Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't want them to disappear. I am perfectly fine with them being there. Like you say they are a important to the whole thing, but I'd like to be able to ignore them. At least for now. Maybe down the road they can become friends again, but for now it just feels weird that they seem to ignore what happened. As far as them hating MC for being a manwhore it'd be pretty hypocritical of them. Considering that both of them were in a relationship and yet wanted to bang him and what Maya was willing to do (and may or may not have done) to get into HOTs.
The fact that they are "important to the whole thing" is precisely why you can't ignore them. They can't be an important aspect if there are no interactions with them. They will have to show up a lot and interact with the MC and the player will not be able to avoid everything with them.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The fact that they are "important to the whole thing" is precisely why you can't ignore them. They can't be an important aspect if there are no interactions with them. They will have to show up a lot and interact with the MC and the player will not be able to avoid everything with them.
Of course you can ignore them. Other than when you have to deal with them in the story and that could help bring them back into friendship. I ignored a co-worker the whole time we worked together (just over a year). When the work required us to interact we did, but after that we just went our separate ways. I saw him around and we'd exchange His and Byes and that's all. No hostilities, just trying to stay out of each other's way when possible.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of course you can ignore them. Other than when you have to deal with them in the story and that could help bring them back into friendship. I ignored a co-worker the whole time we worked together (just over a year). When the work required us to interact we did, but after that we just went our separate ways. I saw him around and we'd exchange His and Byes and that's all. No hostilities, just trying to stay out of each other's way when possible.
but at that point how would they ask you for help in scavenger hunt for example?

it wouldn't make sense, you always have to separate what we "feel" about the characters and what MC feels

evidently in the story conceived by DPC, MC all in all understands the choice of the girls whatever it is, surely he will not have been happy (he says to Josy it directly), but he accepts it

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
You already can ignore them. In episode 5, the only required interaction with them is when you meet them at the party and Josy asks you to help meeting her father, which you can decline

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's real life, game rules are different. In this game, the MC will do a lot more than just exchange a quick 'Hi' and 'Bye' every so often. Yes, there will likely be choices between them and another LI, but there will also likely be unavoidable moments and choices between just the 2 of them because that's what the game will require.

Reactions: Vollezar

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just a question, I really enjoy playing this game. Just wondering when the next update is coming. Getting excited yo.
We don't have a confirmed date, but based on the latest progress in the status update we're probably about another 3-5 weeks away.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Just a question, I really enjoy playing this game. Just wondering when the next update is coming. Getting excited yo.
No one really knows an exact date, though we do know DPC is in the final stages of the next episode. Looking at past posts show that calculations given for renders remaning and beta-testing means we can expect the episode earlier by first week of November.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Shit I think I figured out what's in the Room. at Bella's. Holy shit. Now I get it. Damn. Now I feel even sadder for her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
i don't fucking care if they are important to the story or not but they sure are the most annoying character in the whole damn game.

• Love
Reactions: Pointything

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Sex with love interests:

At this point, it is likely you have had sex with Sage, Josy, Maya. You have played with Jill, Bella.

I am going to guess that it is pruning time. I don’t think Bella or Jill are going to be ok with the MC being a man whore. Sure, some of us want all of them, but I didn’t and don’t get the feeling that this will ever be a harem game. Also, DPC had consequences/choices matter for this game, and they definitely mattered in AL even though the ending sucked no matter what you chose, it definitely affected who you ended up with and how deep the relationship.
So I think it is safe to say that will be something to contend with here.

I can’t see either Bella or Jill giving the green light for the full menu of items without a commitment on the part of the MC, and I think cheating on those girls will have severe consequences.

possible threesome with MC and Bella and Jill is hyped by fans and some of the game pics, so that remains possible I think, but every other LI and side girls are going to have to be dropped in my opinion. I am perfectly ok with that requirement. I think eventually all the other love interests will require pruning as well.
Sage has been shown to be jealous already.
Maya and Josy will eventually want to limit the loving to just the MC and the two of them.
It fits within the writing history of DPC that we will have to make a choice and stick with it for the best outcome with our chosen love interest(s).

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
And this is why I have 8 saves with 8 routes (Full DIK, Quinn, Sage, Maya, Josy, Bella, Jill, and now Cathy).

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Of this game the most beautiful and charming woman is undoubtedly Isabella, that smile of hers would resurrect a dead man... :ROFLMAO:
-------------------------------
De este juego la mujer más bella y encantadora es sin duda Isabella, esa sonrisa suya resucitaría a un muerto...:ROFLMAO:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
i don't fucking care if they are important to the story or not but they sure are the most annoying character in the whole damn game.
I don't find them annoying. Josy, maybe. She has lied and cheated on her "boyfriend". Like when she told MC that if she would have been accepted she'd be knocking on MC's dorm the next minute but she didn't even bother telling him that she was accepted. From what I understood Maya and Josy weren't really an item (Unless Josy telling MC that she was moving out East was another lie) and they only get back together because Josy gets accepted. Maya didn't lie and she stops things from getting too steamy with MC because she is still in love with Josy, though she now has feelings for MC as well. And there is obviously something really bad going on with her father. I am guessing he knows about her being BI and he is in serious need of some good assrape for being a piece of shit.
I like Maya. She is an awesome character but she needs to open up to at least someone, other than Josy. Josy on the other hand I am not so keen on. But I see where her storyline might be heading and if I am right MC is for some surprise. Sadly not the one I'll like so for me (unless devs block that choice) he is also heading for a heartbreak.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't find them annoying. Josy, maybe. She has lied and cheated on her "boyfriend". Like when she told MC that if she would have been accepted she'd be knocking on MC's dorm the next minute but she didn't even bother telling him that she was accepted. From what I understood Maya and Josy weren't really an item (Unless Josy telling MC that she was moving out East was another lie) and they only get back together because Josy gets accepted. Maya didn't lie and she stops things from getting too steamy with MC because she is still in love with Josy, though she now has feelings for MC as well. And there is obviously something really bad going on with her father. I am guessing he knows about her being BI and he is in serious need of some good assrape for being a piece of shit.
I like Maya. She is an awesome character but she needs to open up to at least someone, other than Josy. Josy on the other hand I am not so keen on. But I see where her storyline might be heading and if I am right MC is for some surprise. Sadly not the one I'll like so for me (unless devs block that choice) he is also heading for a heartbreak.
Maya doesn't really stop anything because, if you play it this way, she not only willingly lets the MC finger her and suck on her tits but she also fully gives herself over to her feelings for the MC at the end of ep 3 and was willing to have sex with him but the baseball bat was too much for her at that time.

Her Dad clearly knows about her and Josy and the "ultimatum" Maya mentions was likely something along the lines of him trying to make her give up the relationship. I can't remember if this was explictly stated or if I'm just inferring based on certain things that have been said, but I think she comes from a very religious household, so this would explain, although not excuse, her Dad's actions.

Maya also wasn't bi, or at least didn't think she was, until she met the MC. She's still not sure if she is or not at the end of ep 5 and perhaps that's what she wants out of this "open relationship" proposal; to see if she feels anything for other guys or perhaps she just wants to see how she feels if the MC is with other girls. Now that she has Josy back, she might think that what she felt for the MC was a fleeting thing brought on by her loneliness and so by essentially letting him pursue others, it's a test of her own feelings for him; will it bother her to see him with others, and if so, is it just petty jealousy or does it run deeper than that?

In the end, I hope there will be a happy ending for these 2 with the MC. It's an unconventional relationship, but not unbelievable as relationships like that do exist in the real worls, and after AL set up a throuple and then destroyed it, I would hope that we will get a happy ending with these 2 to make up for that.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Maya doesn't really stop anything because, if you play it this way, she not only willingly lets the MC finger her and suck on her tits but she also fully gives herself over to her feelings for the MC at the end of ep 3 and was willing to have sex with him but the baseball bat was too much for her at that time.

Her Dad clearly knows about her and Josy and the "ultimatum" Maya mentions was likely something along the lines of him trying to make her give up the relationship. I can't remember if this was explictly stated or if I'm just inferring based on certain things that have been said, but I think she comes from a very religious household, so this would explain, although not excuse, her Dad's actions.

Maya also wasn't bi, or at least didn't think she was, until she met the MC. She's still not sure if she is or not at the end of ep 5 and perhaps that's what she wants out of this "open relationship" proposal; to see if she feels anything for other guys or perhaps she just wants to see how she feels if the MC is with other girls. Now that she has Josy back, she might think that what she felt for the MC was a fleeting thing brought on by her loneliness and so by essentially letting him pursue others, it's a test of her own feelings for him; will it bother her to see him with others, and if so, is it just petty jealousy or does it run deeper than that?

In the end, I hope there will be a happy ending for these 2 with the MC. It's an unconventional relationship, but not unbelievable as relationships like that do exist in the real worls, and after AL set up a throuple and then destroyed it, I would hope that we will get a happy ending with these 2 to make up for that.
Yeah, her father is deeply religious and he is pouting like a 2 year old because he found out.
She wasn't Bi, you are right. Until MC showed up, that is.
She does give into MC, but after a whole lot of tormenting herself of what she feels. Understandable since it is the first time she feels it for a guy. But she did stop before that. Twice I think.

jarvan13

May 17, 2020
Hey guys, just started this game, i downloaded the compressed version and i am experiencing a game brekaing bug in the first engliss class. Is there anything to do and progress from that spot? Is it usual? I started another save from zero, didn't work.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes