TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Hey guys.

So, it's been two days, and the results of the poll are...more or less unsurprising.

Sage's version is one vote short of having twice as many votes as Isabella's. I suspect the overwhelming superiority in terms of lewd content has something to do with it.

And no one voted for Derek. Literally no one. Obviously, when the only girl MC gets to fuck is a side girl who basically looks like a female version of MC, which means no match for the HOTs, or Isabella, it's immediately understandable. Still, you'd think Derek would get a vote, if only for the reveal that MC played gay catcher with the bouncer.

Damn.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hey guys.

So, it's been two days, and the results of the poll are...more or less unsurprising.

Sage's version is one vote short of having twice as many votes as Isabella's. I suspect the overwhelming superiority in terms of lewd content has something to do with it.

And no one voted for Derek. Literally no one. Obviously, when the only girl MC gets to fuck is a side girl who basically looks like a female version of MC, which means no match for the HOTs, or Isabella, it's immediately understandable. Still, you'd think Derek would get a vote, if only for the reveal that MC played gay catcher with the bouncer.

Damn.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I don't think she has thought as far ahead with the jealousy idea but perhaps it's something she could start doing. And I guess her sending the MC to spy on Chad is less obvious than sending one of the Hot's girls. Her only motive is she just wants to know in her mind who the girl Chad is cheating with that's all that matters to her right now.
Oh I don't know, she bought binoculars and she must have suspected something is up before the MC arrived, they argued about something when she's introduced.
Then there's the you hate Chad in question the corridor.
So her motives are simple, but she seems quite capable of planning ahead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Mormont

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
Hey guys.

Damn.
i must say derek was my second fav ... because of envy :) ... first ofcourse sage version ... but only because of camila ;) ... last one isabella ... maybe its because that isabella and jill are regardless for me

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
:LUL:
Later come Jill's.
And now you have your next project's outline. "MC's Balls - BaDIK" - just a continuous loop of all the scrotum shots. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, what program do you use to make these?
Look man... I’m so sorry, but I will let someone else do this one. :KEK:

There are a few....
It depends on which one, but altogether...
A "type" of PS, a video converter, a video editor, a program for the effects, like this one from Queen, and finally one specializing in gifs for optimization.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I wonder when Cathy finds out MC is the one chatting with her, if there will be a potential 3-way between her MC and Jade. As far as I can tell, they are friends and they're both horny for MC.

It would be neat if MC got "extra credit" in their classes if he is with them too. This would really only apply if you are playing with mini-games, but this could be an alternate route instead of paying the nerds or cheating on the tests.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
There are a few....
It depends on which one, but altogether...
A "type" of PS, a video converter, a video editor, a program for the effects, like this one from Queen, and finally one specializing in gifs for optimization.
Jesus, no wonder they end up looking so good, that shit sounds like a lot of work. I mean, I figured it was, but still. :unsure: (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oh I don't know, she bought binoculars and she must have suspected something is up before the MC arrived, they argued about something when she's introduced.
Then there's the you hate Chad in question the corridor.
So her motives are simple, but she seems quite capable of planning ahead.
Well, she could have got them from some nerd or something. Oh, I don't doubt her at all but I would like to get to know more about Sage she seems the least known of the other girls.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
I'm new to this dev's games. What is the likelihood of a "bad end" and "good end" for these girls?

I'm on chapter 2 and I feel the rollercoaster climbing high and I wanna make sure I have tracks for the way down.

Or at least a box of tissues for possible tears.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm new to this dev's games. What is the likelihood of a "bad end" and "good end" for these girls?

I'm on chapter 2 and I feel the rollercoaster climbing high and I wanna make sure I have tracks for the way down.

Or at least a box of tissues for possible tears.
Don't think it will be anything as dark as AL but I think the good and bad endings will be down to our actions and choices that the MC will have to make throughout the game. If he goes down another AL route again with a Li then there will be no coming back from that once was enough but twice to pull off the same thing bad idea. Certainly going to be lots of twists before this is all said and done.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I wonder when Cathy finds out MC is the one chatting with her, if there will be a potential 3-way between her MC and Jade. As far as I can tell, they are friends and they're both horny for MC.

It would be neat if MC got "extra credit" in their classes if he is with them too. This would really only apply if you are playing with mini-games, but this could be an alternate route instead of paying the nerds or cheating on the tests.
Cathy has an internal monologue about making getting a teaching assistent after the MC helps a student.
So I think there's gonna be some extra credits for the MC

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes