MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
after holding hands with her, washing teeth together, fist bump after sex :ROFLMAO:
and that line on the phone...
if she's not falling for MC now then damn it all to hell Sage

And if Chad "comes out" :ROFLMAO: with some heartbreaking story in ep5 and she forgives him argh :mad:
Will DPC fuck up the Sage relationship into something similar to Maya/Josy situation? Find out next time on BADIK. Also ready your pitchforks just incase.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Guys,
a few questions if you don't mind :D

what do you think Josy & Jill's relationship would be like? :)
Will Maya get jealous? :D
Will Josy listen to Lily and earn a "few" extra bucks striping? :D
1)Well for this question...both of them are nice and kind girls. But I don't really know what to say as to how it will be. It kind of depends on if Josy likes doing some of the same things Jill does and maybe it will be only a class or school related friendship. :unsure: The other thing is Josy could be a help to the MC when it comes to Jill assuming she has good things to say about him(if you choose the friend route for her and Maya). On the romantic route with Maya and Josy that friendship with Jill could turn to a rivalry. It's still really early for me though. I need to see more to understand where their friendship is going.

2) I don't see Maya being jealous of Jill. Jill has 0 interest in Josy in a romantic sense, and they just met. I could only see her being jealous if Josy and Jill were to start hanging out a lot. As I mentioned in the first question; to what extent that would be determined by what activities they have in common. I think Maya and Josy will be too busy thanks to Quinn riding them and other HOTs business for them to have too much free time for that anyway. lol To me it seems Jill would hang out with Bella before anyone else because she can talk to her openly and honestly; that is aside from the MC now that she's falling for him. :love:

3)The stripping thing...well I feel the answer to that is the same as Maya's problem. Depending on how much your MC is willing to help them might determine certain decisions they make. Could be wrong though. lol

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Quite coincidental that Heather goes straight to masturbate right after MC's talk with her upstairs :KEK:
It's funny when she first meets the MC she wouldn't have any second thoughts about him but this talk of what happened with Chad has made her realize that the MC is much more of a man than Tommy will ever be and who knows it could cause potential problems between the MC and Tommy in the future.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm not sure what it is with DPC and his side girls or other background girls to me they stand out more often than the main girls if only he made the game where any of the girls were an option to at least date or romance.
We have those options already,as I`m sure you noticed :p The only question is how far will the game allow us to go with those girls:unsure:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well let´s hope that we can Fuck Heather in one oft next Update ... Just for Fun

Would love to see a Scene afterwards all DIK in circle when MC says them that he Fucked Tommys Lil-Sis and Girl :ROFLMAO:

Like to know what Tommy would do or try to do :ROFLMAO:
Ugh...
(serious reply to a joke incoming)
I don`t think that would land anywhere near good with the DIKs,John boy took hitting on his gf as a compliment but that dude lives in his underwear(his that chilled).Going for Tommy`s gf,actually going after her,ugh that would be the end of MC`s career as a DIK

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
Saw one pic the other day when Sage is talking to MC on the phone (night scene) and i was like whaaaaaat? :oops:
i haven't seen that in my DIK path, what the heck is this :D

played it now, so in the free roam at the party you can call her :D
great little scene :)

i wish Sage replied to MC something like: yeah, i wish i was there with you also... but hey, it's Sage, she's not into that mushy stuff right? :D
1579700300214.png

She is not used to receiving affection to that extent (where would she get it from Chad?)

I think that as her fuck buddy/relationship progresses, she will become more open to him in this respect and will respond.
But not too often, otherwise she would rather be on the chick path.
Just like Quinn and the rest!

Every woman needs affection and wants to hear certain things (no matter how corny)...some women want to hear it often others want to hear it at certain times.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do not get all yer bull pens broken and stuffed just yet!
It is just a phone call! One lousy 19th century phone call from the only one available
in the top tower of the governor's mansion.
MC is the caller, so for sure the wooer must be him, right!?!

Game oN! Plow the patry of the century!

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Do not get all yer bull pens broken and stuffed just yet!
It is just a phone call! One lousy 19th century phone call from the only one available
in the top tower of the governor's mansion.
MC is the caller, so for sure the wooer must be him, right!?!

Game oN! Plow the patry of the century!
Canto, you infect all the threads you go to with positivity and good mood. Kudos to you! May the moose guide you well through the Game World, maggot brother! Game oN!
ep2_freeroam_ano75.jpg

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Compared to the other feminists she is hot(even better than Maya when she has a different hairstyle). Would be nice if you can unlock her as a side girl if you pass the mini-game with 100%
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...cause of course DPC has to add another mini game!

Guys,
a few questions if you don't mind :D
what do you think Josy & Jill's relationship would be like? :)

Will Maya get jealous? :D

Will Josy listen to Lily and earn a "few" extra bucks striping? :D

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Is it possible to see points of relations with girls in the game? Where and how to do it?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It's funny when she first meets the MC she wouldn't have any second thoughts about him but this talk of what happened with Chad has made her realize that the MC is much more of a man than Tommy will ever be and who knows it could cause potential problems between the MC and Tommy in the future.
Why do you think Heather had that sudden change of mind? Because we barely interacted with her since the two events.
Well let´s hope that we can Fuck Heather in one oft next Update ... Just for Fun

Would love to see a Scene afterwards all DIK in circle when MC says them that he Fucked Tommys Lil-Sis and Girl :ROFLMAO:

Like to know what Tommy would do or try to do :ROFLMAO:
If Tommy is our father... Would that make Heather our mother? Because I though this game didn't have incest :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes