Br41n

Jul 4, 2017
First of all: Loving the game so far. I am not very far in because i have a problem...
For some reasons there are no animations for me :cry:
I even unpacked the archive and had a look at both the animation files (which are fine) and the code (which also seems fine to me)...
Any one have any suggestions? because not having the animations would kinda suck :cry:

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Just realized i posted this in the wrong thread :oops: should definitely drink my :coffee: before posting anything :LOL:

Last edited:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
First of all: Loving the game so far. I am not very far in because i have a problem...
I even unpacked the archive and had a look at both the animation files (which are fine) and the code (which also seems fine to me)...
Any one have any suggestions? because not having the animations would kinda suck :cry:

Thanks in advance!
What platform are we talking about? I have no issues on Android and Win. Second question, where did you get your version from? I am using Android from here and Win from Steam.

Reactions: Iruna.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Thanks in advance!
There are some links here in the spoiler for things like codec and such make sure you have all those up to date
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3066770

Reactions: Iruna. and J1215

Br41n

Jul 4, 2017
Mormont Thanks. Just realized i posted in the wrong thread :LOL: edited my earlier post, but i will have a look at the codecs nonetheless. Seems like good advice (y)

Edit: Issue has been resolved. Turned out it was a bug in the other game. 2 seconds of searching the CORRECT thread revealed the answer :ROFLMAO: No wonder i didn't find anything about it here.

Last edited:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
To be fair Josy wasnt honest with Maya...her gf... :p
What makes it worse is that she kept lying to Maya about it even after they worked out their problems and still never even told her until the MC did. I do really like Josy but it was a really shitty thing to do and I don't think she should have been forgiven so quickly for it. I probably wouldn't like her anymore if she did it to any other character but I really couldn't care less about what happens to Maya so I'm not too bothered by it. If she did that to the MC though she would be right up the top of my most hated character list with Maya.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I agree and I think if Josy didn't come back when she did she would be with the MC soon. I know I'm an asshole but I would love it if Josy and Maya broke up and Maya is was still in love with the MC and wants to be with him and I can reject her as cruelly as possible.
Damn man that's some tough love right there :LOL: I couldn't do that to a girl especially one like Maya I know she has her faults but she is a sweet girl and certainly one of my weaknesses.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
What makes it worse is that she kept lying to Maya about it even after they worked out their problems and still never even told her until the MC did. I do really like Josy but it was a really shitty thing to do and I don't think she should have been forgiven so quickly for it. I probably wouldn't like her anymore if she did it to any other character but I really couldn't care less about what happens to Maya so I'm not too bothered by it. If she did that to the MC though she would be right up the top of my most hated character list with Maya.
As I understand it, Josy and Maya had not met for a long time and were about to leave. But this had to be done when meeting, when Josy gets to college and meets in person. Josy was already driving to MC to stay with him! (Before arriving, Josy called and talked to MC. She said she was coming. Notice, Josy called exactly and only to MC! Because Josy came to be with MC!)
She did not know that she was going into the room to Maya (she was sent there). And then this unexpected meeting. She did not know what to do (what to do in this situation).
Therefore, in the bath she asks MC for advice. She says what will we do? Notice, she said “we”, because for her “we” is Josy + MC! Instead of deciding what to do together, MC just ran out.
And only after that, Josy and Maya talked all night and decided to settle relations between themselves.
MC with Josy, after that they chatted (chat). Josy explained to him that this (the restoration of Josy’s relationship with Maya) happened after the MC ran out (after they talked all night.)
Josy also said in the chat that MC was more than a friend to her!
Thus, if MC didn’t run out but figure it out, then there wouldn’t be a Josy talk with Maya all night and as a result of this there wouldn’t be a restoration of Josy’s relationship with Maya. - And at the beginning of Ep.4, Josy and MC would be together!
Josy was hoping a happy meeting with MC would happen. They will discuss everything. That he will support her and help. And it turns out: instead of one problem, as explained with Maya, she adds more, how to reconcile with MC +. He left her in a situation where she needed help and support. In addition, she sees that he is dating other girls. Imagine her condition, she is obviously offended, painful and hard. I felt her shock state.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Damn man that's some tough love right there :LOL: I couldn't do that to a girl especially one like Maya I know she has her faults but she is a sweet girl and certainly one of my weaknesses.
Honestly I think my biggest problem with her is that she is keeping me away from having Josy to myself. I was never a big Maya fan but in the beginning I did like her and the friendship and she is one of the nicest characters in the game. If I can have Josy to myself one day I may not hate her anymore but I certainly won't be going after her.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC did handle things very poorly and he is to blame as well for things not working out with Josy. This is another reason I don't really hate Josy. Josy was planning on breaking up with Maya and being with him when she went to college whereas Maya was planning on being with Josy when she got there but was still leading the MC on.

Randallflagg1

Mar 2, 2020
Lurking for awhile and figured i should finally register an account.

What can I say this was my first VN and I think i'm spoiled now. I can't seem to find anything close to this. Great renders and animations all around.

So I've played through all the different paths and my question is this...Is any of the second season content available yet? If it requires a patreon tier membership I'd actually get on board just to see new versions as they came out.

And since everyone is throwing there 2 cents in on who likes who I gotta say it's a hard choice between Sage and Quinn right now. Something about Quinn just drives me crazy, maybe the attitude.

Thanks in advance to anyone who bothers to answer.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well it was forgiven by Maya because she wasnt blameless either,in fact she did exactly the same :p

Lurking for awhile and figured i should finally register an account.

What can I say this was my first VN and I think i'm spoiled now. I can't seem to find anything close to this. Great renders and animations all around.

So I've played through all the different paths and my question is this...Is any of the second season content available yet? If it requires a patreon tier membership I'd actually get on board just to see new versions as they came out.

And since everyone is throwing there 2 cents in on who likes who I gotta say it's a hard choice between Sage and Quinn right now. Something about Quinn just drives me crazy, maybe the attitude.

Thanks in advance to anyone who bothers to answer.
The updates appear on here as soon as they are released by DPC still,if you like the game go ahead and pledge on Patreon since the Patrons make development of the game possible in the first place.

Go with Sage
Chad will give up on her eventually and I will never give up on Quinn:cool:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I have to defend Maya a bit. ;)
There's no question she has some trust issues. But considering her situation ... it is somehow understandable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Going through problems doesn't excuse someone from wronging another especially when that person has showed nothing but good intentions. Using your logic I guess it was okay for MC to steal from Jill since he's from a lower class household and could use the extra money as opposed to Jill where money isn't a problem for her and her family regardless of whatever support group she maybe running/supporting.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes