Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It's also possible she has been hurt by her husband but that could be anything personally I think she caught him cheating and has maybe been in denial about it ever since.
But why say "come home James,it's been too long" then? No idea what happened between them but I don't want the drama to be caused by James' return, anything other than that is fine for me. A drama over MC and Jade making love could be a legit drama reason tho :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But why say "come home James,it's been too long" then? No idea what happened between them but I don't want the drama to be caused by James' return, anything other than that is fine for me. A drama over MC and Jade making love could be a legit drama reason tho :D
Well sometimes women are funny like that they let a guy treat them badly yet in some cases they ill gladly give them another chance even if the same thing happens over and over again it's always been one of those many mysteries of women :LOL:

Jan 23, 2020
Going through problems doesn't excuse someone from wronging another especially when that person has showed nothing but good intentions. Using your logic I guess it was okay for MC to steal from Jill since he's from a lower class household and could use the extra money as opposed to Jill where money isn't a problem for her and her family regardless of whatever support group she maybe running/supporting.
Redistribution of wealth. What if my MC is a Marxist? :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Theory 3: Oral Herpes?

is it just me or this person look like Jill ? :unsure:
If you start seeing Jill everywhere, you're probably fapping too much to her... :KEK:

But is there really something like "fapping too much"? :WeSmart:

No, seriously, I think she could do a good cosplay of Jill, with the right contact lenses. ;)

But do you by chance have a photo of her boobs? For cosplay accuracy purposes, ofc. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Naxer

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
To this day since episode 4 came out I still don't know if I should do Sage's scenes ;-;

I don't know if it locks up any chances for pursuing a relationship with her or helps it(?)

Guess we'll have to find out on the next barbecue

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
To this day since episode 4 came out I still don't know if I should do Sage's scenes ;-;

I don't know if it locks up any chances for pursuing a relationship with her or helps it(?)

Guess we'll have to find out on the next barbecue
Go for it Sage's scenes in 0.4 were great for me she has had such a turn around at first I never had that much interest in her because of the whole Chad situation but she has really grown on me especially how she is slowly falling for the MC.

Randallflagg1

Mar 2, 2020
Go for it Sage's scenes in 0.4 were great for me she has had such a turn around at first I never had that much interest in her because of the whole Chad situation but she has really grown on me especially how she is slowly falling for the MC.
I agree, Sage path is great considering all the great scenes you get when you move into the HOTS house if your on DIK path. Love the fuck buddy start with her as well. She's really fun and probably my fav model in this game.

Absolutely Mormont, the slow burn with her is fun to play through, would date for sure.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I agree, Sage path is great considering all the great scenes you get when you move into the HOTS house if your on DIK path. Love the fuck buddy start with her as well. She's really fun and probably my fav model in this game.

Absolutely Mormont, the slow burn with her is fun to play through, would date for sure.
What slow burn are you talking about with Sage? She's the first main girl we got a full uninterrupted sex scene with.

Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
I'll bite and give my two cents on Bella conspiracies.

Straightforward think it has to be a situation where James is an incredible man that is unfortunately very sadistic. Looked upwards by his peers and everyone around, but behind closed curtains he's a Machiavellian villain who loves to gaslight Bella. Contextually, Bella is very down to Earth, well read and such, which slightly disaproves my theory, yet still would serve as a shock factor if deep down has a complex or phobia that evades her rationale.

Reactions: flytok and evr

Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
I'll bite and give my two cents on Bella conspiracies.

Straightforward think it has to be a situation where James is an incredible man that is unfortunately very sadistic. Looked upwards by his peers and everyone around, but behind closed curtains he's a Machiavellian villain who loves to gaslight Bella. Contextually, Bella is very down to Earth, well read and such, which slightly disaproves my theory, yet still would serve as a shock factor if deep down has a complex or phobia that evades her rationale.

Then again, the fact that 16 episodes is the average our Boy pinkcake is aiming for, and the fact that that we have so little text to base off of, it could all be malarky, but that text about calling out to help and such is a really unusual strong case of foreshadowing, so at best we have some level of knowledge of what could happen, but it's extremities makes it rather damn hard to pinpoint any conclusion, since it's throwing darts and trying to hit clouds.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes