RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Are there any pr0n games that you guys like as much or more than BaDIK? If so what are they and even not what are some games you would recommend? I have already play City of Broken Dreamers and Milfy City ect.
Top 5 right now; Being a DIK, Reluctant Archon, Rebirth, City of Broken Dreamers, and WMV. Probably the one I look forward to the most besides BaDIK is Rebirth. It's based on the WoD, and has an amazing start already.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Are there any pr0n games that you guys like as much or more than BaDIK? If so what are they and even not what are some games you would recommend? I have already play City of Broken Dreamers and Milfy City ect.
BaDIK is by far the best game of this genre in terms of story, girls, sex scenes, presentation, the full package so to speak. But there are still games worth playing. I'd recommend Become a Rock Star and Melody for all around decent games with hot girls and good scenes, and WVM if you just want a game to jerk off to :KEK:

ppoooors

Aug 7, 2016
Dude I feel, I plan on upgrading my pc to a RTX 2080 ti before it releases
Man, I too wanted to get 2x 2080 Tis before Cyberpunk comes out... but then I heard about Nvidia's new Ampere cards. Apparently 50% faster AND half power consumption!! And it's "rumored" to come out in March!!! Just a heads up if you don't mind playing the game a little later

Reactions: Mechaforce

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I got to the talk with Josy and Maya and, by all that is good, i dont understand how i'm supposed to give a damn about those two crying hoes after that rooftop scene with Quinn. Like, begone thots, Sarah and Melissa are my new bisex best friends anyway

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Top 5 right now; Being a DIK, Reluctant Archon, Rebirth, City of Broken Dreamers, and WMV. Probably the one I look forward to the most besides BaDIK is Rebirth. It's based on the WoD, and has an amazing start already.
BaDIK is by far the best game of this genre in terms of story, girls, sex scenes, presentation, the full package so to speak. But there are still games worth playing. I'd recommend Become a Rock Star and Melody for all around decent games with hot girls and good scenes, and WVM if you just want a game to jerk off to :KEK:
I should probably get around to finishing Acting Lessons huh? As good as this game is Acting Lessons couldn't be that bad either.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Oh, I forgot. Check Timestamps and Treasure of Nadia. The latter is RPGM but it's very user-friendly, I hate RPGM but this one is great and the animations are insane.

Reactions: Gods and Mechaforce

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
WVM, Become a Rockstar, Midlife Crisis, A Mother's Love, Luke's Way, Where The Heart Is, The DeLuca Family, Alexandra, Haley, Life With Mary, Reluctant Archon, Melody, Dating My Daughter
These are the ones i remember from the top of my head

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I got to the talk with Josy and Maya and, by all that is good, i dont understand how i'm supposed to give a damn about those two crying hoes after that rooftop scene with Quinn. Like, begone thots, Sarah and Melissa are my new bisex best friends anyway
You don't even remember their names and you call them your new best friends? It's Melanie, not Melissa:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Queckor and Iruna.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Oh, I forgot. Check Timestamps and Treasure of Nadia. The latter is RPGM but it's very user-friendly, I hate RPGM but this one is great and the animations are insane.
I've played Treasure of Nadia and the rest of NLT Media's games and they are really good. I haven't tried Timestamps before so I might give that one a try.

Reactions: Knight_BP

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
Man, I too wanted to get 2x 2080 Tis before Cyberpunk comes out... but then I heard about Nvidia's new Ampere cards. Apparently 50% faster AND half less power consumption!! And it's "rumored" to come out in March!!! Just a heads up if you don't mind playing the game a little later
Dam really? might just have to wait then, there is plenty of other games to play then such F7 remake which is now coming out in April, nioh 2, Doom eternal, and the other halo games coming to pc

Reactions: Triple OG

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I agree there should be more diversity, the only chick that is close to being darker skinned is Camile. Although Camile is hot we should get some more chocolate chicks in right?
Chocolate or caramel it all sounds good to me.(y)
I don't even mind adding more Asians to the list, damn Riona's got to have some hot sisters right?
Speaking about games of diversity look no further than WVM quite a few chocolate mamas in that one

ppoooors

Aug 7, 2016
Dam really? might just have to wait then, there is plenty of other games to play then such F7 remake which is now coming out in April, nioh 2, Doom eternal, and the other halo games coming to pc
Yeah totally, even if the March date is wrong, it's most definitely coming out sometime this year and still be worth it IMO. I'm not about to pay $1300 for something that'll be outdated in less than a year... lol

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes