L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
It wonderful for Bella And MC to spent Christmas at a vacation home alone together there chemistry and Romance is beautiful I wonder they both got each other for Christmas
Alright, can someone clarify to me when exactly do these new previews come out usually? When I saw this comment in response to that Bella preview, I thought a new preview had released but unfortunately that wasn't the case and it was actually that preview which was released over a month ago.

frankylili19

Dec 15, 2021
Alright, can someone clarify to me when exactly do these new previews come out usually? When I saw this comment in response to that Bella preview, I thought a new preview had released but unfortunately that wasn't the case and it was actually that preview which was released over a month ago.
Yeah sorry I just saw the preview now not a new one

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
There's no set schedule for new previews, they are often on a Monday but that's not guaranteed, and it's also impossible to say how many weeks there will be between previews, just keep your eye out basically.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes