shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
another thing with the Ashley/Derek thing..remember how Ashley gets all mad at Derek for fucking that ugly purple haired fat thing. seems a bit hypocritical when she's dating Anthony and Derek at the same time..
I thought Ashley dumped Derek because he fucked Wendy, and that's why she hooked up with Anthony.

... I just read what I wrote using a Valley Girl accent, and now I want someone to kill me...

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I just realize this thread has a Quinn and Josy simp, and sometimes a Maya one. But I rarely see a Sage simp around. Which is a surprise cause who wouldn't want to take Sage out on a midnight stroll through the park while holding her hand and when you sit down on a bench give some her some head pets before you hold each other tightly.
This kind of head pets?
backintothepillow.jpg

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba jnr

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I thought Ashley dumped Derek because he fucked Wendy, and that's why she hooked up with Anthony.

... I just read what I wrote using a Valley Girl accent, and now I want someone to kill me...
In Sage route, she cheated first with Dick MC. Cheating tramp blaming our poor dumbo. :cry:

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I couldn't think of any other place to put her and considering what she did she definitely falls into the bitch category. :KEK:
She and Arieth could be in sea food category. Lily did warn to use protection if hooking with her.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
You talking about the sauna scene?
She was sort of forced there

I also see a pattern, a distinct lack of
View attachment 3845839
In these tierlists! :KEK:
Even our Dumbo was forced by Tommy and he had no other choice else he and his buddy would remain dormies for ever. So Nice for Ashley she gotta spend time with prime property where as poor dumbo with granny and a whale.

Anyways Ant is going to be the baby daddy and cuck Dawe, she will come back to our Dumbo.

Reactions: Ricthequick

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Even our Dumbo was forced by Tommy and he had no other choice else he and his buddy would remain dormies for ever. So Nice for Ashley she gotta spend time with prime property where as poor dumbo with granny and a whale.

Anyways Ant is going to be the baby daddy and cuck Dawe, she will come back to our Dumbo.
nah the baby is going to be Jacob's. that will humilate Dawe even more. and there can never be enough humilation for that 35 yr old loser. funny how he knows that almost all the DIKS have fucked Arieth, yet he hasn't dumped her. guess she is the only one that likes his tiny little peepee..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously her skin is a problem, but I like Maya's general look. She's a cutie :giggle:

Yoga Girl though..... mmmmm, just thinking about her as a Main Girl.....
611877.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes