felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In redoing it, I noticed an oddity. In a 100% Sage-centric run, in the eighth chapter DPC punishes you by not allowing you any sexual scenes.

When quite obviously both not telling her about Chad and Troy and hanging out with Quinn too much are unlikely to have positive long-term consequences. Who knows.

Add to that the fact that they are 2 great scenes

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
To be honest most genuine BaD fan discussion on there died a while ago, I used to visit there regularly. Now its mostly filled with shit posts, memes and people purposefully looking for down votes for some bizzare reason.
If ya ain't first, yur last. Being dead last is being first. :WeSmart: :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Justaphase

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
R.I.P r/BeingaDIK
View attachment 3843501

btw, call me a conspiracy theorist, but i bet DPC has something to do with it.
I doubt that the DPC had a hand in this, because then the reason for the ban would be “complaints for copyright infringement” (they posted low-tier previews), this is rather censorship of Reddit as a platform, taken to the point of absurdity.
HolyBacchus, community mod (OGs from here remember him) said that he sent the request for review because this is absurd and BaDIK is not the only community that was banned for the same reason.
To be honest most genuine BaD fan discussion on there died a while ago, I used to visit there regularly. Now its mostly filled with shit posts, memes and people purposefully looking for down votes for some bizzare reason.
It's very boring because of the rules that HB and other leaders set, the censorship is too heavy and the community has become too quiet due to this. They even banned the blacked NTR series of clones that were made as a joke in response to that ridiculous DPCs challenge a year ago. Because some fragile users can't stand it.
But still this ban is wrong and unfair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes