look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I kept reading your post there and kept wondering who Jody was but I see what's happened here with the D&S :p Whilst that would be quite the shock if it was Jade would Maya and Josy have said anything? especially considering how Maya's Dad is with the whole situation I'm under the impression they'd have kept it from most people apart from a few friends and Derek.
I just feel it would be too many unexpected twists on one route. That route's got enough on our plate for upcoming episodes with completing the scavenger hunt. I expect unexpected twists on other routes for a change. We've gotta know at last Bella's secret for a change.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I thought she would continue grinding and try to humiliate you for cumming and so. What she was supposed to do, basically.

I meant crazy in a good way, if that makes sense. That she doesn't give a fuck about anything.

Now my question is, what was her plan? Having the MC cum inside her and then what? Force us to eat it from there? Obviously Derek foiled it, but what would have happened?
Ugh...
I see people still not get her :p
but
Seeing so many trying to steal her from me,I learned my lesson and am gonna let you guys be a lil wrong about her:p:cool:(be carefull what you wish for and all that jazz:KEK:)

Crazy in a good way I agree,yeah(y)

Have those beautifull triplets of mine ofcourse:cool:
That is a good point though,I imagine she would stand up and be like:
3.gif
:cool:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Question to the general population of our best thread:
It rubs me the wrong way every time i see this but maybe it`s just a culture or lack off( :KEK: )thing,do you guys normally reffer to women as "bitches" or "cunts"?
Unless dat bitch stoled my lunch or dat cunt kicked my dog, no Sir I do not.

Mind sharing? might be useful if i ever come to Slovakia :KEK:
Depends on the situation. If you're talking to your bros then you can literally call a woman seagull(čajka). It's just a slang for a pretty lady :D. But when you're talking to a girl you can just say miss (slečna) and you get a smile from them. It's that simple :D
The Slovak Adventures of hex, Chapters 1-38: trying to pronounce čajka and slečna! :LOL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I expect that to drag out the most I think without a doubt that's probably the biggest drama going on outwith whoever is causing havoc at B&R.
Yeah, I agree, that might be not the best example, but every route's gotta have a twist, so I'd expect something more Jill, Sage or Bella focused for a change.
If unexpected twists and crazy coincidences keep happening on Maya and Josy route, neither M&J fans, nor other girls' fans would be happy. First Jade is Josy's mother. Then Cathy is her father who swapped gender when she(he?) left Jade? Come on, how much shit can be happening on this route? Let the other girls have their drama. I'm not saying this just because I want a happy end for M&J route, but because I understand the frustration of other players with M&J story being the main focus.

phuto

Jul 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Just finished the chapter 4 and while I really enjoyed the game, I'm a bit disappointed that it's similar to the first one. The two main girls once again decide to be ok with sharing (at least for now). I hope the story will be different from "Acting Lesson" from now on.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
... if (a theory that) BaDiK really is a prequel to Acting Lessons then this would make absolutely no sense. :illuminati:
It's been confirmed by DPC very early on (either around the release or v0.1 or maybe even before that) that while his initial concept of BADIK was a prequel to AL, as the development evolved he abandoned that idea. This is a separate and unrelated universe.

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I kept reading your post there and kept wondering who Jody was but I see what's happened here with the D&S :p Whilst that would be quite the shock if it was Jade would Maya and Josy have said anything? especially considering how Maya's Dad is with the whole situation I'm under the impression they'd have kept it from most people apart from a few friends and Derek.
Also, Josy is a daddy's girl, so there's that.

Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Mormont

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Stephen Burke to Jade during the argument says the following "You've been in long term relationships before"
With whom? Josy said her mother lived some distance away and that she didn't like the new guy she is married too.
She also said both her parents cheated which makes the following statement from Burke make perfect sense.
"You know how things go"
Just a theory. On the bright side this means Tybalt might be all Burke and no Jade.
I did say way back with the the release of r0.3 that Jade was only Tybalt's stepmom but didn't get a lot of agreement here.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I just feel it would be too many unexpected twists on one route. That route's got enough on our plate for upcoming episodes with completing the scavenger hunt. I expect unexpected twists on other routes for a change. We've gotta know at last Bella's secret for a change.
He's planning 20 episodes, he's gonna need a lot of twists.

Reactions: klep12
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes