michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
that episode 4 one is probally a bella scene im almost sure of it but idk mine still locked so still figuring that one out

But im almost sure it aint rose since I played trough that scene before

Reactions: Iruna.

jaysterbaby

Feb 27, 2020
As far as I know you have to water all the plants needed, and do the dishes, put lotion on her ass, splash her with water and make a move on her

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
that episode 4 one is probally a bella scene im almost sure of it but idk mine still locked so still figuring that one out

But im almost sure it aint rose since I played trough that scene before
You dont neet do water all plants, I think 9 ou 10 are enough. Talk to Bella first and the pick room temperature water at the bathroom. Then check each plant and water a lot if they are dry or little if not that dry , it depends on the text you get and it is random sou you have to check. Do the dishes too. Then pass lotion on her, her ass being the last option. Splash her and enjoy by splashing her again hehe

Feb 22, 2020
You can get far with Bella even if you are a massive DIK (which is inevitable if you pick all the funny choices). As a DIK, you can fuck Camila, Sarah, Josy, Envy, Camila & Mona, Quinn & Riona, Melanie, Sage, Rose, Quinn, Jade and get pretty far with Maya, Bella, Lily & Ashley... And I should renounce to this for what? To romance Maya & Josy and touch Jill? No, thanks.

Time ago, I was trying to understand what I had to do to avoid being rejected by Maya & Josy and when I realized it, I simply gave up. The same for Jill. She's kind and beautiful, but Sage & Quinn are funny - no contest.

But I recently discovered the magic of UnRen and the dev console. That's the only way I'll unlock the CHICK scenes... while still being a DIK. :WeSmart: I think I'll have different saves too, but they'll all be different shades of DIK. :LUL:

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I still like Maya & Josy and Jill. They're all so beautiful and lovely and I hope to get as far as possible with them. But I chose the DIK side... :cool:
Thats funny. I banged Sage on chic route. All it took me was agreeing to teach her to play guitar.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I worked on the script, animations and static renders; basically a bit of everything.

The script is getting pretty lengthy, but there's still much left to write.

On the animation front, it's looking very good, I estimate that I have ~20 more animations left to pose for this update. 40 animations are in the rendering queue.

I will focus on static renders in the upcoming weeks.

Unless something big happens overnight, "Cunnilingus" is looking to win the current animation poll.

After this poll is done, we're gonna start March off with the always exciting "Special render - Main girl" poll.

I will release a new Acting Lessons lewd render set early March, this time it's Rena who's featured.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes