do it, I think that maybe there will be some drama over that with Tommy going ballistic over it).

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes