cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
How about John Boy? I believe is his name, is the evolved form of Derek? And instead of just always going without a shirt, he goes without a shirt and pants, and let's be real, he's Derek's model with blond hair.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
How about John Boy? I believe is his name, is the evolved form of Derek? And instead of just always going without a shirt, he goes without a shirt and pants, and let's be real, he's Derek's model with blond hair.
Yes its the same model, the irony is Maya says they're twins, and then you meet Johnny boy. Also the MC's dad is also Derek's model, lol.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't know what you mean. Sage had a life before Chad, she could have been quite popular in HS. And besides that she probably had guys all over her in those two years, even if she stayed faithful and had guys hitting on her all these years. I can believe she doesn't know what is to be rejected or having a guy not hitting on her.
Who exactly would have been hitting on her in the last two years? We've seen how ballistic Chad goes at the appearance of infidelity (while not caring a jot about Sage herself). We've also seen the jocks remember the MC because he was "making a move" on Sage. That strongly implies that random guys do not throw themselves at her very often, otherwise the MC wouldn't stand out.

This is further backed up by the way Jacob reacts if you make out with Sage at the party. Despite being in a private party, he will force the MC to knock it off and tell him it is a mistake in no uncertain terms. Even Tommy is impressed simply because the MC intends to bed Sage. There's no reason for that respect if guys are constantly propositioning her, not when the MC hasn't done anything with her yet.

Now you could say that was all because the MC was too public; hitting on Sage happens all the time, it's just done in secret. That could explain why the jocks don't normally notice it, and why Tommy was impressed. Fair enough. What it wouldn't explain, though, is Sage. Again:
Sage_rejected_1.jpg
She isn't saying guys don't hit on her, she's saying guys don't normally turn her down. Well, unless we believe she's had a long string of other fuck buddies before the MC, we know the last two guys she threw herself at - the MC and her own boyfriend! - turned her down. Repeatedly.

I don't think Sage had a string of affairs; her own actions (and those of the other HOTs) suggest the opposite. So how can she still see herself as irresistible? Beats me. She may have been popular in high school, true, but that just means she should recognize she's in a long dry spell now.

That's why I think this is just sloppy writing by DPC. He wants the drama that comes from Sage being in a relationship, but refuses to show such a relationship. Maybe he's worried about NTR, maybe he wants to keep Chad from seeming sympathetic, who knows. I just know the way Sage is presented does not match the events we have seen, and at no point have any of the characters in the story acknowledged that dichotomy.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Who exactly would have been hitting on her in the last two years? We've seen how ballistic Chad goes at the appearance of infidelity (while not caring a jot about Sage herself). We've also seen the jocks remember the MC because he was "making a move" on Sage. That strongly implies that random guys do not throw themselves at her very often, otherwise the MC wouldn't stand out.

This is further backed up by the way Jacob reacts if you make out with Sage at the party. Despite being in a private party, he will force the MC to knock it off and tell him it is a mistake in no uncertain terms. Even Tommy is impressed simply because the MC intends to bed Sage. There's no reason for that respect if guys are constantly propositioning her, not when the MC hasn't done anything with her yet.

Now you could say that was all because the MC was too public; hitting on Sage happens all the time, it's just done in secret. That could explain why the jocks don't normally notice it, and why Tommy was impressed. Fair enough. What it wouldn't explain, though, is Sage. Again:
View attachment 751495
She isn't saying guys don't hit on her, she's saying guys don't normally turn her down. Well, unless we believe she's had a long string of other fuck buddies before the MC, we know the last two guys she threw herself at - the MC and her own boyfriend! - turned her down. Repeatedly.

I don't think Sage had a string of affairs; her own actions (and those of the other HOTs) suggest the opposite. So how can she still see herself as irresistible? Beats me. She may have been popular in high school, true, but that just means she should recognize she's in a long dry spell now.

That's why I think this is just sloppy writing by DPC. He wants the drama that comes from Sage being in a relationship, but refuses to show such a relationship. Maybe he's worried about NTR, maybe he wants to keep Chad from seeming sympathetic, who knows. I just know the way Sage is presented does not match the events we have seen, and at no point have any of the characters in the story acknowledged that dichotomy.
What a long post to basically end up agreeing with me. A woman knows when she's desired, when guys look at her... I don't mean she has to reciprocate those feelings. I think she's a loyal person, despite being a cheater right now. I doubt she has done anything with anyone besides Chad. The point is, she's still hot and she knows it. The other point is she might have had a couple relationships before that. Maybe fooling around with one guy one day (doesn't even have to mean sex). It doesn't have to be many, it can be a couple. But if she knows guys are interested in her and every time (as many or as few at they might have been) she initiated something the guy reciprocated is enough for her to say that.

Maybe DPC does it that way to avoid NTR complaints, that may be the case. But I think he is trying to make us empathize with Chad to an extent, but we have to know what he's hiding first. Him being gay would accomplish both things.

Reactions: zVoidwalker

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

View attachment 751495

I think the simple answer boils down to DPC worrying about NTR claims if he were to show Sage being intimate with either Chad or others in the past and is choosing to roll with the inconsistency it presents (unless he does end up addressing it and proves me wrong).

When it comes to girls the MC can fuck (specifically the side girls & secondary characters) we never see them having sex with other guys, past or present and at best it would only be mentioned like Tommy remarking how good Riona is at giving BJ's, Jamie saying he hooked up wit her last Friday or however it was. Camila is more or less a literal prostitute but we won't see her with a guy that isn't MC. Envy/Nicole is a stripper who does extra for paying customers but we don't/won't see that. Jade & Stephen are married with a kid but we won't see them fucking because she hates him, convenient for the player right?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the simple answer boils down to DPC worrying about NTR claims if he were to show Sage being intimate with either Chad or others in the past and is choosing to roll with the inconsistency it presents (unless he does end up addressing it and proves me wrong).

When it comes to girls the MC can fuck (specifically the side girls & secondary characters) we never see them having sex with other guys, past or present and at best it would only be mentioned like Tommy remarking how good Riona is at giving BJ's, Jamie saying he hooked up wit her last Friday or however it was. Camila is more or less a literal prostitute but we won't see her with a guy that isn't MC. Envy/Nicole is a stripper who does extra for paying customers but we don't/won't see that. Jade & Stephen are married with a kid but we won't see them fucking because she hates him, convenient for the player right?
for secondary characters it's not that it makes a lot of sense narratively to show us whether or not they have sex with others.

except if there was a situation in which MC directly witnessed it, which is still quite difficult

instead for LIS it may be that DPC has applied a kind of self-censorship

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
At this point it is really matter of interpretation and I guess we all have our own. For me, it sounds exactly like the kind of conversation two people would have after they did something intimate in the past that they agreed they wouldn't let happen again, but then they find themselves in a similar situation to the one before and one person tries to defuse the tension by saying it won't happen.
the sexual hypothesis is credible only for the context of the game.

it is very far from Jill's character, whether there has been something, or whether she is going to talk about it, moreover on the evening when there is also a third person at home (opportunities to talk about the two of them alone there will have been many)

should this Bella's "secret"? or however closely related to it (cause or consequence)

we know so little about Jill and Bella's story that everything becomes plausible

Last edited:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
for secondary characters it's not that it makes a lot of sense narratively to show us whether or not they have sex with others.

except if there was a situation in which MC directly witnessed it, which is still quite difficult

instead for LIS it may be that DPC has applied a kind of self-censorship
Yeah Narratively I don’t think we need to see others sexual encounters visually outside of story points such hell week pics of Derek. Massive flashback for maya/josey was unnecessary imo too.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
the sexual hypothesis is credible only for the context of the game.

it is very far from Jill's character, whether there has been something, or whether she is going to talk about it, moreover on the evening when there is also a third person at home (opportunities to talk about the two of them alone there will have been many)

should this be Bella's "secret"? or however closely related to it (cause or consequence)

we know so little about Jill and Bella's story that everything becomes plausible
Was it just me or did anyone else get the feeling that Jill definitely knew something about Bella's husband but didn't want to tell MC anything?

Jun 25, 2017

View attachment 751495

I think you may be overthinking it. If a girl is hot, she usually knows it. She's not throwing herself at literally anyone else except the MC, and it's very likely that in her entire life prior to the event of the game, not a single person has turned her down. It would still make the statement true even if she hasn't been in the position to be turned down in the last couple of years

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Was it just me or did anyone else get the feeling that Jill definitely knew something about Bella's husband but didn't want to tell MC anything?
DPC has built a lot of curiosity on this point, I hope he had a good idea that is neither trivial nor not credible

Jill certainly knows more than MC, but when MC talks to her about the closed door, Jill doesn't seem to know exactly what they are talking about, at best she has some suspicions

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes