Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
It's not new it's been discussed to death and picked over with a fine-tooth comb you could go back over the past 100 or so pages and find it being discussed. Of course it wasn't exactly spammed back then either.
yeah it was discussed a 100 times, but i still enjoy reading other peoples opinions or thoughts about it.
i know how he felt, as the time i was new here, i had to talk about it, because this story made me going mad.
and before i do one post here i read the last 500 pages :ROFLMAO:

Vocal

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I was curious what ppl thought about Josy and Maya when checking this thread out.

I'm debating back and forward thinking that the MC overreacted or not. On one hand, I wann'a say he did. Especially depending upon your choices. You could make him go around and sleep with a bunch of girls and go on dates. Granted, he isn't in a relationship, so he could do whatever. But at least Josy mentioned that she was in a relationship. Maya didn't, but the relationship was really rocky. If anything, it's really their problem and not the MC.

On the other hand, it does suck if you legit fell for someone and trying to forget about that person, but only to found out that they are in a relationship with someone you are also are falling for. Especially if you want to be honest nearly 100% with that person, and you didn't know.

For me, my faves are Jill, Bella, and Sage. Not really in order. And Riona seems pretty cool and could head up there. Jill is a sweetheart. All her scenes are cute. Bella is dummy thick, and seems like she is holding back a lot of emotions. Sage seems like a bro without a dick, but has some cuteness to her. Riona seems chill.

Maya and Josy drama doesn't affect me as much. But I still like the characters tho.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Why would you say that, now I can't unseen :sick:
Sorry :D

I was like damn that is one fucking HOT render, probably the best one of Maya. Then i started zooming in on my phone and then i was like what is this shit, how did he not see this :)
The same was with Jill in one of the preview pics for ep4 when her finger looked broken when she was holding a cup of coffe LOL :D

He needs to redo that pic asap :D

• Haha
Reactions: freitas10

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sorry :D

I was like damn that is one fucking HOT render, probably the best one of Maya. Then i started zooming in on my phone and then i was like what is this shit, how did he not see this :)
The same was with Jill in one of the preview pics for ep4 when her finger looked broken when she was holding a cup of coffe LOL :D

He needs to redo that pic asap :D
Just focus on the ass. Let its beauty block out any negative thoughts.

hughjackmanfountain.gif

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
For a game that has been out just over a year and on version 0.4.2, it sure does have a shit ton of pages. Holy Shit, 2841! I do like this game, but how did this thread become so bloated?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes