Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Except that's exactly what happened. Jade and Stephen tried for a menage o trois with Bella but she rejected them. Stephen being the horn dog that he is was a lot more persistent than Jade was but nothing ever happened between those 2. The "friend" you're basing your argument off off could have been simply been someone from her past.
If that's what Stephen was inviting her over for, then I have no doubt that Bella rejected them, but Jade joined Bella and the MC in the cafeteria for lunch after this and Bella didn't show any signs of being annoyed with Jade. So if she had been propositioned, I feel like there would have at least been some tension shown there between the two of them.

The friend could be someone we don't know and will never know, I just think it's too intriguing a line to not be expanded upon further and if that happens, it would be more impactful if it related to a character we do know.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Neither have you since you keep bring up literally old posts brah. That needy for likes and attention? Shocking.
Just curious to know what people thought of the Maya and Josy revelation before Episode 4, that's all. This one was just a particularly interesting post.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thank you brother for telling me who has connections with the developers of these AVNs in this forum I'm gonna DM mormont to get info for sure.:geek:
I'm not sure but I think he charges people a custom render or signature to read peoples DM's. If not he should cause he deserves them.
I hope you guys are not after anything with DPC I know he doesn't use the forum but can always hope :p although I'm still waiting on an answer from over a year ago for making Jade a Li :LOL:

Feb 29, 2020
I hope you guys are not after anything with DPC I know he doesn't use the forum but can always hope :p although I'm still waiting on an answer from over a year ago for making Jade a Li :LOL:
Nope I'm patiently waiting for Derek's next adventures. Good comic relief can not be rushed.

Reactions: Ilhares

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I did play Acting Lessons after finishing Being a DIK, but found it quite heavy emotionally. Its tragic end was stuck in my mind for days. It kinda washed away a bit of the novel's bright.

Been playing (actually, just finished) City of Broken Dreamers, and that's the only novel I see that can be compared with Being a DIK.

I appreciate the suggestions for other novels when I asked a few days ago, but besides City of Broken Dreamers, I haven't seen anything with good sex animations like Being a DIK and City of Broken Dreamers....Are there any other novels with good sex animations out there?

Reactions: mysteriolord

ZXIIDead

Mar 18, 2018
My download speed is stuck in 20KB/s
Obs: In all options
Obs: My download speed is normal in another sites

Jan 23, 2020
I did play Acting Lessons after finishing Being a DIK, but found it quite heavy emotionally. Its tragic end was stuck in my mind for days. It kinda washed away a bit of the novel's bright.

Been playing (actually, just finished) City of Broken Dreamers, and that's the only novel I see that can be compared with Being a DIK.

I appreciate the suggestions for other novels when I asked a few days ago, but besides City of Broken Dreamers, I haven't seen anything with good sex animations like Being a DIK and City of Broken Dreamers....Are there any other novels with good sex animations out there?
Dreams of Desire? Depraved Awakening? Already suggested?

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
It's so hard to choose, but if push comes to shove, I'd have to go with this:

------1------------2------------3------------4------------5------------6------------7------------8------------9-----------10------
View attachment 595952 View attachment 595953 View attachment 595954 View attachment 595956 View attachment 595957 View attachment 595958 View attachment 595962 View attachment 595963 View attachment 595964 View attachment 595965
For me the podium is formed like this: Sage, Riona, Quinn.
And for the girls that we have to think are the "Route Girls": Sage, Jill, Maya.

Honestly, Josy and Maya's situation really pissed me off! I mean, the two of them stabbed you in the back! Ok, I'm not a hypocrite, I know that the MC went to slam his cock around wherever he could. But he never lies to them! He is not in a relationship with Josy, he is not in a relationship with Maya, so he can do whatever he wants. But he said to both that he feels something. And both Maya and Josy played the "Oh yes, I want to stay with you even if I have a relationship"!
Now, the truth came out, they played with your feelings all the fucking time and you are, rightly, pissed off like a hyena. And what? YOU have to ask them if they want to prove this triangle? Ok, I can deal with it...it's hard but I can. But it is not enough to take one's pride and slam it like a mat, EVEN they can answer you: "Mmmmmh...Thanks...but no thanks"??? This is enough!

Said that, I obviously have my "chick route" with the "happy ending" with Maya and Josy. But that's because I want to explore (as everyone, I suppose) all the possibilities of the game. It was just a reflection out of the teeth.

There is nothing like the "heavy emotionally" at the end of Acting Lessons. At the end of the "coiche-moment" I haven't be able to play for days!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sicansios

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Honestly, Jill and Maya's situation really pissed me off! I mean, the two of them stabbed you in the back! Ok, I'm not a hypocrite, I know that the MC went to slam his cock around wherever he could. But he never lies to them! He is not in a relationship with Josy, he is not in a relationship with Maya, so he can do whatever he wants. But he said to both that he feels something. And both Maya and Josy played the "Oh yes, I want to stay with you even if I have a relationship"!
Now, the truth came out, they played with your feelings all the fucking time and you are, rightly, pissed off like a hyena. And what? YOU have to ask them if they want to prove this triangle? Ok, I can deal with it...it's hard but I can. But it is not enough to take one's pride and slam it like a mat, EVEN they can answer you: "Mmmmmh...Thanks...but no thanks"??? This is enough!

why is Jill involved there?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Honestly, Josy and Maya's situation really pissed me off! I mean, the two of them stabbed you in the back! Ok, I'm not a hypocrite, I know that the MC went to slam his cock around wherever he could. But he never lies to them! He is not in a relationship with Josy, he is not in a relationship with Maya, so he can do whatever he wants. But he said to both that he feels something. And both Maya and Josy played the "Oh yes, I want to stay with you even if I have a relationship"!

Said that, I obviously have my "chick route" with the "happy ending" with Maya and Josy. But that's because I want to explore (as everyone, I suppose) all the possibilities of the game. It was just a reflection out of the teeth.
Well, I'll be honest, even though Maya and Josy are my favourite girls, the situation with them did piss me off too but for an entirely different reason.

For me, it wasn't anything to do with dishonesty, that isn't really what bothered me. Sure, Josy didn't tell the MC that the person she was in a relationship with was a girl and that they went to B&R, and Maya didn't tell the MC she still had a girlfriend, but based on what they had both said about their relationships, it was pretty clear that they were on the rocks and that they were unsure of both their relationship and their budding relationships wth the MC, so I can forgive that. They found themselves in a vulnerable spot yearning for comfort and they found that with the MC, which is fine, it was more about what this reunion would mean for the MC that upset me.

I think I maybe internalised too much of this game because what really hit me was this feeling of heartbreak. It really felt like the MC was falling hard for both of them, and I was right there with him because I found both of these girls to be both hot and likable. He was also grappling with having to choose one over the other but he didn't want to lose either of them, and neither did I, and the prospect of losing both of them if they reconciled and got back together hurt like hell. This concern that whatever feelings they had for the MC would just have been fleeting because of their vulnerable states and would be forgotten about when they were together again was tough.

Of course, I chose the path where they're all together in a threeway relationship, but it didn't really make the prospect of him getting dumped by both of them if their love for each other grows stronger than it grows for him go away. As I said in my very first post on this thread, I've experienced heartbreak before and it's not a pleasant feeling, so getting so invested in these characters and their relationship with the MC kind of brought up this feeling again when I imagined how I would feel if I lost two girls that I was falling for at the same time.

Last edited:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
get drugged & wake up having to walk funny with a limp while Quinn has look in her eyes that says, "I probably fucked you over while you were passed out, wanna guess if it was metaphorically or physically, or both?"
It's worth it for another night for Quinn.
Not Maya? :unsure:
Nah no one misses Maya.
And Riona! :love:
Mostly Riona. I wouldn't mind if most of the girls died right now but with Riona I'm really excited to see where her character and the relationship with her and the MC goes. I think a Riona or maybe Quinn spinoff game would be really interesting.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes