klep12

Jun 27, 2018
But what is friendship if not a relationship built on trust? The two things aren't mutually exclusive.
what i meant is that bella would be betraying her friendship to jill's sister if she tried to make a move on jill or even vice versa. who in the right mind would do that? sisterly figure and then just take advantage of "sister"'s innocence or weakness? well, your opinion.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Alright then whatever you say, but that is implausible and what do you mean by "guilt" what guilt are you talking about Bella having done some sort of thing to Jill? I never seen anything of sorts in the game of guilty except for what happened after when the MC kissed Bella. Bella told Jill to date the MC so that she can't cheat with the MC since she is "married". Bella feels guilty because she kissed a student and because she is a married woman.

What are you on about here?
Yes, Bella does feel guilty for kissing a student, that much is clear, but she also expresses guilt for having been intimate with a friend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She doesn't consider the MC to be a friend, so it can't be him, it also doesn't feel like this is referring to Jade, Cathy, Stephen, or any other known character besides the one person who we know is her actual friend. The guilt she feels with the MC is likely reminding her of a past incident with similar feelings of betrayal, that's why she thinks this thought when thinking about the MC.

When she says that the friend incident was different, it could easily be because her intimacy with the MC is based on actual feelings for him whereas the possible incident with Bella was simply a moment of vulnerability on either or both of their parts that ultmately didn't mean anything more.

Yeah, we knew that at some point we would find out who is with Josy, but I doubt a lot of people thought it was going to be with Maya since back then people didn't except her to lie to the MC like that. But anyway back to the point, so what you are saying from what I observed on you is that if two girls are friends or best friends, they could be intimate, sure they could but that's very and I mean very unlikely.
Well I for one did think it would be revealed to be Josy. I wasn't around in this thread when that speculation on Josy's boyfriend was happening, but when I played it last week for the first time, it became very apparent to me around the time when the MC agrees to help Maya with her scavenger hunt challenges. There was something in that conversation, I can't remember exactly what, that made me literally shout, "It's Josy!". Then with the whole "march of the rejects" thing and Josy asking for the MCs room number, that sealed it for me.

As for girls who are friends being intimate, it does happen, whether it's a slobbery drunken kiss at a party, or as part of a drinking game, or a moment of weakness when they're feeling vulnerable and in need of intimacy. Hell, the "dildo spin" game has girls kissing girls. That's still intimacy, even if it's just a fun party game.

You see one thing I see one thing, but I think the more important thing is what DPC sees. Sure there is women that are bi and friends that kiss each other but don't have an actual real relationship, but not all of them, but what I've experienced with Jill and Bella and my shit ton of playthroughs that these theories that your posting doesn't fit the characters at all. We already have a lesbian couple as well I don't think DPC wants to have a story of Jill and Bella being or were a lesbian couple.
Again, I AM NOT SAYING THAT JILL AND BELLA HAVE BEEN OR EVER WILL BE A LESBIAN COUPLE!! Two people can, and do, share an intimate kiss that doesn't lead to anything and that they can both move past. That's all that I think this is.

Everyone can post theories I get that, but these theories your posting doesn't make any sense to me, I have replayed this game so many times and looked around for clues and shit, these theories you posted about the harem route and Jill & Bella doesn't make any sense and it sounds like you want to make it a thing.
The harem thing I mentioned earlier wasn't a theory, per se, just more of a fantasy hope that I don't believe will happen. It's just that I like all the main girls and, at the moment, don't really want to see the MC break up with them, even though I know he likely will have to.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
what i meant is that bella would be betraying her friendship to jill's sister if she tried to make a move on jill or even vice versa. who in the right mind would do that? sisterly figure and then just take advantage of "sister"'s innocence or weakness? well, your opinion.
Everyone can make a mistake, like kissing your friend's girl/boyfriend, so it's not outside the realms of possibility that this could happen between Jill and Bella, if the circumstances were right.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Everyone can make a mistake, like kissing your friend's girl/boyfriend, so it's not outside the realms of possibility that this could happen between Jill and Bella, if the circumstances were right.
but the circumstances here are not right, well as you stated "like kissing your friend's girl/boyfriend" is so wrong. and it's not bf/gf with jill and bella, their relationship is most likely sisters not lovers

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
but the circumstances here are not right, well as you stated "like kissing your friend's girl/boyfriend" is so wrong. and it's not bf/gf with jill and bella, their relationship is most likely sisters not lovers
For God's sake, I have never once suggested that they have or ever have had a lovers relationship. Why is it so hard to believe that Jill, as sweet and innocent as she may be, couldn't have come running to Bella for comfort after she was hurt by a guy and in the midst of that emotional outburst, thanked Bella for always being there for her and then, in a fleeting moment of need for intimacy, gave Bella a kiss that lingered just a bit longer and felt more intimate than normal that Bella then put a stop to? It doesn't have to be anything more than that and doesn't need to be anything more than that.

If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, but it's a very simple concept, not that hard to understand, and is an entirely plausible scenario in both this game and in the real world.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dude... Let me help you a bit cause your somewhat out of left field brah.

Bella-Jill have a older sister-younger sister style relationship, presumably from Bella's presumed relationship with Jill's sister, which may have been simply friendly or may have been close. Don't know. Could very well be that Jill's sister asked Bella to look over Jill as her parting words before her passing.

Bella feels guilty because she wants to be faithful but at the same time she wants the baseball bat. She's like Jade, only probably more needy for it.

But to say that Bella and Jill are like gfs?? Dude stop being inconsistant.
Stop being a twit and do more research brah. Your just annoying everyone here. You have an opinion surely, but your coming out of left field.
Bella can also be recalling past feelings of guilt for an incident where she felt like she betrayed the trust of Jill and/or her older sister as the result of a mistaken moment of brief intimacy that is feels similar to the feelings betrayal of her husband that she feels right now with the MC. It's not beyond the realms of possiblity for them to have had a fleeting 5-10 second peck that felt more intimate than it should. This doesn't mean that it makes them girlfriends, lovers, or anything more than friends that made a mistake and I have never said anything otherwise.

It also doesn't mean that I am, in any way, advocating for anything to happen between them nor do I believe that it will, because I don't. I just think that, whatever may have happened between them, however brief and meaningless it was, will have some relevance to Jill and/or Bella's story some time down the line. That's all.

• Angry

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Bella can also be recalling past feelings of guilt for an incident where she felt like she betrayed the trust of Jill and/or her older sister as the result of a mistaken moment of brief intimacy that is feels similar to the feelings betrayal of her husband that she feels right now with the MC.
At no point as she felt like she is betraying Jill. It has been questioned briefly by the MC but she has said that if Jill and MC work out, there shouldn't be an issue.

Again dude... Do your research.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
At no point as she felt like she is betraying Jill. It has been questioned briefly by the MC but she has said that if Jill and MC work out, there shouldn't be an issue.

Again dude... Do your research.
At no point have I said that that's what this is about. This is about when Bella was ruminating on what she has been doing with the MC and how it relates to a past moment with a friend. It has nothing to do with a feeling of betrayal in the present with regards to Jill, but potentialy one from the past.

Guilt can take many forms, and a possible brief moment with Jill in the past could manifest itself as guilt for betraying the trust of her old friend by allowing it to happen, guilt for betraying her (Bella's) own personal moral code, guilt for feeling that she was the one who did something wrong, or a number of other reasons.

In any case, Bella's feelings of guilt for betraying her husband by doing things with the MC are reminding her of a past guilt of being initimate with a friend and I believe that this thought of hers will be explained in a future update, even if will ultimately not lead to anything significant.

Perhaps you should do some research on basic psychology.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2020
There is no way Bella and Jill have ever been a thing it's definitely a more sisterly relationship than anything else. The friend she is referring to is the Burkes Bella was once friends with them but when they tried things with her it has most likely put her off and she felt guilt for even entertaining the idea.
Always intended like this. (y) Jade and husband wanted to spice up their (failing) marriage. Husband proposed: "Hey, why don't we involve Bella?" :BootyTime: Jade accepted, but later noticed her husband was too invested with Bella... and got jealous. And meanwhile Bella's husband found out she was cheating on him and left her. OR (and I find this even more intriguing) perhaps it started as a foursome, they were swingers... couple swapping. Until Jade and/or Bella's husband broke the deal and ended this. Meanwhile, Jade's husband fucked Cathy too, right? He's like an older version of my MC... :KEK:

Anyway, Bella & Jill relationship is 100% sisterly! For now... You never know with the MC... :HideThePain:

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
We don't have to forget that Jade's husband knocked at Quinn's door and tells her something like "We need to talk...". All that situation has to explode soon or later.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Im over here loling my ass off at the Quinn lovers, y'all gonna enter the sex dungeon with her, get drugged & wake up having to walk funny with a limp while Quinn has look in her eyes that says, "I probably fucked you over while you were passed out, wanna guess if it was metaphorically or physically, or both?"

On another note regarding quinn a sub or not, it could make sense that she's playing the bad girl thing bc its what shes known ,& what works for her navigating life, i'm not saying she is or should be turned into some sensitive, full of feelings type girly girl, it's just a theory (badass bitch fits her well I will admit even tho I don't care for her & it's parts of her personality not her looks, the bad girl part of her that let's her try to get MC injured/framed/ in trouble in general is infuriating Bc that's usually a trait of an enemy & getting to know quinn I feel like we/I dont want her to feel like an enemy, something about her is reminiscent of Penny from HustleTown, whom I love >;D)

Last edited:

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
I think you are mistaken him for Dawe easy mistake to make when they both can't handle their women :LOL:
Oh my godness you're right!!! What a mess!!!! :ROFLMAO:
Im over here loling my ass off at the Quinn lovers, y'all gonna enter the sex dungeon with her, get drugged & wake up having to walk funny with a limp while Quinn has look in her eyes that says, "I probably fucked you over while you were passed out, wanna guess if it was metaphorically or physically, or both?"

On another note regarding quinn a sub or not, it could make sense that she's playing the bad girl thing bc its what shes known ,& what works for her navigating life, i'm not saying she is or should be turned into some sensitive, full of feelings type girly girl, it's just a theory (badass bitch fits her well I will admit even tho I don't care for her & it's parts of her personality not her looks, the bad girl part of her that let's her try to get MC injured/framed/ in trouble in general is infuriating Bc that's usually a trait of an enemy & getting to know quinn I feel like we/I dont want her to feel like an enemy, something about her is reminiscent of Penny from HustleTown, whom I love >;D)
It would be a fantastic scene! I can even see that in my eyes! And all Quinn's (fake)disappointment to see you alive the next morning! "What da fuck, pervert! I really hoped you were dead under my ass tonight!".

However, I think Quinn is too busy at the moment in ousting Sage and fucking Rusty to let go of any kind of romantic relationship with MC, but I see some kind of...I don't now...understanding (sorry, in my native language I could better explain my point of view) between her and the MC. It seems that she is starting to think: "Ok, now i'm gonna play with him a little more than I though...and I don't know why, but it's cool!".
So, in my opinion, the door is slowly opening.
And we don't have to forget her "bitch" attitude. She could even get closer only to spite Josy and Maya...and be sentimentally involved without even realizing it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Man... how much of a small dick do you have to have simply to "prove" a point and challenging someone? Kinda pathetic in reality. And besides, my points have been proven numerous times if you actually did research and looked into things more than just focus on one simply aspect and actually read the dialogue instead of going half assed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As teacher's say; please show your work.

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes