Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Afaik we are not going to get a patch file (like 3gb to update to 0.6) on friday right? DPC clearly wrote patch is coming 27th with lower patron tiers?
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png
There will be links for patches and the full version.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
is quinn really in love with mc or just love becoming fuck buddy with him?
Since it's an adult game/VN, let's just assume that everybody is in love with the MC since that's usually how it goes. ;)

Also, let's settle this "best girl" argument once and for all right here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So how big is friday release since the patch to 0.6 is coming 27th?
3GB for the patch, 11GB for the full game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Damn, 3GB just for the patch.

any rumors on how many chapters are left in the game/season?
Potentially anywhere from 4 to 14 more episodes, with 6 being the most likely based on the number of episodes per season and DPC saying there would be at least 3 seasons.

Reactions: chociar666

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, Love is quite a strong word but --
in that scene I think Sage lets herself be influenced by her opinion of Quinn and MC

Quinn is definitely interested in MC (and if MC becomes important among the DIKs she will be even more so),
for Sage the only reason Quinn could be interested in MC is because she likes him.

but we, as gamers, know how little Sage knows about Quinn

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
It seems that we're down to the last 24 hours before episode 6. With that in mind, I would like to invite everyone to tell us your favorite moment in the game so far. As an aside. if you are going to use images, please limit yourself to one in replying to this so we don't image spam the thread. Here's my favorite, I LOLed for minutes the first time I saw this

Coashton

May 14, 2020
It seems that we're down to the last 24 hours before episode 6. With that in mind, I would like to invite everyone to tell us your favorite moment in the game so far. As an aside. if you are going to use images, please limit yourself to one in replying to this so we don't image spam the thread. Here's my favorite, I LOLed for minutes the first time I saw this
Rooftop with Quinn.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
When we get the jacket :cool:
and also the Swyper conversations with Arieth and Rooster of her were the most funny things in the game so far imo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

the scene in the fifth chapter with Sage in the garden

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes