Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I don't think "penis envy" works that way but I wouldn't know.
I'm fortunate enough to not have Dawe's problem :LOL:.

There is very likely not going to be a proper "Jill worship" until after the 3rd date.
That means we probably have to beat her on hard mode in the tennis mini game at least five more times.
She's waiting for you just 100 more serves ;).
View attachment 525040
I'll do a 1000 of those if I have to.
vow.gif

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I don't think "penis envy" works that way but I wouldn't know.
I'm fortunate enough to not have Dawe's problem :LOL:.
Can just imagine him looking at them and bursting into angry tears and screaming as he angrily flings them at the DIK house.

Big A : "Man, Dawe's really getting into this, looks like his pre-workout kicked in!"
Alex : "Yeah! You go Dawe! Fling that cock!"
Chad : "Uh...yeah...you handle those really well...I mean..uh...Sage! SAGE!! SAAAAAAAGE!!!!"

I really want to give Derek the benefit of the doubt at times but his actions like this and him running his mouth it's not a big problem now but it sure as hell could end up leading to that as much as a friend he is he will be like our own worst enemy at times.
Yeah. It's shit like this and his blabbing to the DIKs about the Chad thing that made me keep the Cathy and Jade stuff from him.

...I do wonder about the "reward" that was alluded to for whoever comes in first during the Hell Week stuff though. Might have to betray Jade's trust and blab about her if that'll let me win something epic. :unsure:

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Around that 10th match when Jill gets her full swing going we will see how much you can handle;).
My guess you will have your hand over your heart just like Geralt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It may surprise you, but I'm quiet good at tennis and don't worry I can handle it, it's a small price for salvation

Jun 21, 2018
Oh and about Sage....
I love Sage. As I said, I can't be much in any of the current MGs in the game, but she managed to be my favorite among the main ones on this EP.
That said, Sage obviously doesn't handle rejection very well. One hour she will get tired of chasing after Chad and will only want the MC.
She doesn't handle it well when she learns that the MC frequents the Pink club, she doesn't handle it well in suspecting that the MC already had something with Quinn, even throwing him on top of her. You can see this with the walkthrough, to be sure.
It may not be explicit at any time, but knowing people's minds, she shows off with the MC in front of Maya and Josy very well, during that film session.
When she finishes this story with Chad, she won't be dealing well with a more... liberal MC. But well, none of them will, sooner or later.
Hmmm, I'm not saying that you're wrong in the above Sage thing, but I'm not sure I entirely agree. Sage might get clingy at some point, but that point is not quite yet. Right now she's still at the casual sex/casual friendship stage of the relationship. She doesn't seem to care much if Protag and Quinn have something going on. She specifically asks, "Hey, are you into Quinn? Because if you are I think you've got a shot there."

You do take a hit if you immediately recognize Lily as a girl from the Pink Rose, but that could just as easily be 'how does this bitch know a stripper right on sight' Which would raise red flags in any sort of relationship

As for showing off in front of Maya and Josy, maybe a little, but part of that is that Sage is figuring out her exhibitionism kink and starting small.

About Chad... I REALLY hope DCP makes us understand how Chad broke through her barriers. Say, in Summertime Saga, you have a similar but radically different situation in Roxxy, the bitchy popular Cheerleader and her psycho bf Dexter. I love roxxy and its consistent there that she never liked Dexter - just used her, so her and protagonist relationship is very different, as he's the first to break through her barriers. Meanwhile, we got the opposite here - it's clear that Sage deeply cares about Chad to some level.

They could've been high school friends, which would explain how she's so reluctant to ditch him. It's one thing to ditch a college boyfriend, it's another thing to throw away a years long friendship and all they built into through that, family relationships, etc. Or maybe he was a guy who encouraged her to be who she is now - I could see her being a quiet, nerdy type, until she got My Fair Lady'd - or he could be someone that encouraged her when she decided to take a step back from her family, since its hinted they got bad relationship (sage and her family). But yeah, Sage and Chad. It's an interesting relationship. I want to see more of it, since it isn't steeped into the usual clichés and there are plenty more to Chad than what meets the eyes, unlike Panty Creep.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I also took a few minutes to contemplate her beauty in that shot. But there were also others where she looked mighty fine, to me.

View attachment 524812

I think the first time I really noticed her natural beauty was in this picture.

View attachment 524805

And there are more instances where she looks beautiful, too. But idk if it's her usual expression, where she usually makes fun of MC and other people, which doesn't favor her very much. Maybe DPC wants her to be portrayed as a slightly dumb girl, and making her too pretty would defeat the purpose, because she would be more appealing, irresistible, even, and he must want the focus to be on other girls.

Anyway, we better stop focusing one her, lest we'll get Minengeschoss' attention, and he will unleash his furious anger at us. :eek::LOL:
This is why she is my No. 1 on tier-maker since the 1st time i saw her :cool:

I'll dare and say that she might be in top 10 most beautiful females on F95ZONE!

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
It may surprise you, but I'm quiet good at tennis and don't worry I can handle it, it's a small price for salvation
I'm going to take your word for it but we like you around here.
And it would be unfortunate if you tried to prove something and the girl has the upper hand in the sport.
I've seen this happen before with my own eyes and those guys don't always recover from a humbling defeat.
Hmmm, I'm not saying that you're wrong in the above Sage thing, but I'm not sure I entirely agree. Sage might get clingy at some point, but that point is not quite yet. Right now she's still at the casual sex/casual friendship stage of the relationship. She doesn't seem to care much if Protag and Quinn have something going on. She specifically asks, "Hey, are you into Quinn? Because if you are I think you've got a shot there."
Something is definitely going on besides just HOT business between Sage & Quinn.
I'm guessing there will be consequences if you tell her you are not interested in Quinn and bang her anyway.
Another benefit of staying with Bella is you can avoid the trap question because I'm hitting if it's free (except for crabs :LOL:).

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Sage(I mean Quinn`s - lets not beat around the bush) content was great and all but I just realized there is one line of dialogue missing from the game,1 line that would rise the overall quality by at least a 100%
- Quinn,can I stay at your room tonight?
And with that optimistic accent I wish you goodnight

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Well, since even the honeycomb.... cof cof... I mean, Keanu asked :love::LOL: ... Here are Jill's.

Along with the others here.
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538975_BaDIK42.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538976_BaDIK43.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538977_BaDIK44.gif

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Sage(I mean Quinn`s - lets not beat around the bush) content was great and all but I just realized there is one line of dialogue missing from the game,1 line that would rise the overall quality by at least a 100%
- Quinn,can I stay at your room tonight?
And with that optimistic accent I wish you goodnight
I could totally see this once we progress to that point with her (hopefully soon). For starters, her bed is big enough, unlike that not-even-single shit Sage has. Plus her blanket looks comfy and soft as fuck. And her décor kicks ass. All in all, she's got a bitchin room.

Edit : Oh, and gnight. :ROFLMAO:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Well, since even the honeycomb.... cof cof... I mean, Keanu asked... Here are Jill's.

Along with the others here.
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538975_BaDIK42.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538976_BaDIK43.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538977_BaDIK44.gif
I see you putting in the good work as always.(y)
You know what some of us could really use as a sig?
The friendship option with Maya & Josy as the MC walks away as a badass into the night.
I would definitely use it, as I thought the scene was pretty funny to be honest.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I see you putting in the good work as always.(y)
You know what some of us could really use as a sig?
The friendship option with Maya & Josy as the MC walks away as a badass into the night.
I would definitely use it, as I thought the scene was pretty funny to be honest.
Heh, suddenly thought of an epic shot. Camera focused on the MC with a totally neutral face giving the finger over his shoulder / behind him as he walks away from Josy and Maya in the background, slightly out of focus and looking shocked.
"Friendzone - BaDIK" :sneaky:

The game needs that scene. :ROFLMAO:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I don't see where there is anything to disagree with, if I didn't give an opinion there, but ok.
About Quinn I've already rectified myself.
And I didn't say that the relationship between them is bigger than that, I said exactly the opposite. WHEN...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes