-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL:
Ah, i see the best theory for this game is still around :BootyTime:

She's a pimp who's looking to add at least 2 friends(if not girlfriends) of the mc to her stable of whores. I wanna put a bullet in her head.
I mean, as long as we'll be able to avoid that from happening, and have the possibility to discipline her with MC's Rod of Punishment it's all good :LUL:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
It's her attitude, her looks and style all combined that does it for me. Now I'm not saying she's wife material, but given that the MC just started college?
I would stay away from Quinn as far as possible due to her sleeping around. Otherwise, the whole college might be swept with the Ariel effect ifyaknowhatimean.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
The MC is a waaaay bigger whore than Quinn is, ifyaknowwhatImean. Possibly even moreso than Arieth. :)
Also she's not in a relationship with anyone so it's not really an issue, it's just down to personal preference

Reactions: Warped77

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
it all depends on how you use the MC because no girl forces you to have sex the whore are us
I should have probably used 'slut' rather than 'whore' as I wasn't referring at all to prostitution.

My point is, Seamanq has alluded to Quinn being a raving slut more than once now, but in the very short time period the first 5 chapters of the game covers, depending on the path you're on, the MC could have possibly had sexual encounters with, by my count, over a dozen women... whereas we've seen Quinn have sex with the MC and... that's it? (seriously, am I forgetting someone else?) ...and yet it's the MC who should be worried about catching something from Quinn and not vice versa? Seems silly.

Also, I believe Jade's Women's Studies class would have something to say about all this 'slut-shaming'. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We should start a card trading post! I'd rather trade with people from this forum instead of random steam users.
You've just put a very interesting thought into my head. :unsure: :sneaky:
Well... let's hear it!
I'm totally up for it. Provided there's more people who are interested in that sort of thing.
This took me a while, but here it is:
Personally, I prefer the baseball style card and I actually put more effort into it. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Personally, I prefer the baseball style card and I actually put more effort into it. What do you guys think?
They're both amazing. Awesome work.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Haha! Nice! :D
I like the first one. The Ω symbol is a nice touch too.

With that said, I was talking about Steam trading cards. :oops:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes