skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Hello there, KaiserST here to bring you all some more bad news!

TLDR

We are fucked, too many animations to render (at fucking 60fps no less), no update before the end of january.
thank you for this!
There were some that said somehow dpc was operating at 12 animations per week, how does that alter the dates?
i still hope for a end of dec release, but fear it is slipping away

Reactions: KaiserST

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
True, there are no rules, the problem is that we can't fight dirty either. I guess DPC didn't think of that, maybe that's why the only three characters that fight dirty are dawe, tommy and vinny. :HideThePain:
DPC thought that it would make more sense plot-wise that the MC doesn't fight dirty because of what he was taught by his father and also that it doesn't matter that much, because the fights that happen in the game are a romanticized version of fighting like it is in most games where it's not so much about the MC's life actually being threatened and they're not "fights to the death" or anything like that but more so about fighting for something else other than survival such as pride. A black eye is the most of an injury we've seen the MC get from fighting. Vinny's gun was something of a wake-up call in that (and in my opinion a much needed one) because soon the MC will realize that he can't just be kickboxing against anybody and everybody in a street fight that ever talked shit to him and he has to be more careful about it, a lesson that he hasn't learned yet thanks to Tommy lying to him about the gun not being real. But it seems that DPC is also leaning to the side of upcoming fights in the game happening in the gym as "competitive fighting" instead of any more street fights since the ring is actually the only place that the MC shouldn't be fighting dirty because neither can his opponents anymore. If the fights in this game were realistic at all the MC would've broken his knuckles a long time ago and the jocks wouldn't be standing in a hallway as stationary targets waiting to be kneed in the face.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
DPC has said that EP 11 will have more animations than EP 10, so over 335.

Currently there should be around 235 rendered animations, plus the 37 in the queue plus the 100 he still needs to pose/render.

Sure, some of them are very short & will be merged, but doesn't change the fact that it still a lot of work.
I don’t think you understood what I was saying. Namely while DPC has said there’ll be more animations this episode I don’t believe it was made clear that referred to the post-merge number. So we don’t actually know how many animations they had before going down to 235. So the point is comparing the 100 to go to the merged number isn’t like for like.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Is there anyone posting progress stats for this episode like mpa71 used to. I haven't been paying attention to the progress of this episode and wanted to know if it's been as slow as past episodes; especially with all the "new super fast tech" DPC was raving about toward the end of last episode's development.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Is there anyone posting progress stats for this episode like mpa71 used to. I haven't been paying attention to the progress of this episode and wanted to know if it's been as slow as past episodes; especially with all the "new super fast tech" DPC was raving about toward the end of last episode's development.
DPC isn't giving enough in the way of numbers on a regular basis to be able to track it as it was possible to do in the past.

4.80 star(s) 1,540 Votes