Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The blood is leaving my brain very quickly...
okay after seeing these images Yoga girl is very hot if she didn't come in so late id say I might have an interest in her , but id totally fuck her at least once. But I think id be looking at Camila's ass more and hoping to get to know her better instead

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
okay after seeing these images Yoga girl is very hot if she didn't come in so late id say I might have an interest in her , but id totally fuck her at least once. But I think id be looking at Camila's ass more and hoping to get to know her better instead
Unless DPC is just trolling us like a fucking asshole, it's pretty apparent Yoga Girl is going to play some part in the future. For a background character, she has had significant prominence in 3 different scenes, the yoga one being the most blatant. She even has dedicated ass shots :love:

And of course, the popular theory that Yoga Girl = Thristy Ghoul = Nikita, making her introduction smoother. So unless her personality is worse than Becky, Dawe, Tybalt, Vinny and the feminists combined, I'm ready to fall in love :giggle:

• Hey there
Reactions: Ricthequick

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Unless DPC is just trolling us like a fucking asshole, it's pretty apparent Yoga Girl is going to play some part in the future. For a background character, she has had significant prominence in 3 different scenes, the yoga one being the most blatant. She even has dedicated ass shots :love:

And of course, the popular theory that Yoga Girl = Thristy Ghoul = Nikita, making her introduction smoother. So unless her personality is worse than Becky, Dawe, Tybalt, Vinny and the feminists combined, I'm ready to fall in love :giggle:
IF Yoga Girl is Thirsty Ghoul, (I say IF, but I think she is), then we know she does not have an awful personality. It was a nice chat with sharing stories and advice. In that 5 minutes she already has a better personality than any of those you mentioned. :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
IF Yoga Girl is Thirsty Ghoul, (I say IF, but I think she is), then we know she does not have an awful personality. It was a nice chat with sharing stories and advice. In that 5 minutes she already has a better personality than any of those you mentioned. :)
wait was it a ghoul costume this entire time and not a mummy or zombie for the girl that was fucking Jill's friend's boyfriend or whatever cause damn if it is I wanted some of that otherwise I 100% forgot thirsty ghoul

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

the fact that we do not even know her name is a clue to her future importance.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DPC has to start making the secondary characters as cubes or we won't get out of it....:cautious::cautious::cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
wait was it a ghoul costume this entire time and not a mummy or zombie for the girl that was fucking Jill's friend's boyfriend or whatever cause damn if it is I wanted some of that otherwise I 100% forgot thirsty ghoul
No different person. This is Thirsty Ghoul. Tremolo chatted with her in the Moose Bar.

screenshot0001.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Olivia (Jill's cheating friend) was dressed as a witch

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Yoga Girl doesn't feature in my list as I'm only including lewdables for the main part (depending on the game, since it's not BaD specific). If I did include her though, she would absolutely be top tier.

The nudes could be a game changer though - I mean, imagine if he gave her a nude scene and she has really disappointing breasts (whatever would qualify as disappointing for each individual). We don't know yet what her nipples are like, and nipple quality can be the difference between a good pair and a great pair (or a good pair and a poor pair...) Prepare for disappointment, and hopefully be pleasantly surprised!

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
The one fucking Jill's friend's boyfriend was some blonde lady you met while dinner in Probably Bianca's house.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes