Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Last edited:

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
EH,Here we go again.A second masterpiece by this guy.I knew from the beginning it's not a good idea to play it before its getting completed,but it is how it is.Waiting with rain behind my window for next updates.

Reactions: flippityflop

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Sorry guys,

I always read threads searching for infos about games, but I'm not interested in reading thousands of messages regarding the very interesting "my waifu is better than yours" argument, so...

could you tell me when the damn next update comes out?

Reactions: l69p

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Time to speculate DIKs and maggots. I am sure someone already did that, but let's do it again.
What would have happened between Maya, Josy and MC if MC beat up Troy and kicked him out? Hope you paid attention maggots.

P.S. Josy and Maya likely owe MC for their reunion. I suspect that if he did not tell Josy that he is coming over for the weekend Josy would have left before the weekend. She would have not found out about being accepted or would have simply left anyway. View attachment 855943
If the MC had taken the room from Troy then he wouldn't have quite the same relationship he has with Maya and in fact would probably have no relationship with her other than as a casual friend. A lot of their progress is made because he's her roommate, like complimenting her on that first night, having the movie night, going back to her after the DIK party, etc, Without that they'd only know each other from their classes and he might still offer to help her with Quinn, but they probably wouldn't have gotten as close.

As for Josy, things would have likely gone exactly the same and she would have shown up at his dorm room. They probably would have had sex too as Josy would want to make it up to him for it ending so quickly the last time they were together. Then shit would have really hit the fan because Josy would be prepared to break up with Maya to be with the MC and the MC & Maya would just be friends, so while the MC might feel bad about breaking up their relationship, he would only have one horse in the race and it would be Josy.

So, scratch what I said before (deleted the post) as I realise now that this is probably not Maya's Rooster post as it mentions "roomie" yet she's in the picture, so now I'm thinking that this is either a post by the MC or by Josy. The MC isn't technically her roommate anymore, but he was once and this could be seen by others as just a term of endearment.

It's likely to be Josy, but it would be interesting if it could be sent by different people depending on the path you're on. For those on the M&J path, the MC would send it for the reason I just mentioned, and for those not on the M&J path it will be Josy that sends it. It's not like we haven't seen Rooster posts be affected by choices before as there's no Bella post in ep 4 if the MC doesn't stay with her and we're probably likely to see a different pic on Jamie's ep 6 post if he didn't get punched in ep 5.

This post may also hint that "movie night" is code for the threesome, or M&J faking it, and perhaps this will also link to their shocked expressions in the preview as Quinn might be showing the visual evidence of the challenges and, on the M&J path, Sage will recognise the MC which is what will start the jealousy if you’re pursuing her as well as M&J.

but is it to be considered a preview or would it "come" from Roster?
Yes. We're not there for all the moments posted on Rooster, but this is likely something that will involve the MC so it's definitely a preview of something from ep 6.

Sorry guys,

I always read threads searching for infos about games, but I'm not interested in reading thousands of messages regarding the very interesting "my waifu is better than yours" argument, so...

Well, believe it or not, but there's not a lot of waifu wars that happen in the thread these days as we mostly just speculate about the different plot threads.

As for the date, we don't know and won't know until we're a few days out, but best estimates put us at about 3-5 weeks away from ep 6.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Cool, though it seems very hard to justify that cluck in-game if Maya & Josy are supposedly trying to keep a low profile.

(Unless the MC is still living with Maya, I guess. But that would almost certainly require a lot of complicated branching.)

EDIT: Also, am I alone in thinking this would be a post from Maya? Most clucks are selfies, and having Josy post suggestive pictures of Maya is crazyit even by the normally nonsensical rules of Rooster. It could be the MC, but he almost never posts clucks and as I said it's hard to see how he could still be her roommate.

I would love another movie night with Maya, though, so I'd be delighted to be wrong about that!

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Sorry guys,

No official dates yet. Probably early November.

issue28

May 17, 2020
how much content is there as of this version? i am curious if i should play now or wait for some other updates. played a few games at the 0.5 stage and was disappointed by the small amount of story/lewds.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes