Randallflagg1

Mar 2, 2020
Well it was forgiven by Maya because she wasnt blameless either,in fact she did exactly the same :p

The updates appear on here as soon as they are released by DPC still,if you like the game go ahead and pledge on Patreon since the Patrons make development of the game possible in the first place.

Go with Sage
Chad will give up on her eventually and I will never give up on Quinn:cool:

Thanks for responding :). Good to see we have the same tastes lol. Honestly when Sage goes full horny and does that predatory look with the eyes is so good and yes I will never stop being a Quinn fan.

Where do you guys get the sweet sigs btw i wanna show my love too lol?

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
You guys are mean ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:but on that note, I believe Chad mentioned something about Dave being on a pill, didn't he?Or I mixed something up and need more coffee? If he did would it be possibly blue pill :unsure: That would go in pair with his small problem :ROFLMAO::eek:
Sage was bitching at Chad for not banging her, and said even though Dawe was on roids he could get it up. Chad said that he is injecting steroids but Dawe is just taking steroids by pill.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
You CAN'T be mad if a story this good doesn't have that many sex scenes. Are you that depraved that you have to have that kind of shit every few minutes to remain happy?! ... RIP

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You CAN'T be mad if a story this good doesn't have that many sex scenes. Are you that depraved that you have to have that kind of shit every few minutes to remain happy?! ... RIP
Well, that is because some people expect specific content from games here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In regards to depraved, don't forget we're dealing with Quinn here..... :cool: Crap, I already see it coming..... Sb will scold me in a few...... You know who, right ? ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Aweful

flytok

Mar 1, 2020
Going through problems doesn't excuse someone from wronging another especially when that person has showed nothing but good intentions. Using your logic I guess it was okay for MC to steal from Jill since he's from a lower class household and could use the extra money as opposed to Jill where money isn't a problem for her and her family regardless of whatever support group she maybe running/supporting.
Thanks for your comment, but I think you misunderstood me a little bit. I didn't excuse her. In my opinion it was just understandable. Furthermore I think stealing from Jill is not OK. But for me there is a big difference between stealing money and dealing with emotions.
In summary, I tend to agree with Isabella.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

flytok

Mar 1, 2020
Since the devs really focusing on story, complex characters, and also drama, I'm curious what do you think about Isabella and her background. Do you have any theories about her background story, e.g. her personality, her husband, and the locked room in her house? Would be nice if we could discuss this and share our view of the game.

Based on her scenes I have two theories in my mind. Possible spoilers ahead! Don't read it if you get easily offended.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Since the devs really focusing on story, complex characters, and also drama, I'm curious what do you think about Isabella and her background. Do you have any theories about her background story, e.g. her personality, her husband, and the locked room in her house? Would be nice if we could discuss this and share our view of the game.

Based on her scenes I have two theories in my mind. Possible spoilers ahead! Don't read it if you get easily offended.

I think the locked door could be maybe her husband's place of work like an office with all his stuff and she doesn't want anyone going in there I think there is going to be a situation where she forgets to lock it and the MC stumbles upon it has a look and she catches him and maybe gets upset with him causing some drama for an episode or two.

It's also possible she has been hurt by her husband but that could be anything personally I think she caught him cheating and has maybe been in denial about it ever since.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes