Sep 6, 2019
The options say
-Let her continue
-Stop her
What you thought is going to happen if you let her continue? :KEK:
Maybe it`s just me but I got the vibe of "She`s fucking amazing":KEK:
Everything about her is interesting...:sneaky:...even her hair:cool:

Question to the general population of our best thread:
It rubs me the wrong way every time i see this but maybe it`s just a culture or lack off( :KEK: )thing,do you guys normally reffer to women as "bitches" or "cunts"?
I thought she would continue grinding and try to humiliate you for cumming and so. What she was supposed to do, basically.

I meant crazy in a good way, if that makes sense. That she doesn't give a fuck about anything.

Now my question is, what was her plan? Having the MC cum inside her and then what? Force us to eat it from there? Obviously Derek foiled it, but what would have happened?

kokotiak

Jan 19, 2020
i have a problem that at the start of episode 4 when i am in class game gives me error that something couldnt be loaded. I have mac. Can somebody help me?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Stumbled it once, saw "transformation" and "tentacles", said "no, thank you" (don't be racist :cautious:). But if Dawe recommends, I have to try, it's the law.

Bella was confirmed 35 by DPC on discord, Sage and Jill are on their last year, so probably 21. Otherwise, what young Skywalker said.
Sage and Jill are 3rd year students. College in America is usually out of 4 years on average. Sage told MC she'd be graduating next year.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jade also used to live in a nearby town/city so B&R city is possible as the original place Jody and Maya lived. But there's two main reasons I'm pretty sure Jade isn't Jody's mom, since Jade being a teacher in B&R would come up in Josy's many many talks about it with the MC - specially about what awaits her there. Maya would also know if Jade was Josy's mom since Josy was living with her mom when their met and dated.
I kept reading your post there and kept wondering who Jody was but I see what's happened here with the D&S :p Whilst that would be quite the shock if it was Jade would Maya and Josy have said anything? especially considering how Maya's Dad is with the whole situation I'm under the impression they'd have kept it from most people apart from a few friends and Derek.

HiDolphin

Feb 16, 2018
Hey back for 0.4.1 ...... Damn DrPinkCake you have outdone yourself! Graphics? AMAZING. Story? Incredible. Damn a huge 10/10. Waiting for new version.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes