Narinna

Dec 7, 2017
No, nobody does until sometime around October. What you're seeing relates to scenes that are exclusive to particular paths, you need multiple playthroughs to see everything.
ahh interesting, I never really considered there would be that much content that was exclusive to certain 'routes'. Looks like I'm doing another few playthroughs!

I don't know if guys playing this game get the same thing, but as a girl, I'm totally pissed off about M&J - I was going team Maya all the way!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Agreed Manuka. I don't have multiple save points (I'm happy to play the whole thing again from scratch, doesn't take long if you auto forward), I do however have 15 different saves (current count) considering all 'possible' and 'potential' permutations from different events, however minor they might seem right now in the story.

I also believe that if you screw as many girls as possible (so just doing 2 runs, one full chick and one full dik)...it will have consequences, as even a girl like Sage....would have an issue sooner or later (even in real life) with you sticking it into anything with 2 legs. So yes, I do completely agree that I think one LI only runs (with exception of M&J) will be pretty important if you actually want to end up with that girl.

I don't know if guys playing this game get the same thing, but as a girl, I'm totally pissed off about M&J - I was going team Maya all the way!
Only with the MC's ridiculous reaction...I can understand both their point of veiws personally and get their personalities and why they kept certain things to themselves. Didn't bother me in the slightest and is perfectly reasonable in my own perspective. I don't see that either really did anything wrong given the whole context and neither of them owed the MC a damn thing in reality.

Interesting to hear a females perpective though for sure, which bit/part annoyed you specifically?

Last edited:

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
MC and Josy/Maya: I think MC had a right to feel aggrieved but ultimately since he's (if you're playing it right hehe) banging every girl silly... he should really just let it go, and let the 2 girls be happy with one another.

But if you explore the game in a certain way, MC gets an interesting option to do something between the two girls midway through 5th chapter.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
ahh interesting, I never really considered there would be that much content that was exclusive to certain 'routes'. Looks like I'm doing another few playthroughs!

That's how I felt playing this, then when I met Jill, I totally flipped and had to start over. But since then, I've played multiple routes. It's nice to see another girl on here besides me, lol.

Agreed Manuka. I don't have multiple save points (I'm happy to play the whole thing again from scratch, doesn't take long if you auto forward), I do however have 15 different saves (current count) considering all 'possible' and 'potential' permutations from different events, however minor they might seem right now in the story.
I just hope he doesn't screw up my goals with Jillian lol.

Reactions: Mistrophera

Narinna

Dec 7, 2017
Interesting to hear a females perpective though for sure, whaich bit/part annoyed you specifically?
Honestly I agree with you, I don't think anyone 'owed' anything to anyone in that particular moment, but for me given the relationship issues between M&J it felt false for me for them to stick with each other. I would have thought, given MC's overreaction and the girls' issues, that all three would have parted ways romantically until the story progressed to either push two of the characters together (or all three of them - who cares).

Realistically though, I probably just became way too invested in the MC's growing relationship with Maya and that story for some reason. The writing and development is incredible, I've been totally hooked on it for the last few days :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Exactly my point. It's impossible to go with "all girls" because you miss so much of the few that you can fully pursue. I have multiple save points, too.
There's very little you miss with the main LIs by pursuing all of them. There are only 2 things that are missable because you have to choose which one you want; the Sage or Maya scene in ep 2, and the Maya or Josy scene in ep 5. Everything else with every other LI can be seen, especially if you stay with Bella in ep 4.

Reactions: Esp``

Narinna

Dec 7, 2017
It's nice to see another girl on here besides me, lol.
Another girl! OMG Jill is my close second to Maya, she's probably who I'm going to play for next. The funny part is when I make decisions I'm always acting as if the others will find out about them (like hello, it's not real life, me!)

If you have any favourite games, I'd love to know about them - the whole genre is new to me but I'm loving it!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Manuka

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
There's very little you miss with the main LIs by pursuing all of them. There are only 2 things that are missable because you have to choose which one you want; the Sage or Maya scene in ep 2, and the Maya or Josy scene in ep 5. Everything else with every other LI can be seen, especially if you stay with Bella in ep 4.
Or Sarah, don't forget about Sarah!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I just hope he doesn't screw up my goals with Jillian lol.
Jill to me is the odd one out. regardless of what choices we make...we're still interacting (shall we say) with a low of other women (and even tell her on our date). So with her, she will have to accept a little indiscretion shall we say in order for us to move forward with her. I would say she is my second favourite girl personally regardless of some of the hate she gets for being dull. Dull is nice, sweet is nice, caring is nice (from a male perspective) and usually means long-term rather than short-term.

Josy still my fave though and going back to previous conversation, even while she is not exactly innocent and pure, I doubt even she would like being with you while you're 'buddies' with other girls. We have to remember, it was Maya who said no labels...not Josy. As much as it might cause utter outrage around here, I can actually see Maya being the more open to explore around outside the relationship than Josy, I think she would be more the loyal of the two (given their history and sexual experience).

If you have any favourite games, I'd love to know about them - the whole genre is new to me but I'm loving it!!
Some of mine would Depraved Awakening, City of Broken Dreamers, Dreams of Desire, Where it all Began for definites, then for me also Midnight Paradise (but the MC is a dick), Sisterly Lust & Tales from the Unending Void (same dev) and Areas of GRAY. There are many others highly praised here that I just didn't find compelling enough to finish them ir just don't get the hype (Acting Lessons being a perfect example. Imo...it's ok..nothing more and the quality is nothing to write home about, plus...that ending...I personally wouldn't recommend it...it really wasn't that great a story imo...but...different strokes as they say)

Story is definitely far more important to me than lewd scenes. Plus, bit like normal games, once you have played a very polished VN, it's hard to overlook some older VN's where the quality of the renders and scenes is quite frankly pretty low along with the writing. I'm sure others will give more recommendations though, out of the multitude I've played personally, I've only kept 3 to play again in the future and I'm only following 6 more currently in development.

But then I am a fussy bugger :p

Last edited:

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
I do sorta agree, but also you miss vital connections when Josy and her father are talking outside the party if you choose to stay with Maya. Same if you choose Josy, you miss that connection with Maya. But that's kinda my point. It may be tedious but if someone wants to get the "full" picture of the relationships developing between them and the MC another playthrough with a diff route is the only way.

Reactions: Maviarab

sassobello22

Feb 28, 2020
I've played this game for the first time in these days and....WOW! I loved every single minute of the gameplay. the story is intriguing and i like the fact that this game is not focused only on sex, but also in the narration.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of the girls are beautiful and the back stories behind every single character are done very well.
I hope that the story will continue with this rythm and that for the next chapter there's no need to wait too long, though if dr pinkcake take so long on the next chapter i'm sure that it'll be worth it.

At the beginning i wasn't sure if the game was long and entertaining enough based on my tastes, but since the first chapter i loved this game and i recommend everyone to play it if you haven't already done it.

Ps: Sorry for my bad english but i'm italian and almost 18 than i can't know english perfectly, but i hope that however, i've been understandable

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Another girl! OMG Jill is my close second to Maya, she's probably who I'm going to play for next. The funny part is when I make decisions I'm always acting as if the others will find out about them (like hello, it's not real life, me!)

Awe, I love you just for saying that about Jill, lol. I actually enjoyed Sisterly Lust (non-taboo version no incest) because it was my first game. But I've actually grown to like Leap of Faith lately. I think the writing is more romantic than this game. They're all just good fun.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Honestly I agree with you, I don't think anyone 'owed' anything to anyone in that particular moment, but for me given the relationship issues between M&J it felt false for me for them to stick with each other. I would have thought, given MC's overreaction and the girls' issues, that all three would have parted ways romantically until the story progressed to either push two of the characters together (or all three of them - who cares).
On that point, I do somewhat agree. I have said previously (many times) that a better resolution might have been for the revelation of their "infidelities" with the MC to make them question their relationship, to make them wonder, "what do we do now?" I feel they could still not be mad at each other because they both understand why they would do such things with the MC since they both feel very similarly about him, but it should have made them uncertain about what it means for their relationship, not to immediately lock lips and act like everything was fine.

Then when it comes down to the decision of the MC, trying for something more on the Neutral/CHICK path would result in them agreeing to it, but on the basis of their feelings for the MC and thus not making it feel like they did it out of pity, and the friendship choice would have all of them agree to just be friends for now, including M&J, because they need time to reassess their relationship.

That, in my view, would have felt more satisfactory.

I do sorta agree, but also you miss vital connections when Josy and her father are talking outside the party if you choose to stay with Maya. Same if you choose Josy, you miss that connection with Maya. But that's kinda my point. It may be tedious but if someone wants to get the "full" picture of the relationships developing between them and the MC another playthrough with a diff route is the only way.
Josy and her Dad talk before the choice between M&J, so you get to see that part if you're still with both of them.

I agree that the choice between M&J is a fairly big one in the sense that you do get some rather vital character development with each of them and it's a big part of the reason why I don't like that choice. I feel like it was necessary for each of them to have a heart-to-heart with him after ep 4, even if some players prefer one over the other, because the MC needed to hear what they both had to say and these conversations should haven't be locked behind a specific choice.

Dec 20, 2019
personally I wonder if chad’s might be more annoyed at Sage not playing the perception of the doting girlfriend(which would be true regardless) more than whether she’s getting laid.
Easy to add some extra antagonism with MC on top of that if he is dik if they have another confrontation at some point.
I thought Sage is very doting to the point of being obsessive? You can evidently see it in Ep5 flashback.
The reason why we perceived her as not doting is because the moment we first met her she's already suspecting and mad at Chad for cheating.

We still don't know what did Chad received in the envelope. We only know that Chad is angry with MC, but is it really because of Sage? Right now I'm inclined to believe the reason he blames MC is because Chad, for a fact, knows that MC was caught red-handed spying on him.
But then there's Sage who kinda stands on her own. Then again she doesn't have much of a story as the others (yet), so people will most likely choose another girl to fool around with.
*Cough* Chad as the side bitch*Cough* :ROFLMAO:
Well, I technically did it once, then I saw the Tybalt conversation and reloaded. Then I misclicked on it some versions later and noticed the warnings. Have those always been there? At first I though that it was like robbing Maya blind, without consecuences, but I don't know if those warnings weren't there back then or I just disregarded them.
I think it's only an honorable mention when Tybalt asked Jill, not sure if it will have accumulated consequences later on with Jill, Like what Leah did in AL, collect all the evidence of what you did and show it to your LI. As for Maya, most likely just a game mechanism for those who are really cash strapped?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Josy and her Dad talk before the choice between M&J, so you get to see that part if you're still with both of them.

However, the choice between M&J is a fairly big one in the sense that you do get some rather vital character development with each of them and it's a big part of the reason why I don't like that choice. I feel like it was necessary for each of them to have a heart-to-heart with him after ep 4, even if some players prefer one over the other because the MC needed to hear what they both had to say and these conversations should haven't be locked behind a specific choice.
So you don't think like if the next episode comes out, that talking to either one will have an effect on your future with them?

What I noticed is even if you chose to stay with both, there's obviously some resentment still lingering between either of them. I feel like the choice will still have to come at some point. Especially once they find out you've been exploring other girls.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
On that point, I do somewhat agree. I have said previously (many times) that a better resolution might have been for the revelation of their "infidelities" with the MC to make them question their relationship, to make them wonder, "what do we do now?" I feel they could still not be mad at each other because they both understand why they would do such things with the MC since they both feel very similarly about him, but it should have made them uncertain about what it means for their relationship, not to immediately lock lips and act like everything was fine.

Then when it comes down to the decision of the MC, trying for something more on the Neutral/CHICK path would result in them agreeing to it, but on the basis of their feelings for the MC and thus not making it feel like they did it out of pity, and the friendship choice would have all of them agree to just be friends for now, including M&J, because they need time to reassess their relationship.

However, the choice between M&J is a fairly big one in the sense that you do get some rather vital character development with each of them and it's a big part of the reason why I don't like that choice. I feel like it was necessary for each of them to have a heart-to-heart with him after ep 4, even if some players prefer one over the other, because the MC needed to hear what they both had to say and these conversations should haven't be locked behind a specific choice.
I agree it is a bad choice. However I think the correct one for the M+J route is to choose Maya. In that moment Maya is upset for obvious (if selfish) reasons. Josy on the other hand had a lovely moment with her father. Maya needs the comfort. Josy doesn’t. The fact that Josy ‘catches‘ you and suggests she wants to join in, while Maya doesn’t find out about Josy And MC on camera is another clue.

I think by the nature of the game we’ll get a bunch more of these type of choices that feel a little forced before then end

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

I agree that the choice between M&J is a fairly big one in the sense that you do get some rather vital character development with each of them and it's a big part of the reason why I don't like that choice. I feel like it was necessary for each of them to have a heart-to-heart with him after ep 4, even if some players prefer one over the other, because the MC needed to hear what they both had to say and these conversations should haven't be locked behind a specific choice.
I still think that if you aren't in a relationship with Maya and Josy they are going to break up at some point which will lead to possible solo routes with each of them. I think they are only going to stay together if you are on their path and depending on your choices you can be with both of them or just one.

I agree with you that you shouldn't have to choose who to spend time with in episode 5 but I think you have mentioned before those choices are going to decide whether you can stay with both of them or just one.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree it is a bad choice. However I think the correct one for the M+J route is to choose Maya. In that moment Maya is upset for obvious (if selfish) reasons. Josy on the other hand had a lovely moment with her father. Maya needs the comfort. Josy doesn’t. The fact that Josy ‘catches‘ you and suggests she wants to join in, while Maya doesn’t find out about Josy And MC on camera is another clue.

I think by the nature of the game we’ll get a bunch more of these type of choices that feel a little forced before then end
agreed.

but it always comes back to the point that MC is a CHICK, as the scene is constructed, he can only follow Maya

and in addition to a "moral" motivation, DPC also gives us a "consolidation of the relationship": if MC goes with Josy will have sex with her, and Maya will know nothing, if instead he will follow Maya, he will still have sex, but Josy will know, and with the right answer he will even earn an RP

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
SL really is great and adding to my previous post, the quality wasn't great there, but the way he wrote it all really made the whole game. But that is one type I usually try to stay away from, you know what will happen, where it will go as it's been done a hundred times before and it covers many guys biggest fantasies. Cookie clutter stuff, but the writing made that game what it was.

Not checked out Leap of Faith, will take a look at that one now. Thanks.
Yeah, when I learned there was a taboo version I almost cried lol. But you should def have fun with Leap of Faith, early on you get to choose the kind of path you want to take which definitely changes things. I was never into the hardcore stuff, idk many girls that are, but if I'm playing this kind of game I prefer a romantic interest. The comedy in LoF is great. Let me know what you think of it later.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I still think that if you aren't in a relationship with Maya and Josy they are going to break up at some point which will lead to possible solo routes with each of them. I think they are only going to stay together if you are on their path and depending on your choices you can be with both of them or just one.

I agree with you that you shouldn't have to choose who to spend time with in episode 5 but I think you have mentioned before those choices are going to decide whether you can stay with both of them or just one.
I disagree with that, I think you absolutely need those solo scenes. For the poly route to work they need to open with each other, something they haven't always been up until now and that spark is what lets them really start to talk about how this will work. Going forward I want to see many more choices of this type with the MC having to balance the time he spends with M+J to not lose one of them (or both if Affinity is also a determining factor)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes