Oct 20, 2019
I'd start speculating, but I'm 99% sure whatever I come up with has been talked about, reincarnated and spoken for a hundred times.

But still :LUL:

I'm hoping the postings on the Rooster app don't cause drama for the MC later (who am I kidding, of course they most likely will). Like, I'm pretty sure that creepy rich kid is stalking MC's profile. When Derek posted that picture, I avoided commenting. Maybe I'm paranoid.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'd start speculating, but I'm 99% sure whatever I come up with has been talked about, reincarnated and spoken for a hundred times.

I'm hoping the postings on the Rooster app don't cause drama for the MC later (who am I kidding, of course they most likely will). Like, I'm pretty sure that creepy rich kid is stalking MC's profile. When Derek posted that picture, I avoided commenting. Maybe I'm paranoid.
You're just being paranoid. The Rooster posts are just a cool new feature added for some comedic relief. The only plot related rooster post was the nude Cathy post.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018

As it was discussed before, there are not so many branching paths that can be done on a game. So except some major choices that will have impact on the game major branches/endings, everything else will remain minor.
Apart from Cathy's arc on swyper, I'm pretty sure that everything on the phone apps will have minor or no impact on the story.

Oct 20, 2019
You're just being paranoid. The Rooster posts are just a cool new feature added for some comedic relief. The only plot related rooster post was the nude Cathy post.
I could be. Or...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think all that could be avoided if the MC doesn't post anything in reply to Derek, but....unsure.

Oct 20, 2019
As it was discussed before, there are not so many branching paths that can be done on a game. So except some major choices that will have impact on the game major branches/endings, everything else will remain minor.
Apart from Cathy's arc on swyper, I'm pretty sure that everything on the phone apps will have minor or no impact on the story.
I hope so, really, but I'm not falling asleep on DPC. Not again, nope. Did that in AL. ;_;

Here's hoping it all gets forgotten and they all drink, have fun college movie moments, etc.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I hope so, really, but I'm not falling asleep on DPC. Not again, nope. Did that in AL. ;_;

Here's hoping it all gets forgotten and they all drink, have fun college movie moments, etc.
I didn't say that things wouldn't go bad, just that the posts on rooster won't have a significant impact. We can trust DPC to make something somewhat insignificant turn to hot lava.

Oct 20, 2019
I didn't say that things wouldn't go bad, just that the posts on rooster won't have a significant impact. We can trust DPC to make something somewhat insignificant turn to hot lava.
Hmm, perhaps, perhaps.

On the flip side of that, having Rusty on the MC's side might actually be what saves him, should any serious drama head his way.

That's if Rusty stays around after that last update. Nothing against Tommy (Tommy is his name, right? I suck with names) but Rusty seems more like a bro.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019

I can see where you are coming from and if the MC was involved in some kind of serious crime where he needed to avoid attention I would take the silent approach. However, getting flagged by Tybalt in Rooster does win you some points with Jill if you were being nice to her. Seems like a fair trade to me.(y)

Oct 20, 2019
I don't expect too much from it either.

Except for the big catfish, who did you like?
The beefy one with the hot friend. Thought the friend was the owner of the account, but it turned out to be Derek's type of, uh, lady.

Nicole was nice, too. One of the things DPC does so well is humanizing characters and her interaction felt very human.

She's also hot as hell so that helps

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

I hope for those to have impact,not necesserly with Tybalt :HideThePain: as much as my interactions with my wifey :love: but so far they had none,maybe,hopefully,probably too much work,pick one:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes