Dec 20, 2019
With all the theories of Chad fucking MC's ex, fucking another guy, fucking another chick, does he really have a flaccid dick or not? ;)

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Wonder if Bella has a kid... I kinda thought maybe Troy might be her son but, guess it wouldn't make sense.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
So I replayed the game in anticipation of tomorrow. Is it weird that what I’m looking forward to most is cooking with Bella? That and any more dates with Jill.

There’s some really sweet scenes in this game along side the occasional skull fucking against a chimney. I kinda wanna see DPC play the long game with Jill/Bella. I don’t care if I’m blueballed for another year... I wanna see more romance and flirting even if that’s only gonna make any future drama twist all the more painful.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I love how everybody is so confident that it will come out on time I am not saying it won't but there is always a possibility. The biggest nightmare we can experience is when episode five comes out, we here at F95 will have to wait for three days because whoever is a hero will first send three days enjoying this masterpiece.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I hear a watched thread never updates. I shall have to force myself to sleep in the hopes that the game will have been magically released when I wake.

Dec 20, 2019
I love how everybody is so confident that it will come out on time I am not saying it won't but there is always a possibility. The biggest nightmare we can experience is when episode five comes out, we here at F95 will have to wait for three days because whoever is a hero will first send three days enjoying this masterpiece.
I was about to say what IF DPC posted a new update saying it will be delayed?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Reinhard10
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes