mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Sorry, if you didn't try to blame Maya for MC getting tazed, your argument might be considered as valid. But since you did, you are either joking or delusional. You choose.
So when she was explicitly asked to distract him so someone else could do the deed you don’t think she held any responsibility? Every legal system in the world would disagree with you.
No need to get so aggressive either. I accused a fictional character of tasing a fictional character. Calm down.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Well, I did mention that I'm a sappy bitch before :D and Maya has the most explored romantic arc at the moment. I really don't blame her for anything tbh. She knew MC for like, what? 4 days?

In her mind, he probably was just some, nice guy she made quick friends with, but the moment it was clear she felt something for him, she planned to tell him about her gay girlfriend Josy.

And this whole situation only happened becauce DPC is a drama queen who likes his cliffhangers too much.:ROFLMAO:
You know that in Resident Evil they add a useless "ally" to add difficulty to the game, I think that DPC got the idea from that and created the Ashley Graham of BaDIK.

For reference, they even look alike.
1579569996865.png

Yes, MC reaction was really bad but honestly, Maya provoked it with her honesty bullshit that didn't return.

Maya is the ultimate boss, cockblocking bitch...

DarrowtheGold

Oct 19, 2019
So when she was explicitly asked to distract him so someone else could do the deed you don’t think she held any responsibility? Every legal system in the world would disagree with you.
No need to get so aggressive either. I accused a fictional character of tasing a fictional character. Calm down.
Do we know if she was aware of the planned tazer?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 523948
Where was Sage going during this? wasn't this during the part with the DIKS and HOTS
We don't know. There's a theory that she was visiting the ANO preps. This is during the party in Ep4 shortly after the Cathy Cluck incident. As for her actual location during the call...there's a wall like that around the ANO frat house, and one runs near the Alphas, DIK and HOT houses, so she could be anywhere on campus.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Don't worry, I'm not getting aggressive. It just makes me wonder how human logic works. Quinn tells Maya to grind on MC and tazes him without warning Maya of her plans to do so. Quinn's just rough on the edges here and she's done nothing wrong, but Maya's suddenly at fault.

Do we know if she was aware of the planned tazer?
She wasn't. We of course only know it based on her own confession, but I believe her. She told MC that Quinn told her to grind on him to wake him up. And she wanted to watch. But she didn't warn about her plans to taze the MC.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
You know that in Resident Evil they add a useless "ally" to add difficulty to the game, I think that DPC got the idea from that and created the Ashley Graham of BaDIK.

For reference, they even look alike.
View attachment 523946

Yes, MC reaction was really bad but honestly, Maya provoked it with her honesty bullshit that didn't return.

Maya is the ultimate boss, cockblocking bitch...
Hey dude, I wasn't trying to argue:giggle:, was just having a conversation, but now I see, that I shouldn't have said it, peeps are still mad about it. :(

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so let's agree to disagree, and change subject, alright? Don't want people to fight because of some lighthearted banter.:cry:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
View attachment 523948
Where was Sage going during this? wasn't this during the part with the DIKS and HOTS
Sage said she was taking care of official HOT business. But in reality who knows?
All I know is I was able to tell her "I miss you" and 10 minutes later get the life sucked out of me from Quinn.
I hope we can still be friends:D Even if I'm a disgusting Mayan.:ROFLMAO:
I know some people would get clowned for having Maya in the SSS+ tier but you are cool enough for me to let it slide.
Some might hate it but I got your back. If it wasn't for Maya I wouldn't be getting handjobs from Bella so I owe her in a way :LOL:.
I got you.gif

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
She wasn't. We of course only know it based on her own confession, but I believe her. She told MC that Quinn told her to grind on him to wake him up. And she wanted to watch. But she didn't warn about her plans to taze the MC.
Yeah, I call bullshit there. The tazer in question was basically the size of a brick, Quinn was wearing tight jean shorts and a tight top with no pockets, Sarah and Melanie were in their HOT uniforms which obviously don't have pockets. Where was that thing hidden during their trip to get the MC?

Maya : "Hey, Quinn, what's that thing?"
Quinn : "Nothing."
Maya : "Really? Because it looks like a hand-held tazer to me."
Quinn : "No, you're wrong, this is uh...my inhaler. I have asthma."
Maya : "Oh, ok then."

But if you want to give Maya the benefit of the doubt and believe her when she says she didn't know, I guess we can rely on her track record of complete hones...oh, wait...shit, never mind.

Well, at least she put her foot down and stood up for the MC and didn't help the other 3 girls drag him off after he was tazed unconscious and then subsequently selfishly ask the MC to keep helping her despite his having just been taz...oh, wait...shit...never mind again...

Yeah, totally sure she had NO idea and had a major problem with the whole situation. Yup.

By the way I have a really fucking amazing deal for you if you're in the market for a bridge.
Brooklyn-Bridge-Sale-copy.jpg

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, I call bullshit there. The tazer in question was basically the size of a brick, Quinn was wearing tight jean shorts and a tight top with no pockets, Sarah and Melanie were in their HOT uniforms which obviously don't have pockets. Where was that thing hidden during their trip to get the MC?

Maya : "Hey, Quinn, what's that thing?"
Quinn : "Nothing."
Maya : "Really? Because it looks like a hand-held tazer to me."
Quinn : "No, you're wrong, this is uh...my inhaler. I have asthma."
Maya : "Oh, ok then."

But if you want to give Maya the benefit of the doubt and believe her when she says she didn't know, I guess we can rely on her track record of complete hones...oh, wait...shit, never mind.

Well, at least she put her foot down and stood up for the MC and didn't help the other 3 girls drag him off after he was tazed unconscious and then subsequently selfishly ask the MC to keep helping her despite his having just been taz...oh, wait...shit...never mind again...

Yeah, totally sure she had NO idea and had a major problem with the whole situation. Yup.

By the way I have a really fucking amazing deal for you if you're in the market for a bridge.
View attachment 523969
maybe Quinn has been turning down anal because she uses her prison pocket to store tasers and assorted sundries.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes