Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Its not about that, the MC already knows enough about Quinn and the restaurant(& drugs if he is friendly with Riona) to stay away from her on Sage's route, if he is serious about her. He is doing Sage(and Maya) dirty by not actually talking about what he knows, but its more convenient writing to keep the MC a moron until the epic end of season twist when he goes 'fuck fuck fuck' again :HideThePain:
I did a pretty clean playthrough recently on Sage path. I get your point, there are topics that should have been addressed and weren't. To me, as much as Sage surname and even worse, Lynette's surname. So I'm not gonna pretend MC is not being "moronized" by DPC, but in my playthrough I did my best effort for him not being aware of any shit, which felt fair to me.

But I agree, you might not put that much energy to avoid those informations, so that way, yes, he's been doing dirty to them.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
We are here, just not so loud and not super protective about our LI, plus it's rarely who throwing shit at Sage.
At the same time if you start a poll about best LI, Sage will have easy win, like last year's c.mork best LI voting.
Nah most of us more interested in Milfs most likely didn't bother to even look at that poll. I know I didn't bother with it. So those results will be biased. It's mostly younger folk who will care about defending their picks.. Speaking for myself, I couldn't care less about advertising who are my fav LI's and care even less about defending them. I still have my priorities. :cool:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Nah most of us more interested in Milfs most likely didn't bother to even look at that poll. I know I didn't bother with it. So those results will be biased. It's mostly younger folk who will care about defending their picks.. Speaking for myself, I couldn't care less about advertising who are my fav LI's and care even less about defending them. I still have my priorities. :cool:
It's not just here, saw polls for the best scenes episode by episode on DPCs Discord, in early game it was Isabella and Jill lead, now it's Sage.
Same on unofficial fan Discord for 3.5k people. The
list of members in the "Sage stans" section is the largest, but who. do you think the most active in discussions? Maya/Josy and Quinn fans. Apparently every group of fans has a psychological profile, although this generalization does not apply to absolutely everyone.

Overall, I'm out of defending my LI 24/7, for exception only if I see very retarded BS spoken.
To be fair I had to cut out your sig, which puts them in order and would have foiled my "joke" :ROFLMAO:
Still the Josy simps are on a whole diff level, I do consider myself a bit of a Bella simp, but... no competition with them, I didn't even come up with a new word for Bella!
I like Bella myself, and glad to see more of her fans lately arriving.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't think Sage and Bella simps bother to post much because they don't need to, the Josy simp is only really trying to annoy people who don't like Josy and is always just trying to trigger more waifu wars. The Quinn simps have an inferiority complex because their girl is not a main girl so try to overcompensate for her side girl position by flooding the thread with their simping.
Only here to love Josy, get your panties out of wad Karen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It's not just here, saw polls for the best scenes episode by episode on DPCs Discord, in early game it was Isabella and Jill lead, now it's Sage.
Same on unofficial fan Discord for 3.5k people. The
list of members in the "Sage stans" section is the largest, but who. do you think the most active in discussions? Maya/Josy and Quinn fans. Apparently every group of fans has a psychological profile, although this generalization does not apply to absolutely everyone.

Overall, I'm out of defending my LI 24/7, for exception only if I see very retarded BS spoken.
I don't doubt any of what you're saying. I'm only pointing out that a poll about this will never even give a mildly accurate result because there's a very high probability that less than half of users that would bother recording their picks of which fictional character they prefer.

Now having said that, I won't deny the amount of entertainment I get from watching everyone get their panties in a twist defending fictional characters. It's either entertainment I get from it or sometimes makes me reflect that this is how today's society is, and this is the generation that will be taking care of me when I'll be in my 80s, unless I jump in front of a train. So sometimes, I'm still debating if this is funny or sad. :unsure:

I might end up opting for the train option. Think it'll be safer. :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't doubt any of what you're saying. I'm only pointing out that a poll about this will never even give a mildly accurate result because there's a very high probability that less than half of users that would bother recording their picks of which fictional character they prefer.

Now having said that, I won't deny the amount of entertainment I get from watching everyone get their panties in a twist defending fictional characters. It's either entertainment I get from it or sometimes makes me reflect that this is how today's society is, and this is the generation that will be taking care of me when I'll be in my 80s, unless I jump in front of a train. So sometimes, I'm still debating if this is funny or sad. :unsure:

I might end up opting for the train option. Think it'll be safer. :ROFLMAO:
Think about it this way, maybe the current reality is so terrible and absurd that people prefer to escape to a fictional one and take refuge there, whightknighting fictional characters. :LOL:
And regarding the first one, I heard that in order to represent the results of polls it is not necessary to cover the majority, but I am not a sociologist to stand behind this statement.

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy & Maya = Sage. The latter two branches need the most work, and I have plans to get to them eventually.
What the fuck you waiting on get to most important part and write that Josy content. But as they save the best for last and Josy da best :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Think about it this way, maybe the current reality is so terrible and absurd that people prefer to escape to a fictional one and take refuge there, whightknighting fictional characters. :LOL:
And regarding the first one, I heard that in order to represent the results of polls it is not necessary to cover the majority, but I am not a sociologist to stand behind this statement.
lol
Like I said, sometimes funny, and sometimes scary.
:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes