Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
due to him to deciding to leave his dorm because his asshole roommate didn't want him there when irl 99% guys wouldn't give a shit and stayed there regardless that was just bad writing for the sake of advancing the plot.
I agree with most of your point, but with this bit you're forgetting a major thing in that his guitar, which was very personal to him, had been stolen. If someone's letting people come in and take stuff of yours (granted, it seems Troy might have taken a punch in the process), then "IRL 99% of guys" would definitely give a shit.

Not bad writing so much as bad memory on your part. That's like forgetting that Luke Skywalker has the Force in Star Wars and saying the idea he can fire a one in a million shot without aim assist is bad writing for the sake of advancing the plot...

Feb 12, 2018
Would anyone be so kind as to share those two songs that dev added to the list? I've been looking for a specific song but I don't think it warrants a download right now.

SGTMickyMcPhuckery

Sep 25, 2017
He'll be back I'm sure of it I think he will play some sort of role could it be to do with all the plots that are going on causing unrest between the Diks and Jocks who knows was also rumoured he is Chad's gay lover but that's just a theory for now.

Wish I could everything had been settled just seems to have been some knee jerk reaction.
If Acting Lessons taught us anything about the potential curveballs Doc can throw at us, I refuse to speculate anything, involving any character, ever again when it's one of the good Dr's games, lol.

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
To the minority of you.
v0.1.0 Chapter 1, v0.2.0 chapter 2 and so on... anything between them are usually bug fixes.
So for any story progression and/or content you're going to have to wait for v0.5.0.
Also under changelog there's a break down of the update.

Reactions: equinoxx and Gods

KG/AM

Gamedev
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Wow i like it!

But i think it would be better to make your teaser more dynamic. No one reads that text in the bottom :)

And 15 seconds of studio names and splash screens in not good at all :)

Didn't read the thread tho.

Master Deal

Mar 26, 2017
I got an error when starting the game after 0.4.2, Please help

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy', 1582353008, 8758) is defined twice, at game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy:1 and game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy:9.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\a\Documents\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\a\Documents\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\a\Documents\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\a\Documents\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\a\Documents\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\a\Documents\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy', 1582353008, 8758) is defined twice, at game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy:1 and game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy:9.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
hey what is the best be a dik or a chick ?
Depends on who you are interested in. Jill and Bella are chick choices; Josy neutral and dik choices; Maya neutral and chick choices; Sage and Quinn dik choices.

Not sure about Jade and Cathy, admit i don't remember right now.

Reactions: Iruna.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Iruna. and Le Pew

HyperNinja7

Oct 10, 2017
I thought this was fairly obvious but with the updates if the second digit of the version number changes e.g v0.3.0 to v0.4.0 then a content update has dropped

if the third digit has changes in the version number e.g v0.4.1 to v0.4.2 then most likely the game has just received some bug fixes and tweaks.

I think the confusion may be because of some new people popping up in this thread, I assume the people that have been here a while already know what I just said

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes