Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
As I said the Chad incident has probably made her take note of the MC.
Yeah, but I don't understand what about the Chad thing could make the MC look good or Tommy look bad in comparison. I was asking if you could elaborate on that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mad cow disease. I haven't heard that in a very long time...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, but I don't understand what about the Chad thing could make the MC look good or Tommy look bad in comparison. I was asking if you could elaborate on that.
A maggot taking out the president of the Jocks is impressive he will have gained a lot of respect from fellow Diks and that rise for the MC is certainly going to appeal not just to Heather but other women as well it was probably why Arieth kept looking at us creepily all update :LOL: I actually think for that he will be let into the diks just for that they would be crazy not to accept the MC.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
A maggot taking out the president of the Jocks is impressive he will have gained a lot of respect from fellow Diks and that rise for the MC is certainly going to appeal not just to Heather but other women as well it was probably why Arieth kept looking at us creepily all update :LOL: I actually think for that he will be let into the diks just for that they would be crazy not to accept the MC.
I don't know, it doesn't seem enough to me. He got assaulted by Chad, ratted him out (even though that's not what happened it's what people would think) and he got expelled. You don't even have to win the fight (does winning do something storywise?) I expected that change in Heather but it felt too sudden for me.

And Arieth, well. Arieth will go after anything that has a DIK :ROFLMAO: . What would happen first, the MC fucking all HOTs or the MC fucking all DIKs? :KEK: (Arieth probably already did, but I'm too lazy to count right now :LOL: ).

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Origin of the name Quinn:
Derived from the Irish surname O' Quinn which is from the Gaelic O' Cuinn (descendant of Conn). The name is derived from conn (wisdom, reason, intelligence).

Intereeeeeeesting... :cool:
Cunning, isn't it!?
What Mormont said. And Chad was the president of the Ax3 (not to confuse with Ax7), which the HOTs had (still have?) a deal with, which may or may not be favorable to them; plus most HOTs date the DIKs, who are their main rivals in many fronts (mainly with dealing with the HOTs). So, by beating Chad in a fight, fair and square, against the Alphest of the Alphas, not only gets him recognition for the feat, as it even results in getting Chad out of the frat, hindering and/or stalling whatever are their plans, which in turn favors the DIKs in the power struggle, leaving them free (and the HOTs) to explore the situation, and MC only gets major respect out of the incident, even if they had hidden it from him until Rusty confessed that to him.

Last edited:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
A maggot taking out the president of the Jocks is impressive he will have gained a lot of respect from fellow Diks and that rise for the MC is certainly going to appeal not just to Heather but other women as well
MC is full on big dick energy mode right now, both literally and figuratively. He became known in the campus around all the major sorority houses, beat up a ex-jog Troy(optionally), beat up many meathead jogs and their jacked up man-child leader Chad. On top of that almost all the girls around sorority houses are talking about him, most of them actively chasing him. The rumours about his size, his recent actions all around campus might do it.

As a Final nail in the coffin, covering up Heather with blanket in a intimate room by only themselves, could make Heater think again about MC. The MC is on fire and Heather is starting to feel the hots from him.

MC walking around the campus with all that big dick energy :ROFLMAO:
on fire GIF

At least this is what I think, because her going into another room to pleasure herself the moment after her time with MC, otherwise would feel weird.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The MC is on fire and Heather is starting to feel the hots from him.
All in due time as well she needs to get that stick out of her ass and I'm glad she is changing her view of the MC and being less of a bitch to him although it's not so good for Tommy I don't think any of us will shed a tear for stealing Tommy's girl :p

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
MC is full on big dick energy mode right now, both literally and figuratively. He became known in the campus around all the major sorority houses, beat up a ex-jog Troy(optionally), beat up many meathead jogs and their jacked up man-child leader Chad. On top of that almost all the girls around sorority houses are talking about him, most of them actively chasing him. The rumours about his size, his recent actions all around campus might do it.

As a Final nail in the coffin, covering up Heather with blanket in a intimate room by only themselves, could make Heater think again about MC. The MC is on fire and Heather is starting to feel the hots from him.

MC walking around the campus with all that big dick energy :ROFLMAO:
on fire GIF

At least this is what I think, because her going into another room to pleasure herself the moment after her time with MC, otherwise would feel weird.
Yes. And if we have DIK affinity, cover Heather with the blanket, and talk to her after she wakes up, she will be more receptive and interested/understating towards MC, than if we have Chick affinity. She only leaves the door to her room unlocked, allowing MC to watch her masturbating, if we have DIK affinity; otherwise, the door will remain locked.

Whether she left it unlocked in order for MC to spy on her (less likely), or forgot to lock it because she got very horny (more likely) due to the talk with MC, I'm not sure. In this case, we must really turn her on, especially after the rumors and the incident we were referring just above. I must say, I wasn't very interested in her before this episode, but I am more inclined in pursuing whatever we are allowed to with her, now. She was such a bitch before, but no one can resist the musical traits of MC and how he plays his Major D... on the guitar, ofc. :LOL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
All in due time as well she needs to get that stick out of her ass and I'm glad she is changing her view of the MC and being less of a bitch to him although it's not so good for Tommy I don't think any of us will shed a tear for stealing Tommy's girl :p
Idk man...I didn`t had a problem with Tommy before and now...he invited me on that roof...and than(I`m sure)intentionally left me 1on1 with Quinn...we`re basicly the best friends in the whole wide world at this point :p Besides,why steal his girl when I already have the perfect one:cool:

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
You can always tell the newbie VN gamers because they get the heebie jeebies whenever a "dark" or NTR path is suggested.

They can't fathom the idea of a route where Quinn gets the MC hooked on drugs, manipulates him into murdering Tommy, and the game ends with Quinn and MC as drug lords of the college with Maya and Josy their addict slaves.

You show these newbies a hentai VN with dark themes and they'll freak out and head for the hills.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
You can always tell the newbie VN gamers because they get the heebie jeebies whenever a "dark" or NTR path is suggested.

They can't fathom the idea of a route where Quinn gets the MC hooked on drugs, manipulates him into murdering Tommy, and the game ends with Quinn and MC as drug lords of the college with Maya and Josy their addict slaves.

You show these newbies a hentai VN with dark themes and they'll freak out and head for the hills.
Dark path with Bella? She enslaves you and then torture you endlessly (not that torture, ripping nails kind of torture) I would like to see DPC pull it of (no pun intended)

• Wow
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Not really a newbie thing a lot of people have different tastes that's all. I've played plenty a dark themed VN's they ain't really my thing I'd much rather have more vanilla type content.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes