pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Yeah, not against the possibility of that either I hope we find out sooner or later and that it doesn't drag out would be nice to have it cleared up.
Nice and dandy but let me point something out, MC's mom was from old money to my understanding. Said that which one of two?:unsure:;) I do not think his grandparents were ever mentioned. Inheritance/sponsorship possible $$$$$ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just throwing it out there........

It looks I missed some action here but ToN update was out:cool: and I ran into a story gem (Double Homework:love:). Caution, the last one is not for FAPpers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Razumdar

Feb 23, 2020
So I got to chapter 3 in the Android version, and now I can't seem to find the button to save the game. Can anybody help?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Nice and dandy but let me point something out, MC's mom was from old money to my understanding. Said that which one of two?:unsure:;) I do not think his grandparents were ever mentioned. Inheritance/sponsorship possible $$$$$ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
uh... :WaitWhat: what? :BootyTime:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Burgermiester or Royce :ROFLMAO:
I doubt it, Neil would have told MC about his Mother having one of the same last names as the college he's attending. There'll definitely be other characters who'll be either B or R. Doesn't have to be any of MC's family from his mother's side.

Last edited:
Reactions: klep12

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I see people posted beautiful character renders all the time so I decided to give it a shot. I'm a 3D artist but I never tried DAZ Studio before. This is my very first DAZ creation and I'm sure it won't be the last. I hope you like it.

Quinn_01.png

Last edited:

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
I see people posted beautiful character renders all the time so I decided to give it a shot. I'm a 3D artist but I never tried DAZ Studio before. This is my very first DAZ creation and I'm sure it won't be the last. I hope you like it.

View attachment 588985
it's really good (y), i think someone will love this very much. i just don't remember his name. but for fan arts there is a separate thread for that here

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Thank you. I'm aware of fan arts thread. I just wanted to share my first creation in here. I'll post my works in the fan arts thread from now on.
i meant no offense or what, you did a really good job! just that it may be tagged off topic for some reason and such a waste of good quality to just be deleted. please do some others more. :love: Jill perhaps?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's a long shot I'm guessing when the MC Mom left with Neil she was perhaps disowned from the family so we might never know who they were.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes