Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
the fact that we do not even know her name is a clue to her future importance.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DPC has to start making the secondary characters as parallels or we won't get out of it....:cautious::cautious::cautious:
I didn't say importance, I said she'll play some part in the future. That could be anything from a new Love Interest, a quick fuck, or just a side character to make the world a little bigger.

But obviously I personally would like to get to know her better.... more intimately...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yoga Girl doesn't feature in my list as I'm only including lewdables for the main part (depending on the game, since it's not BaD specific). If I did include her though, she would absolutely be top tier.

The nudes could be a game changer though - I mean, imagine if he gave her a nude scene and she has really disappointing breasts (whatever would qualify as disappointing for each individual). We don't know yet what her nipples are like, and nipple quality can be the difference between a good pair and a great pair (or a good pair and a poor pair...) Prepare for disappointment, and hopefully be pleasantly surprised!
There's nothing more important than the nipples :KEK:

Reactions: mintymuz

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
ah okay thanks I was thinking of this girl must of confused them lol would of checked myself earlier didn't think I had a save near this part of the party View attachment 3846033
Penny is the girl that hides in the haunted basement to scare you, or you scare her by fucking Sage in the pillory :devilish:

Derek also had a thing for her, but he totally ruined his chance at the dorm party.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Outside of Elena I don't think there will ever be a girl we see fucking with others that will ever be a MC option ever in DPC game. For better, or for worse he is very good at keeping his content controversy free.
I think you're right. (y) I've always assumed once you see it, that girl comes off the MC possible lewdable list.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Outside of Elena I don't think there will ever be a girl we see fucking with others that will ever be a MC option ever in DPC game. For better, or for worse he is very good at keeping his content controversy free.
I still think it's funny that everyone excludes Elena from this "rule" and expects it to happen.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I still think it's funny that everyone excludes Elena from this "rule" and expects it to happen.
Again, DPC would be a major fucking asshole to tease something so heavily and then troll everyone by not following through.

So yes, we might not be able to fuck Elena :ROFLMAO: :cautious::cry:
If we ever get to the scene with Elena, it will be after confirming that we are interested at least 3 times, and surely it will be possible to back out even at the last moment. I would say that dpc has taken all possible precautions.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
If we ever get to the scene with Elena, it will be after confirming that we are interested at least 3 times, and surely it will be possible to back out even at the last moment. I would say that dpc has taken all possible precautions.
"I know you're two seconds away from cumming, but I just want to make sure one more time, you're okay with fucking me?" :KEK:
1721384773180.jpeg
1721384783290.jpeg
(Ignore the fact that she's being spitroasted and just pretend there's only one MC... or pretend one of them is John Boy if youre into that.)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
"I know you're two seconds away from cumming, but I just want to make sure one more time, you're okay with fucking me?" :KEK:
View attachment 3846146
View attachment 3846147
(Ignore the fact that she's being spitroasted and just pretend there's only one MC... or pretend one of them is John Boy if youre into that.)
I might have to reconsider her for having one of the best asses or at least up there at least top 5 for sure after seeing this fan render.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes