soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I might have to reconsider her for having one of the best asses or at least up there at least top 5 for sure after seeing this fan render.
One of the most beautiful sights that makes her moan,shiver and shake with devilish pleasure.. :love::love:
clone_series_sage2_4k.png
Two full moonshines from which the smoothest juices drip with as if the Trevi fountain were in bloom..:love::love:
clone_series_sage3_4k.png
After which you create the most masterful work of art that can stand next to the Mona Lisa..:love::love:
clone_series_sage4_4k.png

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
lol I think I need to replay the scene I recall not really caring one way or another about Yoga girl at all but everyone seems to love her ass.
It's pretty funny, i agree she's hot but we know nothing about her, she could be the bitch of all bitches. But it's an AVN so you know Hot > everything else.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Happy blue screen day! I'm not affected by the global outage (so far). PCs are rendering and I'm working.

I've been writing a lot this week. I focused on writing scenes for the general story and Jill's branch. I've written the broad strokes for Jill's content now. There are a few areas left to fill in for her, but she's the branch closest to completion in terms of writing. The canon story is closing in on completion, too; it's ~80% written.

You might wonder about the rest of the branches, and I'd say the order of most to least completed goes Jill > Others > Bella >> Josy & Maya = Sage. The latter two branches need the most work, and I have plans to get to them eventually.

I think it's safe to say that most of the remaining work is branch-related.

The canon content has received much attention so far during this development cycle. While I'm somewhere around 3600-3700 renders into the development, I still have much left to do for the episode.

I currently estimate that I need four, potentially five, more lewd scenes - if you've kept up with my Status updates, you'll realize I've added a few more along the way.

The current animation count is 272 animations (228 completed + 44 in the render queue).

Episode 10 had 335 animations, meaning I'd need a maximum of 16 animations per remaining lewd scene to get the same amount for episode 11, and that's not going to happen. Given my ambition for the remaining lewd scenes and SFW animations, I can safely say that the animation count will be higher for episode 11.

We'll see how that affects the development cycle in time. This is the first development cycle in which I'm rendering everything @60fps. I can see a need for ~100 more animations to finish the remaining animation work.

I don't have a similar estimate for the remaining static render count; thousands of static renders remain.

I've started writing and working on what I assume to be the biggest free-roam event of the episode. This week, I planned the flow of it, started planning events, wrote parts of it, and dressed 60 characters.

Currently, I'm working on the environment, placing characters in their positions, and setting everything up so that I can continue writing the events. Thanks to these preparation steps, I can hammer out the art swiftly when everything is set up and written.

I'm feeling very creative with the ideas I get as I work on this free-roam event. Since the episode development started, I've had big ambitions for this free-roam event, and I've been looking forward to creating it. I aim to make it one of the highlights of the episode.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

Happy blue screen day! I'm not affected by the global outage (so far). PCs are rendering and I'm working.

I've been writing a lot this week. I focused on writing scenes for the general story and Jill's branch. I've written the broad strokes for Jill's content now. There are a few areas left to fill in for her, but she's the branch closest to completion in terms of writing. The canon story is closing in on completion, too; it's ~80% written.

You might wonder about the rest of the branches, and I'd say the order of most to least completed goes Jill > Others > Bella >> Josy & Maya = Sage. The latter two branches need the most work, and I have plans to get to them eventually.

The canon content has received much attention so far during this development cycle. While I'm somewhere around 3600-3700 renders into the development, I still have much left to do for the episode.

I currently estimate that I need four, potentially five, more lewd scenes - if you've kept up with my Status updates, you'll realize I've added a few more along the way.

The current animation count is 272 animations (228 completed + 44 in the render queue).

Episode 10 had 335 animations, meaning I'd need a maximum of 16 animations per remaining lewd scene to get the same amount for episode 11, and that's not going to happen. Given my ambition for the remaining lewd scenes and SFW animations, I can safely say that the animation count will be higher for episode 11.

We'll see how that affects the development cycle in time. This is the first development cycle in which I'm rendering everything @60fps. I can see a need for ~100 more animations to finish the remaining animation work.

I don't have a similar estimate for the remaining static render count; thousands of static renders remain.

I've started writing and working on what I assume to be the biggest free-roam event of the episode. This week, I planned the flow of it, started planning events, wrote parts of it, and dressed 60 characters.

Currently, I'm working on the environment, placing characters in their positions, and setting everything up so that I can continue writing the events. Thanks to these preparation steps, I can hammer out the art swiftly when everything is set up and written.

I'm feeling very creative with the ideas I get as I work on this free-roam event. Since the episode development started, I've had big ambitions for this free-roam event, and I've been looking forward to creating it. I aim to make it one of the highlights of the episode.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Whelp, there goes december, also my post didnt age as well as I hoped. 100 animations left...

But, doom posting aside, last year when DPC said he needed to pose over 100 animations was in the middle of august, so progress?

Eh, fuck it, January it is.

Also, 11 animations rendered in a week, very nice.

EDIT:

Not as bad as I thought, here is some data from the 25/08/23 report for ep 10. (The cycle also started in january of that year, so the comparision for this cycle is accurate)

Art

Based on the scenes above, I estimate I must pose an additional ~600 static renders and 70-100 animations.

Current static render count: 4892 produced. 220 posed renders in the render queue. 5112 renders total.

Current animation count: 237 produced. 28 posed animations in the render queue. 265 animations total.

DPC is behind last year by over 1200 static renders, but those really dont matter that much, meanwhile he is slightly ahead on animations, but with a month less in development.

So, maybe december? lol

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
so if its 80% so maybe in Sept-Oct?
yup, next year.
Whelp, there goes december, also my post didnt age as well as I hoped. 100 animations left...

But, doom posting aside, last year when DPC said he needed to pose over 100 animations was in the middle of august, so progress?

perhaps you should stop "guessing", or you will change that estimate with each passing month.
the ep11 wont come before march-april next year...mark my words, im a daffy duck from the future :BootyTime:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
so if its 80% so maybe in Sept-Oct?
80% of one path, the path with the most content so far, he then states that another path (others) has less content, another path has less than content than that (Bella) and two other paths have even less content again (Sage and throuple), with a double less than symbol suggesting Sage and throuple paths are a lot further back in completion. My guess is probably around 50% completed.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Also, that's 80% written, not 80% completed, for that one particular branch's canon story. Does that mean actual completion though, or just so far as what we will see in Ep11? Not that I feel it necessarily means anything either way - if it's full, that would just mean he's ahead of the game in writing Jill's story, but on (or around) target for some of the others.

Reactions: KaiserST

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019

EDIT:

Not as bad as I thought, here is some data from the 25/08/23 report for ep 10. (The cycle also started in january of that year, so the comparision for this cycle is accurate)

Art

Based on the scenes above, I estimate I must pose an additional ~600 static renders and 70-100 animations.

Current static render count: 4892 produced. 220 posed renders in the render queue. 5112 renders total.

Current animation count: 237 produced. 28 posed animations in the render queue. 265 animations total.

DPC is behind last year by over 1200 static renders, but those really dont matter that much, meanwhile he is slightly ahead on animations, but with a month less in development.

So, maybe december? lol
Eh, it’s mid July, they’ve got barely any lewd scenes left to do, 100 animations isn’t that bad given they just chug away in the background, and this last free-roam to do will no doubt eat up hundreds of those statics.

I’d say we’re at least a month ahead of where it was last year.

Reactions: KaiserST

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
100 + 44 in the queue animations left, he already has done 237 animations in ~7months now. So its realistic to say he needs another ~ 4 months for the rest. On the 21 of june the animation rendered were 190, so roughly 47 animations in 4 weeks rendered, thats neat.

Everything else doesnt matter, producing the still-renders is not time consuming at all. The writing part is something that DPC can do fast too because he is always planning most of the episode ahead... the animations alone are setting the timetable everything else goes around that. For another 100 + the 44 left in the queue, it is most likely that he can finish them in 13 weeks. Lets add another 2 week buffer here... so... about 15 weeks for the animations, everything else will already be done when the animations are finished. A little polish time and testing time added... hm, 18 weeks from now could be the release. Looks like december.

Too long for my taste, but on the other side the episode will once again be a good amount bigger than the last, and episode 10 was huge and the biggest so far by a mile. So yeah, i can live with that... barely.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes