Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Camila and Riona are both SG in the oficial walkthrough as well as Quinn. Using the SG and NTR argument we run out of people.

I don't think she will be manipulative or extremely jealous, but I don't rule it out completely. I agree she will demand exclusivity at some point, I think she's trying to fool herself with the FwB thing, but she's falling for the MC hard. We already saw she's not into sharing :KEK: .
We still have Melanie and Sarah as the most likely ... But I STILL think it wasn't with any HOT.

Of course she is deceiving herself, as is everyone who has ever tried this. :p
Major DPC Plot Twist : Jill (of all people) basically turns into Duckface from WVM and totally supports the MC banging and impregnating EVERYBODY. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I just downloaded the game and what's the difference between playing the mini game and just skipping it?

Does playing the mini game only add renders in the reward tab in the phone? or it change some render in the story line?
If you don't play the mini games you'll never really meet Karen Rebecca Johnson, 19 years and 2 months old, or learn that she got her first hearing aid when she was 7 years old and that she's been attending B&R for 2 years studying History and Latin.

What does SG mean? Sounds Good? Slutty Girl? I'm lost.
Side Girl - Not one of the 5 "Main" girls (a definition those of us with taste disagree with because of a certain special someone)

Halfway through episode 3 in my new playthrough, and I have noticed a lot of things that I would like to talk about when I get the chance to write a big post about it. I'm also grabbing images and stuff to get some more context. I just wish Episode 4 would come out sooner :(
I believe you'll find Ep4 is already out, and that you're most likely playing it. :sneaky:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
What does SG mean? Sounds Good? Slutty Girl? I'm lost.
Side Girl, but slutty girl also applies :KEK:
We still have Melanie and Sarah as the most likely ... But I STILL think it wasn't with any HOT.

Of course she is deceiving herself, as is everyone who has ever tried this. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But there's also the thing that it was most likely him in the bathroom stall. I'm inclined to even say it was 100% him.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I didn't want to spoil the surprise, but I believe our brother Buttsmarnn is already preparing this one. But, the more the better, right? :p
....Maybe..... ;)
And I'm also eager to see Buttsmarnn version too. ;)
Oh I'm a huge newbie when it comes to this. I wouldn't expect anything amazing.
I gave up doing the naked ass, very explicit and still had the MC's balls in the background.
You say this like it's a bad thing :KEK:

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Major DPC Plot Twist : Jill (of all people) basically turns into Duckface from WVM and totally supports the MC banging and impregnating EVERYBODY. :LOL:
I hate that game. Each choices had no consequences. Even with the "loyal path" the girlfriend was like" Hey MC, you can fuck with other girls while i am still loyal to you. I don't mind it, fool!"
The worst MC ever it's the dude from Fetish locator, especially when you look his face. I suggest you to play that game if you want laugh a lot and become depressed when everyone fuck except the MC :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
But there's also the thing that it was most likely him in the bathroom stall. I'm inclined to even say it was 100% him.
Well, if it was him in that bathroom cabin, then it was Riona. The other two, the feminists. That's it, case closed. Everyone is happy. :p

....Maybe..... ;)
Oh I'm a huge newbie when it comes to this. I wouldn't expect anything amazing.
You say this like it's a bad thing :KEK:
He's being modest, as far as I can see they were very good.

I didn't like it when I realized that, right there, at the end of the rainbow, it not only had a rare diamond, but also a semen chest. :sick::LUL:
With the reduced size you can't tell, but I stopped before that. :LOL:

Last edited:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Well, since even the honeycomb.... cof cof... I mean, Keanu asked... Here are Jill's.

Along with the others here.
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538975_BaDIK42.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538976_BaDIK43.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538977_BaDIK44.gif
Thanks again Monetauro! :love: My sigs have never changed so much in such a short amount of time. xD It's hard to pick just 2 from all these great ones you've made so far. lol :LOL: Really wish I could get in a third one.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Quinn is a dumb hoe argument #9988888999991 : the ugly bitch has Sarah "angelface" on the menu and she is struggling with money? Sarah is the kind of meal you pay for selling your town into slavery just to have a cosy Sarah based supper.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Thanks again Monetauro! :love: My sigs have never changed so much in such a short amount of time. xD It's hard to pick just 2 from all these great ones you've made so far. lol :LOL: Really wish I could get in a third one.
Oh thank you, Deoku!
This is the idea, that each one chooses a different one and we can all admire these beauties while wasting time here. :p
I see you chose the teats... I knew I wasn't wrong about you.... DIKs forever, brother :LUL:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
If you don't play the mini games you'll never really meet Karen Rebecca Johnson, 19 years and 2 months old, or learn that she got her first hearing aid when she was 7 years old and that she's been attending B&R for 2 years studying History and Latin.

Side Girl - Not one of the 5 "Main" girls (a definition those of us with taste disagree with because of a certain special someone)

I believe you'll find Ep4 is already out, and that you're most likely playing it. :sneaky:
I meant to say season 2, I'm a weebit tired as you can tell:KEK:

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Oh thank you, Deoku!
This is the idea, that each one chooses a different one and we can all admire these beauties while wasting time here. :p
I see you chose the teats... I knew I wasn't wrong about you.... DIKs forever, brother :LUL:
It's an experiment for now. lol I really like the sig in the middle too, so I'll have to see which one I like most. :unsure: Decisions decisions..... But anyway the goddess allowed my digital hand to touch her boob so I have to celebrate it. :ROFLMAO:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Well, since even the honeycomb.... cof cof... I mean, Keanu asked :love::LOL: ... Here are Jill's.

Along with the others here.
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538975_BaDIK42.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538976_BaDIK43.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538977_BaDIK44.gif
Oh thank you, Deoku!
I'm having a really hard time choosing sigs at the moment, due to as I have said many times, only being able to have 2 signatures at one time. This is so stressful:oops:

Me trying to decide which signatures of Jill to use

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
He's being modest, as far as I can see they were very good.
I didn't like it when I realized that, right there, at the end of the rainbow, it not only had a rare diamond, but also a semen chest. :sick::LUL:
With the reduced size you can't tell, but I stopped before that. :LOL:
Only because we have such beautiful women to work with :BootyTime:
I will say this. There is one sig I was messing around with just for the laughs. And I had to take.. lets say.. "impractical methods" to cover up the MC :KEK:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Jills: Jill it's the most beautiful woman :love::love::love:. 100% happy ending
DrPinkCake: ....
Jills:
I honestly believe he will give us a good ending with her, but it's going to be hard as hell to get to judging by how many people had trouble getting her shower scene alone. There's probably going to be a ton of check boxes to make it happen. I didn't have that issue thankfully so hopefully I keep making the right choices. :ROFLMAO: My only request from DPC is that if he does make it hard to get to; just make all that work well worth it in the end. ;)

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
So the "egg the preps" challenge is still undone.... there is also talk around here of the girls making some deal with the preps (to do parties over there, I guess?)

I believe that in the evaluation, they will recap every task that has been done and the DIKs will see that there is still that one undone, Tommy will make an exception and will tell MC and Derek to go egg them right at that moment. That's how they'll see the girls over there.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I honestly believe he will give us a good ending with her, but it's going to be hard as hell to get to judging by how many people had trouble getting her shower scene alone. There's probably going to be a ton of check boxes to make it happen. I didn't have that issue thankfully so hopefully I keep making the right choices. :ROFLMAO: My only request from DPC is that if he does make it hard to get to; just make all that work well worth it in the end. ;)
I got to grope that beautiful boob with my first try, no mods or cheats, just pure love for Jill :love:

Camila, if you are reading this, don't be mad, yours are lovely also :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes