SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
A decision could magically cause the DIK's ruined library to be unavailable. MC is still made a DIK but there's nowhere for him to sleep in the mansion so he has to shack up with Bella (or Maya/Josy whilst we're at it). It wouldn't take too much branching if the game keeps up with the MC being a roaming sex nomad. AFAIK he's never taken a girl back to his current bed for the night so where he officially sleeps is kinda moot. Wouldn't take much branching just writing an actual Bella route that acknowledges he's still crashing there.
I mean...that probably wouldn't work...for reasons... Like say James showing up. Maya and Josy wanting to peg MC (Not that I wouldn't mind. It is college)... And Sage well...Walking up to being surrounded by pussy and mouths well...

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ok, but I'd still want to know what was in Chad's envelope. I find it unlikely that there were the same photos that were in Dawe's envelope. Otherwise there's be just one envelope "Chad and Dawe" or "Tri-alphas".
So there was something else that triggered Chad that we probably didn't see. He did say "What do you want from me?", not "from us". If he got Arieth's pics, he'd just go "Huh? so what? need to show that to Dawe". What was in his envelope's gotta be personal to him.
Yes. Something else Triggered Chad. My best guess is the Steroids Use and possible side bitch.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What ever was in said envelope triggered him and his current beef with the MC is probably what triggered the fight, thinking that the MC was the one who took the pics and left. And since we kinda are on his bum list with dealing and helping Sage, kinda makes sense for him to "target" us.
If that is the case I'd like to know how he came to that conclusion but then again I guess the Jocks aren't knowing for their brainpower a sophisticated plot with compromising pictures, yeah it must be the new guy! :LOL:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Ok, but I'd still want to know what was in Chad's envelope. I find it unlikely that there were the same photos that were in Dawe's envelope. Otherwise there's be just one envelope "Chad and Dawe" or "Tri-alphas".
So there was something else that triggered Chad that we probably didn't see. He did say "What do you want from me?", not "from us". If he got Arieth's pics, he'd just go "Huh? so what? need to show that to Dawe". What was in his envelope's gotta be personal to him.
Maybe it's pics of his chick/guy he cheat on Sage with. And it's someone like Jade or simply being a dude cause of the scandal.

Or, once again, it's the DEER HEAD, cause we never saw it when we saw Chad on the phone !

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
A decision could magically cause the DIK's ruined library to be unavailable. MC is still made a DIK but there's nowhere for him to sleep in the mansion so he has to shack up with Bella (or Maya/Josy whilst we're at it). It wouldn't take too much branching if the game keeps up with the MC being a roaming sex nomad. AFAIK he's never taken a girl back to his current bed for the night so where he officially sleeps is kinda moot. Wouldn't take much branching just writing an actual Bella route that acknowledges he's still crashing there.
Officially his bed's still in the same room as Troy's, but that doesn't help much. I can't see why MC should reject Derek's proposition to share that janitor's closet. It's bromance, it's not gay. Or he could move in with Derek's current roommate Bert.

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
Hey Guys!

Just finished today AL and well, I have grown a deeper understanding to both your comments and DPC overall I think.
First of all I think our beloved writer mostly thinks in genres and I also think he would not do the same here as he did there, this gam's story is a different genre. With that, he put that warning into the start not for nothing tough, so I'm also pretty sure shit will hit the fan and we will face some harder stuff, but not to that degree AL delivered with strong punch in the stomach one after another.

I do not crave death of any main or side character, but something tells me we'll going to see something like that, just hopefully not as forced as in AL overall BaDIK is more of a "sandbox" (still guided story at a lot of points) then AL was with all the free-roam and minigames, stuff like that. So I'm positive we might have the possibility to avoid some really hard stuff to happen especially on CHICK route. The DIK one is another question tough... I love the concept of having consequences for decisions and with that DPC could build more cathartic story points. With that acting on the DIK route could have some darker outcomes. As I have said (and other people too) a few times: prostitution and drugs are not for feint hearts and could lead to some deep wounds...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
If that is the case I'd like to know how he came to that conclusion but then again I guess the Jocks aren't knowing for their brainpower a sophisticated plot with compromising pictures, yeah it must be the new guy! :LOL:
I think the contents of that envelope where about Chad's side girl. That plus the rumors about MC hitting on his girl could be the cause of the misunderstanding.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The pics are likely showing Chad with his secret lover
Chad is aware MC overheard his phone convo in the gym locker room
Thats why he immedietly assumes it`s the MC who sent those pics

The hard parts are
Who really sent those pics
and
Is the Alphas event connected with the DIKs event

Assuming they are indeed connected,someone is either targetting OTHER frats and possibly sors
or
Someone wants to create a war between DIKs and the Alphas
but
DIKs and Alphas are already at war....

If 2 events are connected than like Sato said,someone with a grudge and a grudge towards both frats would make most sens
Who could that be?
You tell me
:KEK:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
First try of Karen Rebecca Johnson...19 years and 2 months old :p

View attachment 523872
I don't even need to see her in a lewd scene (most definitively not telling you not to do it, Kay?), just some asshole-x dropping her naked from an ambulance, in the middle of a cow pasture, with only a pack of dry ice to cover herself with. :LOL:*insert evil laugh*:devilish:
So if you think there was no blackmail in Chad's envelope, what was his fight with MC about? that "What do you want from me? Back off"
Chad firmly believed MC was blackmailing him, this is indisputable. He also didn't realize some of Crabieth's photos were too old and in odd angles to be taken by MC, which Anthony figured out in 1/2 second.

Blackmail is a power play and it's easier to get hold of a dog if you're at its side, holding the leash; it's not only about getting the victim to do something, but also keep his/her mouth shut afterwards. Unless the blackmailer needed Chad to do a very specific one & done task, which the line "What do you want from me?" suggests otherwise, it would make more sense to come out of the shadows.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
The pics are likely showing Chad with his secret lover
Chad is aware MC overheard his phone convo in the gym locker room
Thats why he immedietly assumes it`s the MC who sent those pics

The hard parts are
Who really sent those pics
and
Is the Alphas event connected with the DIKs event

Assuming they are indeed connected,someone is either targetting OTHER frats and possibly sors
or
Someone wants to create a war between DIKs and the Alphas
but
DIKs and Alphas are already at war....

If 2 events are connected than like Sato said,someone with a grudge and a grudge towards both frats would make most sens
Who could that be?
You tell me
:KEK:
It was the bespectacled man who dunnit.

• Haha
Reactions: battamilk

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
We also got a hint on streoids from Sage in the second guitar lesson scene where she takes MC's baseball bat in hand :D so it is mostly certain he uses that stuff and it might has another effect on him, especially on his private parts... and the blackmailing stuff could be "just" naked photos of him and the side effect of streoids. That would also work with him knowing about G in the locker room.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
yeah however continuously 'dating' Jill is gonna lead to a relationship with her (you have to option to have MC choose to friendzone her during their conversation) and seeing other women while you're with her is most definitely gonna backfire on you as the player.
Hypothetically speaking perhaps on the 2nd date with Jill we can have a real heart to heart conversation about all the women involved in the MC's life. Jill could then place her trust in me and we can proceed to do what she asked about for the 3rd date (rough sex(y)).

And if this plan does "backfire" not all hope is lost. I know exactly who to call :p
Sage making time.jpg

DarrowtheGold

Oct 19, 2019
Seems to me she just wants to win and will go to any length for that I don't think it's any foreshadowing especially not with the MC as she is already cheating on Chad.
I was more just thinking she may be prone to jealosy despite how she said she was fine with the MC fucking other people. She seems to value him and despite what she said maybe she would feel threatened or like she was losing a competition if the relationship progresses with both Sage and some of the other girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes