Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Just avoid Arieth and her crabs and you'll be fine with STD's :LOL: well chick route will be best for Bella and Jill Dik for Sage but maybe aim for a more neutral route.
No doubt, crabs sucks. Never had it. Thank god! But, the realistic fact is that having too many partners can still cause complications. PH levels and shit. Mostly in women. Good thing this is just a game and that shit doesn't really exist. ... "magine!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No doubt, crabs sucks. Never had it. Thank god! But, the realistic fact is that having too many partners can still cause complications. PH levels and shit. Mostly in women. Good thing this is just a game and that shit doesn't really exist. ... "magine!
Game or not if you pick up those crabs from her and then you spend some quality time with your Li oh boy she ain't going to be impressed catching those off the MC so I think that could be a consequence.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Game or not if you pick up those crabs from her and then you spend some quality time with your Li oh boy she ain't going to be impressed catching those off the MC so I think that could be a consequence.
Shhh... It's a surprise! I'm just bringing extra friends for a fine party! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Capella

Edaaa

Feb 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
pls more plsss

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Any main girl won't be relative of MC. This isn't that kind of game
Alright I never stopped to think about it, but let's think about it.

It would actually be a pretty good plot twist...if DPC could pull that off. That's my opinion though, which I'm sure ya'll disagree.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes