GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Hey guys, I'm having trouble tryng to save or continue with old saves. It's occourring that infamous error with the log screen.
I've tryed with both normal and compressed versions in a different folders, using and not using the save files folder (even when I start a new game the error occourrs) and still have no luck.
Since I can't find nothing about it in the past posts, I'm attaching the log file here.

I hope you can help me guys! I'm addicted in this game! :cool::cool::cool:

Killeraholic

Nov 7, 2019
Everytime I get to the scene with Bella in the Libary the game freezes, then says an exception has occured, goes to a white screen showing alot of data but before I can click on anything my PC says the program is no longer working and closes it.

Any idea how to fix this? I tried redownloading but it didn't work.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Since there is 300-400 pages between last time I checked this thread and now, is there anything specific to watch out with using 0.4.1, instead of 0.4.0? And could I use 0.4.0 saves or not?

Any other issues to watch out, or is 0.4.1 essentially a final version of update 4.x

I searched for "status update" keyword and have not found anything from 2020.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I got a fever! And the only prescription is more Karen Rebecca Johnson!
Great work Ellordrings. Every time a new Sig posted by Monetauro or yourself I'm reminded that I need to put more effort into what I'm making or else it'll be basic as fuck :LOL:
Thank you, my friend! And don't worry with the result too much. What matters is that we have fun. :D (y) Make sure you tag me so I can see it too. I try to read the most posts I can, but sometimes it's just impossible to read them all.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I could totally see this once we progress to that point with her (hopefully soon). For starters, her bed is big enough, unlike that not-even-single shit Sage has. Plus her blanket looks comfy and soft as fuck. And her décor kicks ass. All in all, she's got a bitchin room.

Edit : Oh, and gnight. :ROFLMAO:
I was thinkin` right after the movie night...why wait?:sneaky:
Yeah her room is awesome,she`s classy and cooool,it`s a different type of classy than Jade but classy nontheless and the tiger blanket is pimpin`:cool:

In the wider world, Suicide Girls! But in game context, side-girl. Not a main Love Interest.
Pffft!Good luck stoping me from having Quinn as my main love interest
3.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes