Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I think some of these theories are now getting way to carried away, as it's been said before a writer wont go down the same route twice so any of the Li's dying ain't going to happen it's a nice fun college setting sure there will be twists but any deaths I doubt it.
The only death I'll accept from this game is MC's after Bella suffocates him to death with her humongous titties.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I'll bite and give my two cents on Bella conspiracies.

Straightforward think it has to be a situation where James is an incredible man that is unfortunately very sadistic. Looked upwards by his peers and everyone around, but behind closed curtains he's a Machiavellian villain who loves to gaslight Bella. Contextually, Bella is very down to Earth, well read and such, which slightly disaproves my theory, yet still would serve as a shock factor if deep down has a complex or phobia that evades her rationale.
This theory is really bad, no real basis and evidence against it to say the least, nothing about the character depicts someone that could be in that kind of relationship.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Randallflagg1

Mar 2, 2020
Can anyone help me out with a save state question?

Ok so I originally had this on steam. Downloaded the version on here today. Are the saves non compatible between the two?

If they are compatible where do they go? I'm confused because the game folder has saves but there is also the renpy folder in roaming that has saves. Which is the real one lol. Also is the persistance file needed as well?

I have 3-4 save files total all seaon 1 end branch saves, ChiK path, Dik path and a hybrid(neutralish). I'd rather not have to play through again but I guess I would if I have to.

I put the save files in both folder locations mentioned above and it says incompatible save so what am I doing wrong?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can anyone help me out with a save state question?

Ok so I originally had this on steam. Downloaded the version on here today. Are the saves non compatible between the two?

If they are compatible where do they go? I'm confused because the game folder has saves but there is also the renpy folder in roaming that has saves. Which is the real one lol. Also is the persistance file needed as well?

I have 3-4 save files total all seaon 1 end branch saves, ChiK path, Dik path and a hybrid(neutralish). I'd rather not have to play through again but I guess I would if I have to.

I put the save files in both folder locations mentioned above and it says incompatible save so what am I doing wrong?
No you won't be able to use your steam saves with the version you downloaded from here.

Reactions: Iruna.

Randallflagg1

Mar 2, 2020
No you won't be able to use your steam saves with the version you downloaded from here.
Damn lol. Well i guess the steam version was worth it if it supports the creator but now i'll have to play through again. If you thinking the obvious of why don't you play the steam version since you purchased it well that's because I don't particularly like having hours and hours of BAD on my activity feed lol.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Oh My Godness...AL is probably one on the best games on Earth and I have to tell you guys...the fact that it's not a Mainstream game (obviously) literaly sucks! I laughed and cryed a lot, i got depressed with the plot twist and I just didn't wanna finish the game for days!!! Amazing storytelling, amazing characters...everything amazing with Acting Lessons.
Everything about Acting Lessons was perfection especially Melissa it is by far my favourite game. I really liked The Deluca Family and Become A Rock Star.

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
Damn lol. Well i guess the steam version was worth it if it supports the creator but now i'll have to play through again. If you thinking the obvious of why don't you play the steam version since you purchased it well that's because I don't particularly like having hours and hours of BAD on my activity feed lol.
You can always download here and support on Patreon. That's what I did after playing S1.

flytok

Mar 1, 2020
I'll bite and give my two cents on Bella conspiracies.

Straightforward think it has to be a situation where James is an incredible man that is unfortunately very sadistic. Looked upwards by his peers and everyone around, but behind closed curtains he's a Machiavellian villain who loves to gaslight Bella. Contextually, Bella is very down to Earth, well read and such, which slightly disaproves my theory, yet still would serve as a shock factor if deep down has a complex or phobia that evades her rationale.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for sharing your theory. I don't know the story of AL but your theory is quiet interesting and shocking at the same time. From a writer perspective it seems very interesting but for me as a player ... I'm not sure If I would like such a depressing end for the character.
The game tries really hard to build up an emotional connection between the player and all the characters. It's been mostly fun. But there were also these sad moments. I think, if these moments become more extreme the game will be less fun.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes