Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I like how you completely disregard the parts of my post where I point out better ways of doing the same thing. Not using it isn't a mistake, it's only stylistic in written form and it's only useful if you notice what you've just written may be confusing, and at that point there are more elegant ways of doing it. I can understand it if you're writing with a pen, where you can't rearrange terms easily, but not in a digital media.

It's true that it can be a combination of Quinn's girls and others, but doing it would feel weird to the story, like having to explain another thing. Like... having Burke buying girls from Quinn matters to the story, him having sex with other students not so much... I've also said Quinn doing it herself does feel strange too, but we don't know what she can do for money. (And Quinn being a quasi-LI would feel like NTR, so that's another reason to rule it out).

Files were getting too big already. I don't think we should see seasons as anything more than breaks to avoid making the files too big. And Steam releases, of course.

Yeah, I pointed this out too, but with a different perspective. That breakfast scene reveals a lot. I see it as her being jealous because she's falling for the MC, but not necessarily in a manipulative way. But who knows, maybe she ends up being extremely jealous.

One thing about Sarah is that the first time I remember seeing her was in this scene:
View attachment 525120
She reacts like any girl would with a naked guy in her house would, but the Sarah we know from later episodes wouldn't miss an oportunity to laugh at you and mock you. Maybe she's a character that grew with the story?

Does he? We know he got beaten and the guitar was stolen. That doesn't mean he got beaten beacuse he tried to stop it.
I surmised it from hints. Troy liking music the music, Chad preventing Troy stopping Dawe beating up Tommy.
What ever is bothering Troy causes him to brood and desire privacy.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Simply the best Sig I've ever done. gunit50

gunit50BaDIK.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/539044_gunit50BaDIK.gif
I found the post where you tell your favorites girls.
I even made a version without your name too, but I decided that this will only be yours for the reason above. :p

Last edited:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I did what you said but still i dont get the scene .. I dont know what to do ..
During the scene itself you can't be a gentleman and let her shower first, you both must shower simultaneously; when given the option, stick your hand in her shower (Reach in). If weren't given those options, bad news... You likely don't have enough relationship points with Jill and will have to do another playthrough.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I suspect Troy is necessary for a MC on the Chick path to figure out what is going on, I suspect he's not okay with steroid use, drug use in general and prostitution.
There's no reason to show him in the Tommy flashback unless he's instrumental to informing the MC of some key information.
I suspect Riona serves the same purpose on the Dik path except her motivations is being disillusioned with the whole thing and desperate to get out from under.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I suspect Troy is necessary for a MC on the Chick path to figure out what is going on, I suspect he's not okay with steroid use, drug use in general and prostitution.
There's no reason to show him in the Tommy flashback unless he's instrumental to informing the MC of some key information.
I suspect Riona serves the same purpose on the Dik path except her motivations is being disillusioned with the whole thing and desperate to get out from under.
Makes sense at first, but the game mechanics doesn't support it. It is possible to beat up Troy and remain a major CHICK or to reject Riona and remain a major DIK; DIK/CHICK alignment is built up, it doesn't result from of any single decision.

Troy in the flashback could be explained simply by continuity.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
It's true that it can be a combination of Quinn's girls and others, but doing it would feel weird to the story, like having to explain another thing. Like... having Burke buying girls from Quinn matters to the story, him having sex with other students not so much... I've also said Quinn doing it herself does feel strange too, but we don't know what she can do for money. (And Quinn being a quasi-LI would feel like NTR, so that's another reason to rule it out).
A type of NTR with both Quinn and any other, right?
Camila is also an SG. MC has had sex with several other HOTs, with most of then, right?
That's why I say, it might not have been any of them.
It is already heavy that he had sex with a student, let alone get involved in a prostitution scheme inside his university. In one situation he loses his job, in another he can go to jail.
So far, the only important issue for the story that this has brought was just one, and a very good one, the best sex of the MC's life with Jade. :BootyTime: I don't think I need a better one than that.
Yeah, I pointed this out too, but with a different perspective. That breakfast scene reveals a lot. I see it as her being jealous because she's falling for the MC, but not necessarily in a manipulative way. But who knows, maybe she ends up being extremely jealous.
I did not mean that... "manipulative" and all.
I just pointed out a few things.
The only thing I really think, for now, is that later on Sage will want exclusivity with the MC, just like all the other LIs. Some think she will continue to accept an open relationship, like sex friends. I completely doubt it.
She reacts like any girl would with a naked guy in her house would, but the Sarah we know from later episodes wouldn't miss an oportunity to laugh at you and mock you. Maybe she's a character that grew with the story?
They laugh as soon as he turns away. It was just an act.

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Makes sense at first, but the game mechanics doesn't support it. It is possible to beat up Troy and remain a major CHICK or to reject Riona and remain a major DIK; DIK/CHICK alignment is built up, it doesn't result from of any single decision.

Troy in the flashback could be explained simply by continuity.
Beating him up interaction and not beating up interaction on Chick path can be overcome with two different dialogues, either the MC apologises for beating him up or Troy apologises for kicking him out.

Pinkcake could have used John, Jimmy or Alex instead in the flashback, no need for using Troy because Rusty tells us before the flashback that Troy is a former jock.

As for Riona, the conversation in the Garden and a shared love of music, followed by Riona fooling around at the party, two different paths again, kiss her or stopping her, that too requires different dialogue further down the line because there will definitely be some interaction that causes permanent loss of Chick or Dik.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I wonder when Cathy finds out MC is the one chatting with her, if there will be a potential 3-way between her MC and Jade. As far as I can tell, they are friends and they're both horny for MC paying the nerds or cheating on the tests.
I'm not expecting a 3-way with Cathy & Jade to be remotely possible. I was fairly certain Jade expressed some anger over her husband banging Cathy, with the assumption that Cathy(and Jade's Husband?) is unaware that she knows.

Super Dawe, 35 and still in college
While Dawe himself is clearly a major dickhead, I'm not going to pick on him for his age. At least he's (in theory) getting some education. I can at least offer minor respect if that's the case. (very minor, it's Dawe)

Now this is interesting I was kinda under the impression that Cathy knew the MC was texting her.
I made sure to change the user details that were set by default, and during the Swyper convo she addresses MC by his actual name. She knows exactly who he is.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Im confused. I know I began chapter 3. It ended with the MC becoming a Dik. But isnt there a chapter 4? Why am i not getting that content?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Im confused. I know I began chapter 3. It ended with the MC becoming a Dik. But isnt there a chapter 4? Why am i not getting that content?
If the last scene you saw was Tommy with the Diablo mask holding up a DIK jacket, then you're done for now.

There was a 4.1 "release" that was basically just a bug "fix", it didn't contain any new content from the 4.0 release which you may have completed already.

Reactions: alexw14615

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
too old.gif

I made sure to change the user details that were set by default, and during the Swyper convo she addresses MC by his actual name. She knows exactly who he is.
Blame Derek. :sneaky:

The only thing I really think, for now, is that later on Sage will want exclusivity with the MC, just like all the other LIs. Some think she will continue to accept an open relationship, like sex friends. I completely doubt it.
Major DPC Plot Twist : Jill (of all people) basically turns into Duckface from WVM and totally supports the MC banging and impregnating EVERYBODY. :LOL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
A type of NTR with both Quinn and any other, right?
Camila is also an SG. MC has had sex with several other HOTs, with most of then, right?
That's why I say, it might not have been any of them.
It is already heavy that he had sex with a student, let alone get involved in a prostitution scheme inside his university. In one situation he loses his job, in another he can go to jail.
So far, the only important issue for the story that this has brought was just one, and a very good one, the best sex of the MC's life with Jade. :BootyTime: I don't think I need a better one than that.
Camila and Riona are both SG in the oficial walkthrough as well as Quinn. Using the SG and NTR argument we run out of people.
I did not mean that... "manipulative" and all.
I just pointed out a few things.
I don't think she will be manipulative or extremely jealous, but I don't rule it out completely. I agree she will demand exclusivity at some point, I think she's trying to fool herself with the FwB thing, but she's falling for the MC hard. We already saw she's not into sharing :KEK: .
They laugh as soon as he turns away. It was just an act.
Well, that can be it too. I just took that screenshot and stopped right there because that one was the render I was looking for. I don't remember how it continued :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Gods and Monetauro

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
I just downloaded the game and what's the difference between playing the mini game and just skipping it?

Does playing the mini game only add renders in the reward tab in the phone? or it change some render in the story line?

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Halfway through episode 3 in my new playthrough, and I have noticed a lot of things that I would like to talk about when I get the chance to write a big post about it. I'm also grabbing images and stuff to get some more context. I just wish Episode 4 would come out sooner :(

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes