Skode

Mar 9, 2020
That phone call is written in a way that you can't be sure if he's talking to a man or a woman.
Ive always just assumed it was a guy hes secretely been calling and cheating on Sage with and pretty confident it will turn out to be the original roommate of the MC who the jocks disowned and beat up (likely they found out his sexuality and turned on him for not being an alpha male like they all are supposed to be. I especially believed my theory was correct when Chad was sent blackmailing photos (which were never shown on screen) which triggered him enough to not only attack the MC but also being I tears of emotion over them (so I thought yeah someone snapped photos of him likely being pleasured by the other dude). It also explains why hes just not a into banging Sage as any other sane and horny man his age would... hes in the closet.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Troll posts for the sake of getting a reaction aren't allowed FYI.
*smirks*

Wasn't a troll post.

I genuinely believe that when we finally get a flashback to Jill and Rusty's date, we'll find out that Jill was "molested" in some way.

Either a drunken Rusty pushed her to have sex when she was reluctant to do so, or possibly some of the other DIKs (most likely Vinny) tried to have some 'fun' with her.

Youven

May 13, 2019
Minus anyone you piss off too much, and (though I'll get flamed for saying it), Chekhov's gun tells us that Bella probably isn't going to make it.
Obviously ! Even if I wouldn't be as certain about Bella as you are.

For some reasons, I'm pretty sure that the girls in the report at the end of each episode (Sage, Josy, Maya, Bella and Jill) are actually the major five choices we'll have to made at the end of the game. Which one to choose.

I will add that there is no doubt in my mind, since the doubt has been pronounced by them, that the "ménage à trois" (threesome relations) will not work and that one of them ( Josy ? Maya ? MC ? ) will eventually give in.
So as Josy implied in our last conversation:
"By choosing one, I lose the other one"

Youven

May 13, 2019
*smirks*

Wasn't a troll post.

I genuinely believe that when we finally get a flashback to Jill and Rusty's date, we'll find out that Jill was "molested" in some way.

Either a drunken Rusty pushed her to have sex when she was reluctant to do so, or possibly some of the other DIKs (most likely Vinny) tried to have some 'fun' with her.
Unlikely. Rusty's not that kind of person. And Jill seems to have been more disappointed in Rusty's behavior than being "molested"...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Minus anyone you piss off too much, and (though I'll get flamed for saying it), Chekhov's gun tells us that Bella probably isn't going to make it.
What does Chekhov's gun have to do with Bella? What's there waiting to be used?
Ive always just assumed it was a guy hes secretely been calling and cheating on Sage with and pretty confident it will turn out to be the original roommate of the MC who the jocks disowned and beat up (likely they found out his sexuality and turned on him for not being an alpha male like they all are supposed to be. I especially believed my theory was correct when Chad was sent blackmailing photos (which were never shown on screen) which triggered him enough to not only attack the MC but also being I tears of emotion over them (so I thought yeah someone snapped photos of him likely being pleasured by the other dude). It also explains why hes just not a into banging Sage as any other sane and horny man his age would... hes in the closet.
That's the most likely theory, yes. We know Chad was in MC's room that day and it's whom Troy was going to talk to. If they aren't both gay lovers what was the point of that visit?

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
I can almost bet that the final will be a picture containing almost all the protagonists (YES, even Quinn... if she doesn't die before) and the MC in the middle, smiling like a jerk, who will become like a second family for him.

What do you think ?
Yes, it would be the best end... However, it will be very difficult to stay friend with every girl...
Being with Sage means you are on the DIck path (even if many of the RPSage are given with neutral attitude, you must have dtype>0 on several occasions), that will upset Josy, Maya, Jill and Bella. There is also a competition between Sage and Quinn to take the HOTs leadership.
On the other side, even if we expect some happy threesome, it may be even harder.
The relations between Bella and Jill are not clear... It seams an older sister-younger sister-like relation between them (Bella would have replaced Jill dead older sister) but there is something more :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who knows , for instance, if Jill has not something to do with Bella's husband departure ? And even if not, since Bella and Jill are on the same path, I'm afaid of the scene (and I'm sure it will happen) when one of the two will surprise the other during a love/sex scene with MC... It should be explosive !
And for Josy/Maya, it's also hard to foresee their reactions. With love growing up between them three, jealousy may grow up too :
- between the girls and MC (if he continues to date other girls, for instance) ==> MC is rejected
- between Josy and Maya (according to MC's choices, to stay with Josy for instance in ep.5 instead of Maya) ==> the throuple explodes (a couple and one of the girls alone, or more probably everyone alone !!). We have to take into account too the relation with Derek (with regard to Maya) and Tommy (with regard to Josy).
We know DPC has some insane preference for drama (;)) and we can bet for sure that it will be some king of dramatic scenes !
So why not an "all friends" ending (some kind of "they lived happy and had a lot of children" :p), and I pray for it, but I don't believe it...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the mystery about Chad's betrayal is the upset face he makes after receiving the blackmail, he is really upset, almost to tears, a reaction that cannot be explained with a simple photo of him and his lover

there is something more below, could she be a teacher?

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I don’t think it’s that he can’t be sexual with Sage, it’s that he doesn’t want to. So he lies about impotence from steroids and kisses her on the forehead before evading her questions and anger.
But that begs the question of why the fuck is he with Sage if he can be sexual but just doesn't like her. Sure there's the 'gay' potential but I'm just not seeing it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, it would be the best end... However, it will be very difficult to stay friend with every girl...
Being with Sage means you are on the DIck path (even if many of the RPSage are given with neutral attitude, you must have dtype>0 on several occasions), that will upset Josy, Maya, Jill and Bella. There is also a competition between Sage and Quinn to take the HOTs leadership.
On the other side, even if we expect some happy threesome, it may be even harder.
The relations between Bella and Jill are not clear... It seams an older sister-younger sister-like relation between them (Bella would have replaced Jill dead older sister) but there is something more :
Who knows , for instance, if Jill has not something to do with Bella's husband departure ? And even if not, since Bella and Jill are on the same path, I'm afaid of the scene (and I'm sure it will happen) when one of the two will surprise the other during a love/sex scene with MC... It should be explosive !
And for Josy/Maya, it's also hard to foresee their reactions. With love growing up between them three, jealousy may grow up too :
- between the girls and MC (if he continues to date other girls, for instance) ==> MC is rejected
- between Josy and Maya (according to MC's choices, to stay with Josy for instance in ep.5 instead of Maya) ==> the throuple explodes (a couple and one of the girls alone, or more probably everyone alone !!). We have to take into account too the relation with Derek (with regard to Maya) and Tommy (with regard to Josy).
We know DPC has some insane preference for drama (;)) and we can bet for sure that it will be some king of dramatic scenes !
So why not an "all friends" ending (some kind of "they lived happy and had a lot of children" :p), and I pray for it, but I don't believe it...
it does not seem impossible to me that MC closes the story on good terms with all of them (including Quinn maybe), but not with a harem style ending, I also believe little in a Josy + Maya ending

Reactions: Youven

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Being with Sage means you are on the DIck path (even if many of the RPSage are given with neutral attitude, you must have dtype>0 on several occasions)
Staying friends with them is easy, even while being a Massive Chick you can be friends and even fuckbuddies with Sage.

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
"Family."
"My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations."
"Being related doesn't necessarily make you family."
"Family are the people who support you in your choices."
"Family will help you grow."
"Family are the ones who love you for you..."
"...whoever that may be."
"Even if you lose your family..."
"...or if your family loses you."
"Don't stop."
"Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home."
And furthermore, I don't forget that the VN's name is 'Being a DIK", and that the DIKs's first rule is "family comes first"...

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
the mystery about Chad's betrayal is the upset face he makes after receiving the blackmail, he is really upset, almost to tears, a reaction that cannot be explained with a simple photo of him and his lover
I agree... We know he's involved in a "competition" (he talks about it with Dawe) which seems to be very important for him... The photos may prove he uses steroids for instance...

• Wow

Youven

May 13, 2019
You're right. I was not thinking of all girls as friend but you know, over time, the grudge disappears. So, maybe after a specific chapter (one or two chapter before the end), you will have to choose only one girl, in accordance with the chosen path before of course, then, spend a couple of chapters of big drama and end up forgiving each other... you know.
And I would imagine a more or less different end picture in relation to precisely this choice. Some will disappear from the picture if you choose this or that way... you know what I mean.
I mean, DPC become more confident about his game's development. I analyzed both game code and the gap between the code of BeingADik and Acting Lessons is quite significant.
I think he is capable of proposing a whole chapter with several different paths and several different endings.

True, true.
By the way, can you remind me of the context of that sentence? I didn't pay attention when she said that sentence what she said before and after. And it seems very relevant.

I insist, I really think about the fact that after a schooling made of ups and downs, a lot of protagonists end up saying to themselves that all these moments lived together have forged them and helped them to grow. So why not become a kind of second family ?
Yeah, maybe I'm overly optimistic and naive.

I already cry enough in front of the Disney movies with my children. I don't want to cry again like I did at the end of AL. My wife's laughed at me enough, Goddamn it! !

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
By the way, can you remind me of the context of that sentence? I didn't pay attention when she said that sentence what she said before and after. And it seems very relevant.
End of episode 5. MC comes to Bella's house to comfort Cathy. He stays for the night. Time to go to bed, Bella and Jill share the same bed.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes