Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You have to choose to stay with Sage (not Derek or Bella).
haha now in throwing even more blanks usually do that path when I can lol would ctrl skip to see for myself if I didn't have to download the game and speed run through some free roams lol

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Do you recall when you get the Ashley scene im trying to recall but throwing a blank I want to guess the dorm party maybe but not sure
Episode 4, when you're staying with Sage. Go to the sauna, Sarah and Melanie with have Lily grind your cock while you lick Ashley's pussy.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
haha now in throwing even more blanks usually do that path when I can lol would ctrl skip to see for myself if I didn't have to download the game and speed run through some free roams lol
It happens during a random free roam search of the Hots Mansion.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
ah okay now I remember thanks for some reason that scene is very very forgettable to me
It's the one and only Ashley scene, that's all it really has going for it. That and Lily's foot :KEK:
1721365308168.png

Oh also, you cannot defend Maya's honor when Melanie tricks Ashley into thinking Maya would go along with this.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
another thing with the Ashley/Derek thing..remember how Ashley gets all mad at Derek for fucking that ugly purple haired fat thing. seems a bit hypocritical when she's dating Anthony and Derek at the same time..

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes