name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
In episode 2 during the DIK's party if you choose to dance with Sage, Jacob warns MC about banging her in public not just that Chad would find out but also someone else would, definitely could have been and most likely was her family getting word of this.
That wasnt a hint of anything concrete though,theres more about MCs mom than there was about Sage or Rusty for that matter.Its fine I dont mind informations being given sparingly.
DPC has to spend screen time on individual romance parts of the story as well as the main plot,yet again he is writting a movie script that is also a dating sim:LOL:

Not really. At one point I just kept playing and it eventually came back with the start of next chapter I believe. If you start from scratch is the button there?

Maybe she does not trust you anymore if she keeps things away from you:unsure::eek: Why am I getting Maya deja vu here? ;)
I am sorry, I could not stop myself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Seriously, all those theories (including mine :ROFLMAO:) deliver enough material for two or three additional seasons;)
Dont worry about us,me and my Baby are doing amazing:p

Indeed,theres enough plots and sub plots to keep going for quite some time;)

Yet :ROFLMAO:
Sage is really reluctant to get any kind of help from her family.
Family issues?:unsure:
Something for sure,Sage seems angry at her family,no idea as of why yet:unsure:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
View attachment 589622
pls don't turn Isabella into anything creepy like you did to Leah, she's actually really cute with the puff cheek and all best model so far, I just want her to smile :)
How could he turn those eyes into something creepy? That would be a sacrilege:love:. Anyways when i played the game for the first time most of my choices were dik choices, obviously i hoped it will get me to see more hot scenes.

Now after i played all the updates, and all of my favorite characters, Bella, Jill, and even Maya prefer chick choices. I missed beautiful scene with Bella in the library and Jill in the shower because of the dick choices, and could not even choose to stay with Bella. So definitely next update first I will go the chick route. I guess that will make me miss hot scenes like the one with Jade, but i will replay the game to get all the scenes anyway.

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
yeah i think an incest plot twist would be pretty dumb with the plot twists we've already got
Yeah, if we take a quick look at the idea, it may look dumb asf, but any dumb idea can become gold if the writer has that skill. That's why I said "if DPC could pull that off". Take JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for example.

Well I feel like a fujoshi now discussing hypothetical shit that has literally 0% 'chance of ever happening. Don't mind me.

Reactions: I'm back.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Man if they restrict Jill's relationship to Chick like they did to Maya and Josey, Imma be madder than a sausage in a microwave
Dude, this game is amazing just 'cause we have so many girls and you can't have them all with the same attitude.
Jill is not Sage. Jill isn't like Quinn. Jill is not even like Maya or Josy. She is a shy girl, from a good family, not used to having a relationship at all and she has to really believe that you're a good guy for give yourself a chance. I think that she never allow the MC to have a relationship with her if he bangs other girls. And I don't think that she will give him the possibility to have sex without a relationship beetween them.

And it makes sense: if you want Jill, you have to respect her and be a Chick. Severe but fair.

The same is not true of Maya or Josy, who are much more uninhibited girls and you can stay "neutral", ready to switch DIK in the game.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Hey Ladies and Gents, Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am missing 2 EP 3 Special Renders of Bella. Cant find them anywhere? 3rd one on the top and the 2nd one on the bottom. Losing my mind trying to replay this. Its not the brawlers games ones

Jan 23, 2020
How could he turn those eyes into something creepy? That would be a sacrilege:love:. Anyways when i played the game for the first time most of my choices were dik choices, obviously i hoped it will get me to see more hot scenes.

Now after i played all the updates, and all of my favorite characters, Bella, Jill, and even Maya prefer chick choices. I missed beautiful scene with Bella in the library and Jill in the shower because of the dick choices, and could not even choose to stay with Bella. So definitely next update first I will go the chick route. I guess that will make me miss hot scenes like the one with Jade, but i will replay the game to get all the scenes anyway.
Uhm... I had no problems with Bella even with massive DIK and DIK affinity. I think you should be fine if you simply avoid to wear the dildo helmet the first time it's offered to you (but you can wear it during the beautiful scene in the library and actually it's even funny because she throws it away while kissing :D), if you avoid to be a total jerk with Troy (no need to fight with him, I've always avoided it cause I thought it was a douchebag choice) and if you avoid the bad joke while talking with the cafeteria waitress... Should be enough to win Bella's heart, if you're also a good student. Just don't be a total jerk. :LUL:

Yes, I missed Jill's shower and Maya+Josy love triangle. But Bella is still available for massive DIKs. :cool:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Gotchu, btw wasn't Josy your favorite girl?
She was when I was only going after her but when the Josy/Maya thing happened and I went after Sage instead I saw more with Riona and she became my favourite. Josy is my second favourite and if she breaks up with Maya I will be doing everything I can to get her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also realised that mc and Riona has 0 chemistry, he never shows a minimun sexual interest about her, unlike Camilla or Quinn for example. And also she seems is not interested in him. Riona will be more a plot girl (the drugs theme)
With the kiss at the party I think Riona does have some interest in the MC and I think depending on choices he may show some interest in her after that kiss. That kiss could have been nothing like Riona said but I think and hope it was added so there would be more between them later on.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
She was when I was only going after her but when the Josy/Maya thing happened and I went after Sage instead I saw more with Riona and she became my favourite. Josy is my second favourite and if she breaks up with Maya I will be doing everything I can to get her.

With the kiss at the party I think Riona does have some interest in the MC and I think depending on choices he may show some interest in her after that kiss. That kiss could have been nothing like Riona said but I think and hope it was added so there would be more between them later on.
Seeing as they just got back together I'd imagine it'll take a while before their relationship fractures again due to all the drama so we'll see.

Reactions: Melissa fan

gumpelanlemak

Jan 13, 2020
Come on, it is not that easy to focus with all the HOTs and other girls on the screen :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, I started paying attention to other ;) details on the second or third play through. :ROFLMAO:
I have several saves to focus to 1 girl only. I've played 1 original play w/o walktrough, i've replayed it w/o walktrough 2 times to see how focus i am looking for renders, replayed it again with walktrough and tried chick route, replayed it again and tried massive dik route.

So you wondering how many times i played this? Count all the girls and and the playtrough i've been played, brother :KEK: I really sounded like a fucking pig having no life, but that's how good this game is. Never gets bored seeing the girls, never gets bored with the story, not gonna lie.

dantalion696

Jun 24, 2019

first play i got dik path girls
thank god(and scrappy) for the mod

Reactions: Mikedazz1

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Dude, this game is amazing just 'cause we have so many girls and you can't have them all with the same attitude.
Jill is not Sage. Jill isn't like Quinn. Jill is not even like Maya or Josy. She is a shy girl, from a good family, not used to having a relationship at all and she has to really believe that you're a good guy for give yourself a chance. I think that she never allow the MC to have a relationship with her if he bangs other girls. And I don't think that she will give him the possibility to have sex without a relationship beetween them.

And it makes sense: if you want Jill, you have to respect her and be a Chick. Severe but fair.

The same is not true of Maya or Josy, who are much more uninhibited girls and you can stay "neutral", ready to switch DIK in the game.
how i wish that Jill wont let you have a relationship with her if you banged other chicks. Jill alone is enough.

bb07

Dec 27, 2018
from the get go I made up my mind that I was going to expose that creepo around Jill and be friends with her and not lead her on or fuck with her(no pun intended). I'm aiming for Sage and Isabella, period. The rest friends, and of course who can forget our shritless bro(no homo), want to make sure we stay friends, he is funny as hell.

Reactions: klep12
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes