Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Well, I'll be honest, even though Maya and Josy are my favourite girls, the situation with them did piss me off too but for an entirely different reason.

For me, it wasn't anything to do with dishonesty, that isn't really what bothered me. Sure, Josy didn't tell the MC that the person she was in a relationship with was a girl and that they went to B&R, and Maya didn't tell the MC she still had a girlfriend, but based on what they had both said about their relationships, it was pretty clear that they were on the rocks and that they were unsure of both their relationship and their budding relationships wth the MC, so I can forgive that. They found themselves in a vulnerable spot yearning for comfort and they found that with the MC, which is fine, it was more about what this reunion would mean for the MC that upset me.

I think I maybe internalised too much of this game because what really hit me was this feeling of heartbreak. It really felt like the MC was falling hard for both of them, and I was right there with him because I found both of these girls to be both hot and likable. He was also grappling with having to choose one over the other but he didn't want to lose either of them, and neither did I, and the prospect of losing both of them if they reconciled and got back together hurt like hell. This concern that whatever feelings they had for the MC would just have been fleeting because of their vulnerable states and would be forgotten about when they were together again was tough.

Of course, I chose the path where they're all together in a threeway relationship, but it didn't really make the prospect of him getting dumped by both of them if their love for each other grows stronger than it grows for him go away. As I said in my very first post on this thread, I've experienced heartbreak before and it's not a pleasant feeling, so getting so invested in these characters and their relationship with the MC kind of brought up this feeling again when I imagined how I would feel if I lost two girls that I was falling for at the same time.
Playing the game numerous times and the scene when MC confronts Maya after the grinding scene and cumpetition, and her sole defense was literally "MuH FrEe TuItOn" that killed her character for me, not even taking the whole relationship nonsense with Josy into account.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Playing the game numerous times and when MC confronts Maya after the grinding scene and cumpetition, and her sole defense was literally "MuH FrEe TuItOn" that killed her character for me not even taking the whole relationship nonsense with Josy.
People do crazy things when they're desperate. Seeing how upset she was in the dorm room afterwards endeared me more towards her character as she was very clearly regretful for doing it and it also made me want to help her, and the Josy situation was, for me, quite understandable.

Maya's controlling, disapproving parents, especially her father, were the cause of the rift between them because Maya was likely torn between her family and Josy, which is an all too common experience for many people in the LGBTQ community. They've come from a loving family, but then when their life choices don't gel with their family's beliefs, it causes that lifelong loving familial relationship to fracture and they, in this case Maya, are torn between wanting to still be loved by their family and being who they are and with who they want to be with. This would undoubtedly cause friction because Josy likely wanted Maya to stand up to her Dad and fight for their relationship, but she couldn't do it and it made Josy question how much Maya really cared for her. Josy, it seems, took out that frustration on Maya causing them to argue a lot and Josy to be frequently uncommunicative (ghosting Maya).

Maya was then in a really vulnerable state of uncertainty about her relationship with Josy, when in stepped white knight MC to comfort her and make her feel things she didn't she think would ever feel for a guy. She didn't tell him about her girlfriend because she most likely felt that it was over and that there was nothing to tell, and that she wasn't likely to see Maya again. All that seems perfectly reasonable to me. She still should have told him sooner, but I can see why she likely didn't.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's so hard to choose, but if push comes to shove, I'd have to go with this:

------1------------2------------3------------4------------5------------6------------7------------8------------9-----------10------
View attachment 595956 View attachment 595954 View attachment 595952 View attachment 595953 View attachment 595958 View attachment 595957 View attachment 595964 View attachment 595965 View attachment 595962 View attachment 595963
For a moment i thought this was a Chick to Dik scale. :LOL:
Then i noticed why isn't Bella and Quinn at each end of it?

People do crazy things when they're desperate. Seeing how upset she was in the dorm room afterwards endeared me more towards her character as she was very clearly regretful for doing it and it also made me want to help her, and the Josy situation was, for me, quite understandable.

Maya's controlling, disapproving parents, especially her father, were the cause of the rift between them because Maya was likely torn between her family and Josy, which is an all too common experience for many people in the LGBTQ community. They've come from a loving family, but then when their life choices don't gel with their family's beliefs, it causes that lifelong loving familial relationship to fracture and they, in this case Maya, are torn between wanting to still be loved by their family and being who they are and with who they want to be with. This would undoubtedly cause friction because Josy likely wanted Maya to stand up to her Dad and fight for their relationship, but she couldn't do it and it made Josy question how much Maya really cared for her. Josy, it seems, took out that frustration on Maya causing them to argue a lot and Josy to be frequently uncommunicative (ghosting Maya).

Maya was then in a really vulnerable state of uncertainty about her relationship with Josy, when in stepped white knight MC to comfort her and make her feel things she didn't she think would ever feel for a guy. She didn't tell him about her girlfriend because she most likely felt that it was over and that there was nothing to tell, and that she wasn't likely to see Maya again. All that seems perfectly reasonable to me. She still should have told him sooner, but I can see why she likely didn't.
I agree with most of your reasoning and despite that i left them on friendly terms, because it felt wrong to me to become a third wheel on their relationship, if the opportunity arrives to start a romance just with Maya again i will definitely go after her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sicansios

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Playing the game numerous times and the scene when MC confronts Maya after the grinding scene and cumpetition, and her sole defense was literally "MuH FrEe TuItOn" that killed her character for me, not even taking the whole relationship nonsense with Josy into account.
Another reason I don't like Maya. Beside letting him stay in her room she really hasn't been a great friend to the MC. I'm not overly fussed about that alone because she did regret it but that on top of all the lying really killed her character for me.

She didn't tell him about her girlfriend because she most likely felt that it was over and that there was nothing to tell
If Maya and the MC were building a relationship together then it doesn't matter if she thought it was over he still has the right to know she is already with someone even if she didn't say it was with a girl. Josy thought her relationship was already over but still told the MC before anything happened.

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Season 1 includes episodes 1-4, episode 5 is the first of season 2.
I doubt the MC will be another, theres still alot left to find out about the current MC.
The end of episode 4 left him hanging, will he BaDIK or did they fail by not egging preps? TBC for sure.

Reactions: zee999999

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
But season 2 will have a different mc right?
I don't understand this thing with seasons and episodes
Seasons are just multiple episodes(updates) grouped together as one downloadable file. This game will likely have 3-4 seasons. The reason for this so that no one would have to download a ridiculous 25-40GB file for the full game which sounds insane for a VN.

And no there won't be a change in MC's. Season 1 was just an introductory season really as nothing too significant has happened in the story yet.

invman

Jan 23, 2018
got it, dunno where but im sure i read in some posts there was a mc changing thats why i was so surprised.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Yeah I agree he's good wing man but I would like to ask do you see him as a good mc for a game. And hey I'm typing all this in keypad mobile so sorry for any typo.
for me he can be an mc in a special episode, just for humor purposes. but for a real vn, i dont think he's good enough. a great wingman, true indeed. just a blabbermouth, totally uncool trait.

more Jill renders please!!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes