Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
So I suppose that Karen will get a bio in our phone and some spicy scene on the next update, she has become way too famous around here to stay as an extra :love:
Compared to the other feminists she is hot(even better than Maya when she has a different hairstyle). Would be nice if you can unlock her as a side girl if you pass the mini-game with 100%

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I am hoping Karen Johnson will be introduced as a main Love Interest next episode/s since we don't have a petite small tits main Love Interest, I think she would be similar to Jill but more naive, more innocent and flustered when talking about sexual interactions. And then we find out she is the head of all the problems in B&R.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I am hoping Karen Johnson will be introduced as a main Love Interest next episode/s since we don't have a petite small tits main Love Interest, I think she would be similar to Jill but more naive, more innocent and flustered when talking about sexual interactions. And then we find out she is the head of all the problems in B&R.
I would be ok if she gets more "screen time", that's the only realistic thing that could happen. But if even Sally doesn't get that much I wouldn't hope too much. Does anyone know if people like her in other places like Discord too or it's only a thing here?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You left your clothes and your phone with Quinn as you are forced to run away naked. It's not a bug.
I later realized that when I finally decided to just say "screw it" and skip what I thought was a normal free roam.
When the storyline brought me back to getting my phone back, I was like. "ooohhhh, yeaaahhhh! Thaaat's riiight! Dafuq, you idiot!?" lol

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Saw one pic the other day when Sage is talking to MC on the phone (night scene) and i was like whaaaaaat? :oops:
i haven't seen that in my DIK path, what the heck is this :D

played it now, so in the free roam at the party you can call her :D
great little scene :)

i wish Sage replied to MC something like: yeah, i wish i was there with you also... but hey, it's Sage, she's not into that mushy stuff right? :D

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Saw one pic the other day when Sage is talking to MC on the phone (night scene) and i was like whaaaaaat? :oops:

i wish Sage replied to MC something like: yeah, i wish i was there with you also... but hey, it's Sage, she's not into that mushy stuff right? :D
She better git gud with the mushy stuff since she is falling for MC. I doubt they will stay as fuck buddies for long.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

She's still very affectionate in that call, or at least more than usually. "I can always make time for you, you know that". She's totally in.

By the way, someone was wondering yesterday where was Derek during this free roam. He's there, I can still see the dildo :ROFLMAO:
screenshot0039.png

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Since there is 300-400 pages between last time I checked this thread and now, is there anything specific to watch out with using 0.4.1, instead of 0.4.0? And could I use 0.4.0 saves or not?

Any other issues to watch out, or is 0.4.1 essentially a final version of update 4.x

I searched for "status update" keyword and have not found anything from 2020.
If you dont have problem with 0.4, dont bother with 0.41 since its strictly bugfixes.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I doubt they will stay as fuck buddies for long.
It's already growing into something more I think it's going to come to a point where Sage goes you know what fuck Chad, he's losing out here she is so much better off with the MC. Although down the line he may become a friend of the MC also so be interesting to see how this whole situation will play out.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019

It was pretty sweet when she said this though.
Untitled.png
I was genuinely surprised when I heard she said that, just like MC. So touching :love:

She better git gud with the mushy stuff since she is falling for MC. I doubt they will stay as fuck buddies for long.
She is already getting better at it I think. The top line was pretty nice.

Also I just noticed this, when MC tells her he misses her in the party, she was like Uh.. Thanks. Usually she ignores his advances and stuff but in that scene she pauses for a moment. Then replies like that on the top picture. I mean I might be reading into too much but I think she is already started to have butterflies in her stomach when she is talking with the MC. :love::love:

I'm not sure what it is with DPC and his side girls or other background girls to me they stand out more often than the main girls if only he made the game where any of the girls were an option to at least date or romance.
Seriously the amount of side girls in this game that would make a main love interest in other games, are insane. Envy, Sarah, Lily, Mona... I can count like almost all of them honestly. Beautiful renders. Truly outstanding quality, I guess this is one of the things what makes DPC games special.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't tried the Chick route yet because I'm not feeling it to be honest, but is it true that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks in advance for answering, note that none of those girls are even in my top 5
but it bothered me a bit, so I just wanted to make sure what I saw happening is exactly what took place.

Luber

Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone, I sometimes have an issue on my android where the menu in the bottom left corner does not appear. If anyone knows how to resolve this issue please help me out, thanks!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It was pretty sweet when she said this though.
View attachment 525486
I was genuinely surprised when I heard she said that, just like MC. So touching :love:

She is already getting better at it I think. The top line was pretty nice.

Also I just noticed this, when MC tells her he misses her in the party, she was like Uh.. Thanks. Usually she ignores his advances and stuff but in that scene she pauses for a moment. Then replies like that on the top picture. I mean I might be reading into too much but I think she is already started to have butterflies in her stomach when she is talking with the MC. :love::love:
I've said it, Sage's a big softie, just like Jill. With a very different approach to sex, though, but not that different deep down... If my intuition is not wrong, that is :ROFLMAO:
Seriously the amount of side girls in this game that would make a main love interest in other games, are insane. Envy, Sarah, Lily, Mona... I can count like almost all of them honestly. Beautiful renders. Truly outstanding quality, I guess this is one of the things what makes DPC games special.
That's the thing, this game has a lot of potential, lots of interesting characters... It would be great if more characters got more attention, but that would make the game's scope too big. I hope DPC manages it properly.
I haven't tried the Chick route yet because I'm not feeling it to be honest, but is it true that
thanks in advance for answering, note that none of those girls are even in my top 5
but it bothered me a bit, so I just wanted to make sure what I saw happening is exactly what took place.
It's true, yeah. Josy and Maya's path is Chick only. But who knows what can happen, maybe DIKs have a shot at a later episodes at Josy, or maybe not.

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
Everytime I get to the scene with Bella in the Libary the game freezes, then says an exception has occured, goes to a white screen showing alot of data but before I can click on anything my PC says the program is no longer working and closes it.

Any idea how to fix this? I tried redownloading but it didn't work.

i have the same problem but i always use the button skip when i play that scene and then i works

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Guys,
a few questions if you don't mind :D

what do you think Josy & Jill's relationship would be like? :)
Will Maya get jealous? :D
Will Josy listen to Lily and earn a "few" extra bucks striping? :D
Well, I think Josy and Jill well get on like a house on fire :p I think they will be good friends everyone gets on with Jill. Maya could get jealous I guess depending on what route you take she'd have the MC for comfort if you wanted something more, as for friends I can see jealousy happening.

I don't think so right now Josy is much more focused on helping out Maya with her tasks. And I'd imagine Tommy will go crazy at the thought of her being there he will be the big obstacle in the way of that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes