SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The sooner episode 5 is released the better, but in terms of the plot I'm much more interested in the laptop situation and who is getting the right pictures of Cathy ;) I do feel however that there will be consequences for Rusty and could end up with both Diks and Jocks being without their presidents for the time being.
Can't wait. Cathy needs more love and so do the ladies over all.

Reactions: Iruna.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not necessarily. Think of it like a console game that releases several seasons of DLC; each season gets added to the main game but they are still different parts of the same story, some of which will wrap up certain plotlines and others that will continue the plotlines started in previous seasons.
More like a fancy way to not get bogged down by version numbering.
;) I do feel however that there will be consequences for Rusty and could end up with both Diks and Jocks being without their presidents for the time being.
Open season for Quinn and Tommy to sell their drugs inside the frathouse without oversight.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You do realize that Rusty is aware and perfectly OK with Tommy, Johnboy and the HOT's using drugs in the DIK's mansion right?
Using, sure, but it's the other stuff they're doing, the stuff that seems particularly shady that Rusty probably doesn't know about; whether that's selling drugs, making drugs, getting HOTs to prostitute themselves, or whatever else they might be doing.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Rusty just doesn't want to be involved in all that he's doing his own thing, he could probably care less what the rest of them get up to. As long as it's nothing that can fall back on him, of course, I suspect he will be to busy finding out who leaked the picture.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Using, sure, but it's the other stuff they're doing, the stuff that seems particularly shady that Rusty probably doesn't know about; whether that's selling drugs, making drugs, getting HOTs to prostitute themselves, or whatever else they might be doing.
I don't know about the "making drugs" thing but everything else you stated Rusty is well aware of.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I just wanna know if all will go well for their Hell Week evaluation
For us and our drunken more than likely egging, should go well. For the Softies? Will be interesting to help out. Kinda hope that Sugar Tits and Fuck Buddy ask us to "help celebrate" the new arrivals of the sisterhood.

Reactions: Iruna.
Aug 26, 2018
Updating my rating of DPC's female characters... while it seems quiet here :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my-image.png
this is mine camila is the best in my opinion love to see more of her

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
So, another thing I've been thinking about with the whole Josy/Maya thing (sorry Mormont), is that choosing to stay with them feels like a false happy ending for this portion of their relationship story. Sure, they all get together and it feels good because the MC hasn't lost them and there's the prospect of them all having a fulfilling, if unconventional, relationship, but that third-wheel complex still lingers. The frankly quick and easy way they literally kissed and made up honestly felt kinda sucky because it basically boiled down to:

MC: I fucked Josy and almost fucked Maya:
Maya: Is that true?
Josy: Yeah. And you?
Maya: Yep, but I'm not mad
Josy: Neither am I. Also, I still love you.
Maya: Me too.
*kiss*
Maya & Josy: Oh, MC, you're still here.

I get that this kind of thing happens in real life, where two people who love each other can have a moment where they're able to just to block out the world, but it still feels a bit out of place in this scenario. It makes it seem like their feelings for the MC were nothing because they so easily fell back into each others arms, but throughout the game it never felt like that from either of them, especially Maya, so this kind of goes against the grain. Having them not kiss and make up so easily might have been the better way to go because I can't see how a mutual cheating revelation can get their relationship back to full strength. I feel that them not knowing what to feel or what to do would have been better so that they have to try to rebuild their relationship, either with or without the MC. This would at least give the MC a better fighting chance to have and keep both of them, or at the very least get one of them if Maya & Josy can't move past their issues.

It's like, if there was a love scale where 1 = physical attraction and 10 = totally in love, Maya and Josy were probably about an 8 before their relationship got rocky and then it dropped to about a 3 or 4. With the MC, each of them got to about the same level with him, 3 or 4, by the time of the shock reveal. But then, when they get back together, it shoots back up to an 8, putting the MC at a disadvantage, when it would've been better to stay at that lower level so that the MC was more on a level footing should he choose to go for a threeway relationship. This way, Maya and Josy would have to rebuiild their relationship at the same time as building one with the MC and they would then progress at the same levele rather than have the MC playing catch-up.
It being such a quick and easy fix this early into the story has me entirely convinced the Maya/Josy relationship is going to explode. The plot for them wont be like the other girls where a relationship forms and matures, it will be a relationship exploding and the ending will be born of filtering through the wreckage. None of the other main LI are a fraction as far along (relationship wise) as Maya/Josy/MC. They're currently at the point most VN's end with the MC in bed with his harem.

It failing would make it a unique route. All the main LI have a very distinct "type" of a relationship story wise. DPC has been clever to diversify his girls and their motivations. Maya/Josy being a failing relationship would make it stand out as distinctly as Bella being confused about her feelings or Sage being so defensive and trying to keep it casual. It would also be simple enough to write and be interesting. Who wants 16 episodes of Maya/Josy just being in love if you're just their friend? They can implode regardless of the MC being involved, sure it will take a lot of alternative scenes with them to account for the MC being either a friend or a part of it but Maya/Josy can fall out over this regardless of the MC being a third wheel and it would make for an interesting drama fuelled story and it also primes them to be separated and let you choose between them. Easy to make solo routes if they're not together.

At the end of the day, DPC has said he might go as high as 20 episodes. It's waaaaay to early for a happy ending. I think this resolution was just priming Maya/Josy to be a drama filled clusterfuck.

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Well, mistakenly deleted all my MAC stufff making space for my windows boot camp. However on a lighter note that means I HAVE to play Being a DIK again. DIK route for life!

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
It being such a quick and easy fix this early into the story has me entirely convinced the Maya/Josy relationship is going to explode. The plot for them wont be like the other girls where a relationship forms and matures, it will be a relationship exploding and the ending will be born of filtering through the wreckage. None of the other main LI are a fraction as far along (relationship wise) as Maya/Josy/MC. They're currently at the point most VN's end with the MC in bed with his harem.

It failing would make it a unique route. All the main LI have a very distinct "type" of a relationship story wise. DPC has been clever to diversify his girls and their motivations. Maya/Josy being a failing relationship would make it stand out as distinctly as Bella being confused about her feelings or Sage being so defensive and trying to keep it casual. It would also be simple enough to write and be interesting. Who wants 16 episodes of Maya/Josy just being in love if you're just their friend? They can implode regardless of the MC being involved, sure it will take a lot of alternative scenes with them to account for the MC being either a friend or a part of it but Maya/Josy can fall out over this regardless of the MC being a third wheel and it would make for an interesting drama fuelled story and it also primes them to be separated and let you choose between them. Easy to make solo routes if they're not together.

At the end of the day, DPC has said he might go as high as 20 episodes. It's waaaaay to early for a happy ending. I think this resolution was just priming Maya/Josy to be a drama filled clusterfuck.
Well said. Maya/Josy's route is gonna be a cluster fuck of drama compared to the other girls.

Now that you mention it, I'm really interested to see how their drama will unfold while your in their relationship versus just being friends. It's safe to assume that their drama won't hit you as hard if you're just friends with them but there's a chance the game will force MC to get involved with those regardless of how much some players might dislike.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes