Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I see you putting in the good work as always.(y)
You know what some of us could really use as a sig?
The friendship option with Maya & Josy as the MC walks away as a badass into the night.
I would definitely use it, as I thought the scene was pretty funny to be honest.
I don't know why, but I think M.Sato would do a better job than me at that. :LUL:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I don't know why, but I think M.Sato would do a better job than me at that. :LUL:
Okay I got you. Just wanted to throw it out there :BootyTime:
Heh, suddenly thought of an epic shot. Camera focused on the MC with a totally neutral face giving the finger over his shoulder / behind him as he walks away from Josy and Maya in the background, slightly out of focus and looking shocked.
"Friendzone - BaDIK" :sneaky:
The game needs that scene. :ROFLMAO:
Even without the middle finger it would be epic enough for me.
As that scene answers one of life's most concerning questions ;).
"To leave good pussy for the hope of better pussy tomorrow"
Hope for a better tomorrow.gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Okay I got you. Just wanted to throw it out there :BootyTime:
I say, this scene doesn't have much more to change, just if it were to add something.
Because his face couldn't be worse, he just needs to go back there with some confetti and celebrate for the two girls. --'
Look at him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm ... let me see if I can change his expression a little. :unsure:
Nop, I really suck at PS.
Wait, I had an idea... What is your favorite girl, Gunit?

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
we need an episode where dawe breaks all his limit and goes beyond his current power and surpasses Chad in battle, becomming something more, something else, where he performs huge feats of strength and increases his dick.
Trying to surpass his limits is what got him saddled with a flacid micro-penis in the first place. Do you want him to end up with an innie or something? :ROFLMAO:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Last edited:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
This is me when I realized who Maya was on my first save. :KEK:
DUUUDEE, someone put Maya's face on this Godz, please!

Seriously, if you want to make a sig for anti Mayans/Joseans...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In other news, my honor in seeing my humble gif added to your signature is only surpassed by the pain in my stomach after ROFL with it! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
See, that's the part about it I don't like. It's absolutely not 'completely unnecessary'. Adding one simple unit into a statement can provide complete clarity. Obfuscation only serves chaos.

Heathen. :)

But, to more important matters. Who is likely to create more problems for MC in the long run, Sage or Bella?
I like how you completely disregard the parts of my post where I point out better ways of doing the same thing. Not using it isn't a mistake, it's only stylistic in written form and it's only useful if you notice what you've just written may be confusing, and at that point there are more elegant ways of doing it. I can understand it if you're writing with a pen, where you can't rearrange terms easily, but not in a digital media.
Buttsmarnn UnoriginalUserName name88
Thanks for the feedback, guys.
I will keep without the stripe then. I already think it is a sin every inch that I take from these images.

Wizard_Summoner
I see that you guys have already discussed it a lot, but here's my thoughts.
As Uno said, I didn't want to review the scene, but I don't remember anything indicates that they are exclusively from the menu. It could have been anyone, right? It may even have been one of the feminists in Jade class!
This bathroom scene, I hadn't paid attention to the pants, but as far as we know, it may well have been just Riona doing the work there.
I prefer to believe Quinn has higher standards. She offered herself along with Riona to MC, for a large amount of cash and in her room, in her bed, after she was already "into him".
And Camila, I don't think she would like to do that with someone from the university staff.
So, name88, I think we're fine. :p

You must hate to read what I write. :LUL:

I think Sarah has never been more beautiful than in this image. :love:

More than welcome, brother.
I agree, Jill is cool and all, but... Let's be frank, right? :BootyTime: :KEK:
It's true that it can be a combination of Quinn's girls and others, but doing it would feel weird to the story, like having to explain another thing. Like... having Burke buying girls from Quinn matters to the story, him having sex with other students not so much... I've also said Quinn doing it herself does feel strange too, but we don't know what she can do for money. (And Quinn being a quasi-LI would feel like NTR, so that's another reason to rule it out).
3 Seasons with a total of 10-20 episodes? :unsure: Math doesn't really add up there. I think atleast 4 seasons, 4 episodes each, since season 1 was 4 (SHOULD HAVE BEEN 5!)
Files were getting too big already. I don't think we should see seasons as anything more than breaks to avoid making the files too big. And Steam releases, of course.
Oh and about Sage....
I love Sage. As I said, I can't be much in any of the current MGs in the game, but she managed to be my favorite among the main ones on this EP.
That said, Sage obviously doesn't handle rejection very well. One hour she will get tired of chasing after Chad and will only want the MC.
She doesn't handle it well when she learns that the MC frequents the Pink club, she doesn't handle it well in suspecting that the MC already had something with Quinn, even throwing him on top of her. You can see this with the walkthrough, to be sure.
It may not be explicit at any time, but knowing people's minds, she shows off with the MC in front of Maya and Josy very well, during that film session.
When she finishes this story with Chad, she won't be dealing well with a more... liberal MC. But well, none of them will, sooner or later.
Yeah, I pointed this out too, but with a different perspective. That breakfast scene reveals a lot. I see it as her being jealous because she's falling for the MC, but not necessarily in a manipulative way. But who knows, maybe she ends up being extremely jealous.
I also took a few minutes to contemplate her beauty in that shot. But there were also others where she looked mighty fine, to me.

View attachment 524812

I think the first time I really noticed her natural beauty was in this picture.

View attachment 524805

And there are more instances where she looks beautiful, too. But idk if it's her usual expression, where she usually makes fun of MC and other people, which doesn't favor her very much. Maybe DPC wants her to be portrayed as a slightly dumb girl, and making her too pretty would defeat the purpose, because she would be more appealing, irresistible, even, and he must want the focus to be on other girls.

Anyway, we better stop focusing one her, lest we'll get Minengeschoss' attention, and he will unleash his furious anger at us. :eek::LOL:
One thing about Sarah is that the first time I remember seeing her was in this scene:
screenshot0037.png
She reacts like any girl would with a naked guy in her house would, but the Sarah we know from later episodes wouldn't miss an oportunity to laugh at you and mock you. Maybe she's a character that grew with the story?
Dawe and Anthony are present when the MCs Dad drops him off, the MC is holding the guitar, that's how the jocks know that the MC has a guitar, Troy despite being a moody fuck likes the MCs music and tries to stop the theft.
Sage says she always wanted to learn to play and that Chad got it for her, but the theft happens after the cafeteria scene which has some importance, as to whether Chad acted on his own accord or Sage set it up in order to have something over the MC, well, I don't know.
Does he? We know he got beaten and the guitar was stolen. That doesn't mean he got beaten beacuse he tried to stop it.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
One thing about Sarah is that the first time I remember seeing her was in this scene:
View attachment 525120
She reacts like any girl would with a naked guy in her house, but the Sarah we know from later episodes wouldn't miss an oportunity to laugh at you and mock you. Maybe she's a character that grew with the story?
I'm pretty sure the whole thing was an act though, it was all a setup.

Tommy (I think? Might have been Rusty) calls someone after he sends the MC out for the panties. He's obviously calling either Sage or Quinn telling them that the MC is on his way (and apparently Derek a little later on as well) and they're setting the whole thing up. That's how Derek ended up with his bare ass in the bushes too. The HOTs are helping them out with their initiation.

Looking at it that way it explains why Sarah is all "offended" when you first meet her, despite being one of Quinn's girls.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Did you not swipe up on her in the Swyper app?
She can choose not to match with you depending on what you did on the club.
No to mention fucking Derek linked his Swyper account to his Clucker (or whatever it's fucking called) account, so the MC is using his real name. :FacePalm:
You matched with Fuckface, yay! :ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure the whole thing was an act though, it was all a setup.

Tommy (I think? Might have been Rusty) calls someone after he sends the MC out for the panties. He's obviously calling either Sage or Quinn telling them that the MC is on his way (and apparently Derek a little later on as well) and they're setting the whole thing up. That's how Derek ended up with his bare ass in the bushes too. The HOTs are helping them out with their initiation.

Looking at it that way it explains why Sarah is all "offended" when you first meet her, despite being one of Quinn's girls.
Yeah, I agree it's all a setup. We can see Quinn preparing Camila for it if you peek on her room, they know you're comming. The thing is after you're naked and thrown out theres no reason to keep pretending. Sarah not having her personality set on episode 1 explains her better, I think.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes